Is Chris Carter about to fired from the fox show FIRST THINGS FIRST? Right now, he's suspeneded.....

ineedmymoney

:)
BGOL Investor
It appears as though FS1 has a hard time keeping a balance between analysts that are former players and the out-of-pocket talking heads.

Never knew that so many people felt Carter was a coon. I viewed him as an old man with an inflated ego, but the two pages in this thread have opened my eyes.
Arrogant asf

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
It appears as though FS1 has a hard time keeping a balance between analysts that are former players and the out-of-pocket talking heads.

Never knew that so many people felt Carter was a coon. I viewed him as an old man with an inflated ego, but the two pages in this thread have opened my eyes.

I only watched him as an analyst a little. Mainly his discussions with Nick Wright on Lebron. What I do remember about him as a player, was that he was a Hall of Famer with great hands. And that he mentored Randy Moss a lot. I watched videos on how he taught Moss to be an even better receiver.

Coon, sellout, ego....i dunno? :dunno:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NYPost said the issue isn't related to him wanting to work TNF on Fox, and that has lead to folks on the internet speculating that it had something to do with his "trim" comment a week prior to his suspension. 2:20 mark of this video, dude bugging saying that on national TV, especially in front of a woman.

Lol this nigga...smh

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all taking Fox and ESPN side. Y'all unreal. Yeah Chris must have forgot he was expendable, but y'all forgeting Fox & ESPN don't give a fuck about you. To take a line from a current movie, y'all are just jokers...
5d960720210000a40251fbe4.gif

Keep ur head up Chris Carter!

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Lol this nigga...smh

damn video gone, i was watching UNDISPUTED and they was talking about Lebron getting 3 triple doubles in a row and saying how it wasn’t special anymore because Westbrook average it for 2 years. Chris Broussard, Skip and Shannon started referring to the stat as a woman saying “she’s been around the block”, “she ain’t what she used to be”, “everybody done had some of that”. I was like wtf, some woman that works there might’ve been on one that day and all them be getting that HR call

10:50 mark

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
damn video gone, i was watching UNDISPUTED and they was talking about Lebron getting 3 triple doubles in a row and saying how it wasn’t special anymore because Westbrook average it for 2 years. Chris Broussard, Skip and Shannon started referring to the stat as a woman saying “she’s been around the block”, “she ain’t what she used to be”, “everybody done had some of that”. I was like wtf, some woman that works there might’ve been on one that day and all them be getting that HR call

I fucking hate skip's delusional ass

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

That's way worse than the trim remark. That was line stepping-- line crossing perhaps-- Broussard was line crip walking and finished with a line moonwalk and backflip. So unprofessional that the video could be shown as an example of how not to behave in the Wal-Mart breakroom, let alone on national TV.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's way worse than the trim remark. That was line stepping-- line crossing perhaps-- Broussard was line crip walking and finished with a line moonwalk and backflip. So unprofessional that the video could be shown as an example of how not to behave in the Wal-Mart breakroom, let alone on national TV.

foxsports talking heads shows like this are allowing the commentators to straddle the fence on being edgy by allowing them to make sexual references and curse live on air at times, I believe this will backfire because if you notice, all the black commentators get a lil too comfortable talking “barbershop” talk, while their white counterparts sit back and play innocent....if you watch that Whitlock show, it happens pretty often under the guise of being a “fearless“ show...these guys are walking right into the trap, eyes wide shut

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Arrogant asf

I think his on air partner Nick Wright has a bigger ego, Cris would always put dude in his place and I think fake Jon B with the negro bedwench wife got Cris outta there some kind of way because now he gets to have his own show where he gets to say all the stupid shit he says without being checked....that Canty dude is too much of an intellectual oaf to do it, Bart Scott tries too hard to be funny at times, I’m not sure who else would be a candidate to replace Carter

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Yea the white boy is Chad Dukes. His rants, usually no matter the topic, fast food, Redskins, Nationals; are always comedy. Does a one man, four hour show, with almost no dead air. Take notes Jim Rome.

