Dred Scott case explained!

ashimac

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YEAH, THE GEORGIA CONSTITUTION IS A TRIP. IF YOU READ IT CAREFULLY IT READS THAT THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL YOU. REMEMBER: THE STATE IS A KING ( A SOVEREIGN ENTITY) AND IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAW.

ALSO: IN ARTICLE ONE SECTION 1 IT SAYS THAT THERE IS NO IMPRISONMENT FOR DEBT, BUT REMEMBER:YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR NOT PAYING TAXES WHICH IS A DEBT TO THE GOVERNMENT.

HERE YOU GO:

SECTION II. ORIGIN AND STRUCTURE OF GOVERNMENT
Paragraph II. Object of government. The people of this state have the inherent right of regulating their internal government. Government is instituted for the protection, security, and benefit of the people; and at all times they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it.
ARTICLE I. BILL OF RIGHTS SECTION I. RIGHTS OF PERSONS
Paragraph XXIII. Imprisonment for debt. There shall be no imprisonment for debt.

With this they will lock you up for being insane in the membrane
It seems like you know the law better then the ones who just want money

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
she aint tellin yall the whole truth.....

you have no legal standing because black an negro dont exist....

but a blackamoor does a moorish american does..

once you cut off the word moor from black, you not only cut yourself

history and any rights a lessor being is bound to respect...

because you just become a black and that makes no fuckin sense at all..

but when you allow your enslavers to teach you....

well you get a whole lot of fuckin ignorance hence the negative replies or benign neglect of this factual post.
you got any links on that info?
no because this information is constantly being covered up.... but you can start by reading noble drew ali...

I agree with a lot of shit they say.. I just dont agree with joining a group and turning shit into an organizied religion..

but knowing you a blackamoor american answered so many fuckin questions and opened my eyes to reality..

everytime I see a cac.. I see a helpless person that needed to be saved...

too many of my people seein some other shit..

Blacks Law dictionary?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blacks Law dictionary?

not just blacks law, you should keep any old dictionary around.. they about to do a whole lot of mind fuckery as we realize we are blackamoors aka true adn living god..

it scares the shit out of those in the know, when we start talkin like this...

it also scares the shit out of the negroes in the know who are paid nice to keep this information from us.. like preachers and politicians..

the crazy shit is... do you know how many people KNOW our real history and are waiting for us to acknowledge it..

America got us soo fucked up on who we are... some european designer dolce and gabana or whatever the fuck their name is...was honoring our antcestors.. the blackamoors in a line of jewelry.... and muthafuckas from here are so mindfucked

with pink toe americas depiction of our antcestors that when we see the real thing we lose are fuckin minds and think its negative..

thier was an artist who wanted to actually protest dolce and gabana because he didnt even know they were honoring them

thats how much amerikkkan racism dumbed us down and fucked us up by splitting up blackamoor and cuttiing off moor from black.. calling us kneegrows to really cover it up...

and then once we accept that shit POOF

NO LEGAL STANDING.. because there is no such thing and never was no such thing as a black or a negro... untill the cac wanted to cover up our fantastic glorious moorish history..

the whole world has to bow down to us bruh...

The True and Living Gods!!! but thats only for Us who know who we are...

not the negros and the "black" they are living gods but are catering to their lowerself by allowing a lessor being to catergorize them and they accept that shit...

in this day and time thats some sad shit...

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
oh, you got some game already, you know about the blacks law dictionary.

the crazy shit is... do you know how many people KNOW our real history and are waiting for us to acknowledge it..

I've heard many other nations, I wanna say one of my potnas thats crazy about this shit said damn near the whole world knows except us, also said something about us having real allies (other nations/countries) if and once we reclaim.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh, you got some game already, you know about the blacks law dictionary.

I've heard many other nations, I wanna say one of my potnas thats crazy about this shit said damn near the whole world knows except us, also said something about us having real allies (other nations/countries) if and once we reclaim.

the world awaits.. but here is the crazy shit.. do you know how many of our own fuckin people are on code to keep this information from us..

they are one the front lines of pink toe supremacy, they are the ones called to do the dirty..

cac cant fuck with us spiritually or physically.. but through using our informationg they did a number on us psychologically by cutting us off from our roots nd planting their seeds in our minds..

they literally killed our parents and raised us.. and they do that now today..

how else could they have so many people worshippin a false fake god that cant even fuckin move or talk.. prayin to fuckin ink and pieces of wood and shit... callin it jesus...

but guess who is slowly overcoming the mindfuckery.. bruh once more than fifty percent of us wake up..

there will be no race war aint no fuckin world going to war with the blackamoors..

a small sect will but they will be crushed in seconds

because thats what we do...

