Star Trek: Discovery Season 5 will be the final season - April 2024 debut

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Calypso was 100 years after where the crew is now.

I was wrong

That puts the show in the 33rd century, about 50 years before the Star Trek: Shorts Treks episode “Calypso.” To put that into perspective, Star Trek: Nemesis, the final Star Trek: The Next Generation movie, took place in the late 24th century. The upcoming Star Trek series focused on Jean-Luc Picard will take place about two decades later, close to the dawn of the 25th century. Even that will still be about 850 years before the events of Discovery’s third season.

https://comicbook.com/startrek/2019...y-season-3-future-33rd-century-alex-kurtzman/

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sexually-assaulting-six-female-students.html

16653846-7299369-image-a-12_1564445183898.jpg

16653844-7299369-image-a-11_1564445180977.jpg

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Star Trek: Discovery Away Mission allows up to 6 participants to enter the Star Trek universe, using phasers, tricorders, and even a holodeck. According to Variety, the experience is guided byStar Trek Discoverystar Mary Wiseman in her role as Starfleet Ensign Sylvia Tilly from the CBS All Access series. The experience is to last for close to 30 minutes with some combat situations, but Hampden said that it would focus more on problem-solving than typical shooter situations. “We are trying to recreate the Star Trek experience,” he said.

This isn’t StarTrek’s first foray into virtual reality.Star Trek: Bridge Crew, the virtual reality action-adventure game developed by Red Storm Entertainment and published by Ubisoft, was released for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation VR in 2017. The game later added non-VR support and Star Trek: The Next Generation themed expansion.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
It should have just started in that time period in the first place.

I just hope they stay there.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ensign Spock Reports to Number One - Short Trek Q&A

Compromising Situation - Short Trek Q&A

Turbolift Rescue aboard the Enterprise - Short Trek Q&A

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
I wonder if Terian Empire Lorca will be back at some point? It must be hell existing inside Tilly.

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
heard about that.the discovery comics been pretty dope....hope they don't have to cancel free comic book day this year