Get em'

*two cents*

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all taking Fox and ESPN side. Y'all unreal. Yeah Chris must have forgot he was expendable, but y'all forgeting Fox & ESPN don't give a fuck about you. To take a line from a current movie, y'all are just jokers...
5d960720210000a40251fbe4.gif

Keep ur head up Chris Carter!

What occupation gives a damn about you? Shit man what TV job gives a damn about you? None. This shit is about putting you on a platform and then making the most out of it before they make the most out of you. Especially as a media personality. THere's always someone louder, younger, slicker, hungrier you are that's just waiting for a shot. Everyone not Stephen A. They only left one lane open for a brotha and we already know his shucking' and jivin got him there.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I cut that shit on at the 10:30 mark and hit my Shannon Sharpe tolerance for the year by 10:40. I have never seen a man verbally suck another man's dick on a daily basis the way he does LeBron, at least not on a sports show-- Maybe on FOX News with Trump.

at the beginning of the clip he said the “higher ups” told him he could no longer bring his stage props, the goat mask, cigar, jersey, etc... he had cooled off on his Lebron worship last year when people were saying lebron didnt defend him when somebody insulted him on Lebron s barbershop type show. I guess he got over it and went right back to worshiping

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
at the beginning of the clip he said the “higher ups” told him he could no longer bring his stage props, the goat mask, cigar, jersey, etc... he had cooled off on his Lebron worship last year when people were saying lebron didnt defend him when somebody insulted him on Lebron s barbershop type show. I guess he got over it and went right back to worshiping

Heck yea, when he starts doing that shit, that shit makes me cringe a lil bit.. like I hope this nigga dont go too far with all the antics that'll make him look like a clown.

And far as his love affair for Lebron...smh, that's all I can say.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
foxsports talking heads shows like this are allowing the commentators to straddle the fence on being edgy by allowing them to make sexual references and curse live on air at times, I believe this will backfire because if you notice, all the black commentators get a lil too comfortable talking “barbershop” talk, while their white counterparts sit back and play innocent....if you watch that Whitlock show, it happens pretty often under the guise of being a “fearless“ show...these guys are walking right into the trap, eyes wide shut

Man I like it

Compare that to espn were everything has to toe the line.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cut that shit on at the 10:30 mark and hit my Shannon Sharpe tolerance for the year by 10:40. I have never seen a man verbally suck another man's dick on a daily basis the way he does LeBron, at least not on a sports show-- Maybe on FOX News with Trump.
A hall of fame player at that too. Nigga be yelling and screaming defending LeBron. Nigga yellin like Sam Jackson character in Django when his master got killed. :smh::lol: :lol: :lol:

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What occupation gives a damn about you? Shit man what TV job gives a damn about you? None. This shit is about putting you on a platform and then making the most out of it before they make the most out of you. Especially as a media personality. THere's always someone louder, younger, slicker, hungrier you are that's just waiting for a shot. Everyone not Stephen A. They only left one lane open for a brotha and we already know his shucking' and jivin got him there.
Fox and espn are right wing is my point. Like hiring dopehead rush Limbaugh. they not just an occupation they a media conglomerates. Some occupations do actually give a fuck about their employees. Chris Carter earn his way by being a hall of fame wide receiver. He not a know nothing journalist like skip Bayless. Far as I can tell refusing to shuck and jive is exactly why he got fired. Do you know who chris Carter is... he ain't charles Barkley or Shaquille o'neal. You won't see them being fired or Whitmore. Why we got to be crabs in a barrel cheering fox and espn when they dog a brotha out. How many drunk white primetime nfl announcers have you seen over the years or useless fucks like Joe buck. Come on man...
tenor.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fox and espn are right wing is my point. Like hiring dopehead rush Limbaugh. they not just an occupation they a media conglomerates. Some occupations do actually give a fuck about their employees. Chris Carter earn his way by being a hall of fame wide receiver. He not a know nothing journalist like skip Bayless. Far as I can tell refusing to shuck and jive is exactly why he got fired. Do you know who chris Carter is... he ain't charles Barkley or Shaquille o'neal. You won't see them being fired or Whitmore. Why we got to be crabs in a barrel cheering fox and espn when they dog a brotha out. How many drunk white primetime nfl announcers have you seen over the years or useless fucks like Joe buck. Come on man...
tenor.gif