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
the world awaits.. but here is the crazy shit.. do you know how many of our own fuckin people are on code to keep this information from us..

they are one the front lines of pink toe supremacy, they are the ones called to do the dirty..

cac cant fuck with us spiritually or physically.. but through using our informationg they did a number on us psychologically by cutting us off from our roots nd planting their seeds in our minds..

they literally killed our parents and raised us.. and they do that now today..

how else could they have so many people worshippin a false fake god that cant even fuckin move or talk.. prayin to fuckin ink and pieces of wood and shit... callin it jesus...

but guess who is slowly overcoming the mindfuckery.. bruh once more than fifty percent of us wake up..

there will be no race war aint no fuckin world going to war with the blackamoors..

a small sect will but they will be crushed in seconds

because thats what we do...

drop some links so I can get fully informed. I've just been hearing bits and pieces of this info the last couple years.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
drop some links so I can get fully informed. I've just been hearing bits and pieces of this info the last couple years.

I dont get my info from links I get from talkin to elders.. I dont trust many things on the internet..

but I will tell everyone start by reading Noble Drew Alis book prophetic deep bruh, and a must must must.. is JA Rogers ESPECIALLY if you have children...

once you start the race there you gonna take off bruh...

the information JA Rogers bought at the time he bought it.. bruh fuckin above amazing...

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not just blacks law, you should keep any old dictionary around.. they about to do a whole lot of mind fuckery as we realize we are blackamoors aka true adn living god..

it scares the shit out of those in the know, when we start talkin like this...

it also scares the shit out of the negroes in the know who are paid nice to keep this information from us.. like preachers and politicians..

America got us soo fucked up on who we are... some european designer dolce and gabana or whatever the fuck their name is...was honoring our antcestors.. the blackamoors in a line of jewelry.... and muthafuckas from here are so mindfucked

with pink toe americas depiction of our antcestors that when we see the real thing we lose are fuckin minds and think its negative..

thier was an artist who wanted to actually protest dolce and gabana because he didnt even know they were honoring them

thats how much amerikkkan racism dumbed us down and fucked us up by splitting up blackamoor and cuttiing off moor from black.. calling us kneegrows to really cover it up...

and then once we accept that shit POOF

NO LEGAL STANDING.. because there is no such thing and never was no such thing as a black or a negro... untill the cac wanted to cover up our fantastic glorious moorish history..

the whole world has to bow down to us bruh...

The True and Living Gods!!! but thats only for Us who know who we are...

not the negros and the "black" they are living gods but are catering to their lowerself by allowing a lessor being to catergorize them and they accept that shit...

in this day and time thats some sad shit...

Is there a book or anything you can suggest for more enlightenment? **Didnt see the thread above me**

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there a book or anything you can suggest for more enlightenment? **Didnt see the thread above me**
I dont get my info from links I get from talkin to elders.. I dont trust many things on the internet..

but I will tell everyone start by reading Noble Drew Alis book prophetic deep bruh, and a must must must.. is JA Rogers ESPECIALLY if you have children...

the information JA Rogers bought at the time he bought it.. bruh fuckin above amazing...

I'm sayin tho

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sayin tho

This is what I meant to quote to your reply

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
you got any links on that info?

You won’t get any real info from this dumb motherfucker. Just some silly-ass Moorish Science bullshit mixed in with some Five Percent “knowledge”. This guy has no understanding or even conception of history. He doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going. Just a foreigner using this moorish gobbledegook to disconnect himself from ADOS.

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
You won’t get any real info from this dumb motherfucker. Just some silly-ass Moorish Science bullshit mixed in with some Five Percent “knowledge”. This guy has no understanding or even conception of history. He doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going. Just a foreigner using this moorish gobbledegook to disconnect himself from ADOS.

Drop some game

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
She sounds smart to somebody dumb.

Dred Scott wasn't a descendant of the enslaved. He was enslaved.

Last edited:

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She sounds smart to somebody dumb.

Fred Scotty wasn't a descendant of the enslaved. He was enslaved.

The name is Dred Scott who the hell is Fred "Scotty".

She stated it correctly, first min she said Dred Scott was a slave, then she cited in the Court ruling that if you are a descendant of Slaves you was not citizens so laws (court ruling) didn't apply. Mr. Scott was born into Slavery meaning his parents before him were Slaves making him a descendant of Slaves.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
The name is Dred Scott who the hell is Fred "Scotty".

She stated it correctly, first min she said Dred Scott was a slave, then she cited in the Court ruling that if you are a descendant of Slaves you was not citizens so laws (court ruling) didn't apply. Mr. Scott was born into Slavery meaning his parents before him were Slaves making him a descendant of Slaves.
Lol autocorrect.

He was a descendant of course , but more importantly he himself was enslaved. That was what his case was about. Not being a descendant.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drop some game

Notice how these clowns cant fuck with the message just attack the messenger, they want resources all day but cant answer questions..

this fuckin clown... cant even admit when he is wrong, thats how fuckin immature he is..

this aint the first time with this ignorance agent...

He wanted proof.. so I provided proof in the form of the south carolina negro law.

in his own fuckin thread he said, the law doesnt even mention moors..

I point out it does.. you think he would be man enough to admit when he is wrong..

NOPE that right there should tell you what you are dealing with..

an immature lil agent for the beast...

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

can you admit you are wrong.. you said the South Carolina Negro law doesnt mention Moors..

It blatantly DOES.. can you admit you were wrong.

You want more resources and your stupid fuckin shallow agent ass, cant even deal with the one I gave you.. You cant even read it right.. just acting like words are not there and shit...

the very word MOOR we are discussing now you just glossed right over that shit..

what else you about our true Blackamoor history you just happend to gloss over???

I got you so fucked up all you can do is get angry and name call..

its official...

YOU BEEN KNOCKED OUT THE BOX SON!!!

and yo lil legs tryin to climb back in...

FAIL

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

can you admit you are wrong.. you said the South Carolina Negro law doesnt mention Moors..

It blatantly DOES.. can you admit you were wrong.

You want more resources and your stupid fuckin shallow agent ass, cant even deal with the one I gave you.. You cant even read it right.. just acting like words are not there and shit...

the very word MOOR we are discussing now you just glossed right over that shit..

what else you about our true Blackamoor history you just happend to gloss over???

I got you so fucked up all you can do is get angry and name call..

its official...

YOU BEEN KNOCKED OUT THE BOX SON!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
these agents want you to keep calling yourself black because there is no power in it..

they get paid to keep you ignorant.....

onces you rightfully connect black to amoor blackamoor..

you begin to uncover your unglorious history..

and shit will all start making sense....

these fools just want to babble about cac revisionist history.....

to ensure our true history stays covered up...

The South Carolina Negro Law was put into place to cut us off from our moorish heritage.. but all they did was confirm it..

by stating we the so called Negro ARE THE ANCIENT BERBERS... the AMAZIGHS..

it over... hang it up agents.. your time is up!!!!

these faggots aint here to help you find truth

these faggot agents are here to confuse YOU!!!!

We are the ancient everything... we have NO BEGINNING.. we are not just moors we ARE THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD..

these demons tryin to keep yall from ascending... shun these faggots

these agents tryin to keep you from your true history, slice their heads off with your mental moorish swords..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like more of the @mailboxpimp rhetoric spewed from the Moorish Science Temple of America.

Are we the gods created by Enki?

Are we primordial beings?

Are we the Nephilim created by the All written about by the “three initiates”?

Looks like a lot of you brothers are so confused you don’t know what you are but that is not your fault as we all we cut off from our history.

these agents want you to keep calling yourself black because there is no power in it..

onces you rightfully connect black to amoor blackamoor..

you begin to uncover your unglorious history..

and shit will all start making sense....

these fools just want to babble about cac revisionist history.....

to ensure our true history stays covered up...

The South Carolina Negro Law was put into place to cut us off from our moorish heritage.. but all they did was confirm it..

by stating we the so called Negro ARE THE ANCIENT BERBERS... the AMAZIGHS..

it over... hang it up agents.. your time is up!!!!

these faggots aint here to help you find truth

these faggot agents are here to confuse YOU!!!!

We are the ancient everything... we have NO BEGINNING.. we are not just moors we ARE THE TRUE AND LIVING GOD..

these demons tryin to keep yall from ascending... shun these faggots

these agents tryin to keep you from your true history, slice their heads off with your mental moorish swords..

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true. Two of the most prominent CIA assets of the last 50 years started the “Say it Loud... I’m black and I’m proud” movement and coined the term “African-American” that the so-called black community still falls for this day :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like more of the @mailboxpimp rhetoric spewed from the Moorish Science Temple of America.

Looks like a lot of you brothers are so confused you don’t know what you are but that is not your fault as we all we cut off from our history.

go back an read my posting.. I said we are all that.. we have no begining we are the true and living gods..

we are the SUNS having a human experience..