Ehh.....Chris Carter ain't my brother man. He's said and done some foul shit. I don't dislike dude but me and him not on the same sidelines. He woke up and had his nigga wake up call.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor

He is a Lebron fan, but he overdoes it for comedy. And to offset Skip’s hate for Lebron. Nick Wright is just as big a fan of Lebron as Shannon.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ehh.....Chris Carter ain't my brother man. He's said and done some foul shit. I don't dislike dude but me and him not on the same sidelines. He woke up and had his nigga wake up call.
I cut the cord years ago so I don't watch espn & fox sports like I use to but never seen chris carter embarrass us. What did he do ir say?

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Any man that will shit on his own mother on National TV, fuck him and all he coons for.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
He is a Lebron fan, but he overdoes it for comedy. And to offset Skip’s hate for Lebron. Nick Wright is just as big a fan of Lebron as Shannon.
Word is, when Skip's contract is up in 2020, he might be going back to First Take.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any man that will shit on his own mother on National TV, fuck him and all he coons for.

Is this what you talking about?

If so, I don't thinking he disrespected his mother all. It was ackward cause people don't speak on these issues out in the open and you could see he had been traumatized. But he was speaking out on Child abuse. I was raised the same way. Spare the rod and spoil the child, children should be seen and not heard, etc American/British slave master calvinist thinking. I love my mama and she too did the best she could and did a damn good job but you should not beat your kids like slaves. I don't believe in not disciplining my kids but I won't beat them with electrical cords, switches, broom sticks, belt buckles or what ever the fuck is at hand.

I'm sure chris loves his moms and would have no other.

DirtMcGirt

wannabe star
BGOL Investor
Fired from both ESPN and FS1, he's probably untouchable at this point. FS1 gonna have to hire someone that keeps Nick Wright's bozo ass in check, Cris Canty isn't the guy longterm.

The show might be finished. Nick Wright knows numbers but not the feel of sports. He's really annoying. Carter checking him was funny.

I don't care enough to keep watching.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
@playahaitian it looks like they are trying to hire Damien Woody to replace Cris Carter.
What you think?
I think Damien Woody it is a bad choice. I like Woody, but he has no pop. Just a dude.

I'm starting to think Lavar Arrington is the right guy, but he is not on their radar.
Bart Scott is great also, but he is too Blunt with it. Dude knows football.
Brandon Marshall is a charismatic guy, but he is too volatile like Cris Carter.

https://www.frntofficesport.com/fs1-first-things-first/

Damien Woody :dunno:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian it looks like they are trying to hire Damien Woody to replace Cris Carter.
What you think?
I think Damien Woody it is a bad choice. I like Woody, but he has no pop. Just a dude.

I'm starting to think Lavar Arrington is the right guy, but he is not on their radar.
Bart Scott is great also, but he is too Blunt with it. Dude knows football.
Brandon Marshall is a charismatic guy, but he is too volatile like Cris Carter.

https://www.frntofficesport.com/fs1-first-things-first/

Damien Woody :dunno:

Bart about to get an espn radio gig

But he would be perfect

D Wood aint it

Dominique foxworth would be good, maybe even larry Fitzgerald if he retires.

You can always learn other sports caise initially Stephen a Smith didnt know anything besides bball but espn 101 taught him.

I actually think john salley would be good.

Brandon wouldn't be bad but he aint long term.

I'm trying to think of smartest diverse football players...

Actually maybe flip it and find a WOMAN.

But Jemele on there so they heads explode

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Bart about to get an espn radio gig

Dominique foxworth would be good, maybe even larry Fitzgerald if he retires.
Good for Bart Scott, I really like him. He would really shut Nick Wright down with facts. He knows football. I'm a Nick Wright guy, but there is a difference from actually playing and being a student of the game.

Dominique Foxworth is a smart dude, ESPN won't let him go

I don't know about yall, but I really like Pat Mcafee, dude is funny as hell. He's not leaving ESPN either.

ikelove23

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Brandon would really give the show pop especially after he accidentally cursed 2wks ago. It's an early morning show who ever they get should have some good energy