I aint confused at all... and you wont come into understanding by books they can guide or mislead you but.. this shit we have here is divine in nature..

some are ready some arent..

by rightfully calling yourself blackamoor or moorish american... leads you to your glorious history..

blackamoor just means a person.. you can be a blackamoor christian, a blackamoor muslim, a blackamoor hebrew...

a blackamoor coon asshole sellout mason faggot... paid to keep your own people stupid an ignorant..

shout out to exiled queen.. an VAgothustled

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is true. Two of the most prominent CIA assets of the last 50 years started the “Say it Loud... I’m black and I’m proud” movement and coined the term “African-American” that the so-called black community still falls for this day :smh:

yup an to show you how fuckin deep the mindfuckery goes.. that same fat faggot who was responsible for torturing and HIS OWN PEOPLE and we ar talkin about WOMEN here... this same fuckin pussy.. was the creator of kwanza...

if that dont give you an idea how deep this effort is to keep us from discovering we are then nothing will...

these agents are deep in our community and sheet they even deep in this thread..

see exiled queen and vahustles revisionist cac history...

put your money on it.. they are agents...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
go back an read my posting.. I said we are all that.. we have no begining we are the true and living gods..

we are the SUNS having a human experience..

I aint confused at all... and you wont come into understanding by books they can guide or mislead you but.. this shit we have here is divine in nature..

some are ready some arent..

by rightfully calling yourself blackamoor or moorish american... leads you to your glorious history..

blackamoor just means a person.. you can be a blackamoor christian, a blackamoor muslim, a blackamoor hebrew...

a blackamoor coon asshole sellout mason faggot... paid to keep your own people stupid an ignorant..

shout out to exiled queen.. an VAgothustled
If that’s the case, why don’t more of us commit suicide and just end it?

Since the creation of the Neanderthal and the white man, our experience has not been great.

So according to you, we are all originated from Morocco.

What about the Babylonian and Sumerian history? The Mystery Religions?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If that’s the case, why don’t more of us commit suicide and just end it?

Since the creation of the Neanderthal and the white man, our experience has not been great.

So according to you, we are all originated from Morocco.

What about the Babylonian and Sumerian history? The Mystery Religions?

who is stopping you from commiting suicide an ending it.. just understand that its about ascension.. so if you want to take yourself out of college and go back to first grade nothing is stopping you...

since WE created the tamahu.. our experience has not been great would be correct....

again you are confusing what Im saying.. Morrocco was one of our many experiences..

we have NO BEGINNING...

I could delve into a little deeper but I dont get that vibe that folks are ready...

and I cant give out to much info for the cockblocking agents...

I already have them idiots back at the drawing board.. they cant fuck with this info..

it aint about me at all..

its the time has shifted so all that bullshit history is going to be exposed for what it is..

BULLSHIT... like everything else we been taught..

I really wish I could go down this rabbit hole....

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

:roflmao3: :beer:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

ignorance is bliss.... dumb ass niggaah rolmfao

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
who is stopping you from commiting suicide an ending it.. just understand that its about ascension.. so if you want to take yourself out of college and go back to first grade nothing is stopping you...

since WE created the tamahu.. our experience has not been great would be correct....

again you are confusing what Im saying.. Morrocco was one of our many experiences..

we have NO BEGINNING...

I could delve into a little deeper but I dont get that vibe that folks are ready...

and I cant give out to much info for the cockblocking agents...

I already have them idiots back at the drawing board.. they cant fuck with this info..

it aint about me at all..

its the time has shifted so all that bullshit history is going to be exposed for what it is..

BULLSHIT... like everything else we been taught..

I really wish I could go down this rabbit hole....
Go ahead and take us all down the rabbit hole. We await the great learnings that you know of that are millions of years old.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go ahead and take us all down the rabbit hole. We await the great learnings that you know of that are millions of years old.
Waaay tooo many agents slithering around for that....

There is info all around you once you know u blackamoor..

The whole worlds history opens up and I will always be in the center if it

So are you a black or blackamoor??

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Waaay tooo many agents slithering around for that....

There is info all around you once you know u blackamoor..

The whole worlds history opens up and I will always be in the center if it

So are you a black or blackamoor??

What are the agents going to do? Read “The Kybalion” and the emerald tablets of Thoth and learn about creation?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are the agents going to do? Read “The Kybalion” and the emerald tablets of Thoth and learn about creation?

an agents job is to attack or discredit anyone that keeps the masses from the truth..

they attempt to ridicule and dismiss those that are passin on real history..

just look at these clowns in here.. dude tried to diss me in another thread. I proved the muthafucka cant even read right.. and proved a word he said was NOT in something I posted

in deed WAS.. bitch aint even man enough to admit he fucked up and was wrong...

cant deal with simple fuckin english 101 and the fuckin dictionary tells you exactly who we are...as a people..

and that makes these agents nervous.. notice how they arent tryin to build, they are only lookin for something to debunk and all the fuckin essasys I write..

they couldnt debunk shit!!! they over their heads with these simple truths and feel their little agent ass slowly getting exposed..

their job is to keep pushing the slave narrative... and the lie that crackers bought us here from africa a few hundred years ago..

complete and utter hogwash, there was slavery going on..

but the truth will fuckin blow you away..

we been lied to about EVERY FUCKING THING!!!!

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: