Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

11a92a9766e7842c98ae04aabc8093a2.jpg
 
The DA did a great job. Catching her in all kinds of lies

:yes: I think the DA did a good job of really highlighting all of her bullshit. At one point when he was asking how she could have performed CPR and yet not have any blood on her, he got her to claim that she could see a bullet wound. :smh: I guarantee the fact that she could see bullet wounds but not the actual person in the same damn lighting will be brought back up.
 
Still seems like this is going to end up Manslaughter ...

I see what he is doing... but it is still going to be hard to find the level of intent for Murder. I'd be shocked if they found murder, but who knows.. Juries are wild man.
 
Who is this Judge Robert that is doing the play by play? His bitch ass seems to be leaning greatly towards the defense even after the DA put holes all through her testimony.

Don't pay attention to the judge in the jury trial... Outside of a Judgment Notwithstanding the verdict... In a jury trial.. they just basically guide the ship, but they aren't steering.
 
Just like how she was asking for dick pictures 2 days later. Ask her about them damn social media post about being thankful she didn't kill you.

Fonz, you're a lawyer is there a reason to leave the social media scrub off the table?

In this type of case.... Where they don't know each other... Social Media isn't important unless she said some shit like.. "I hate Darkies"

You don't want to confuse the Jury..

Since you know she killed him and that she doesn't know him..

You want to establish her mental state at the time shooting. Intent is still going to be tough to show.

That's why you have to focus on the fact that she is a trained killer and callously killed that man.
 
Just like how she was asking for dick pictures 2 days later. Ask her about them damn social media post about being thankful she didn't kill you.

Fonz, you're a lawyer is there a reason to leave the social media scrub off the table?


The prosecutor/attorney wanted to bring up all that racist white power shit on her social media account, but the judge overruled & didn't allow it.

The judge also over ruled the coverup. When the cops cut off their dash cam mics & told her to be quiet

I didn't see Amber's testimony yet. Did she explain the deleted snapcgat pics & deleted text messages? Or explained what she was doing for those 16 minutes, when she pulled over to the side?
 
Last edited:
:yes: I think the DA did a good job of really highlighting all of her bullshit. At one point when he was asking how she could have performed CPR and yet not have any blood on her, he got her to claim that she could see a bullet wound. :smh: I guarantee the fact that she could see bullet wounds but not the actual person in the same damn lighting will be brought back up.


Also, if she did perform CPR then Botham should've had some gun shot residue on his clothes. And I believe there was an expert that testified a few days ago (Castro?), that he did not have any GSR on him.
 
Last edited:
They got this lying ass CAC saying he parked on the wrong floor over 10 times and tried to enter different apartments all the time.
 

I hate to say this but after seeing this it is to clear to me that bitch is straight up lying. I think they may have went along with her getting on the witness stand as a desperate move for right now but to me it is just to clear that bitch is lying. Those alligator tears was just following part of the narrative they started with. Pure bullshit.
To Botham Jean he lost his life and I know his soul would cry out for justice. And to his family also.
This locking people up for finical gain of plantation owners(private prisons) must end as well as unarmed people being seen as a step in the direction of Nazi power in getting rid of everybody that does not have blond hair, blue eyes and pale skin. For a while it was like 2 Pac said kill a ****** and you become a hero.
 
The maintenance guy was supposed to be there that day. He could have been packing up to leave for all she knows, and she would have killed a dude that was just doing his job.
I am so curious about the real reason she shot him. We may never get to find out but that shit will keep dancing in my head. What the fuck really happened?
 
The prosecutor/attorney wanted to bring up all that racist white power shit on her social media account, but the judge overruled & didn't allow it.

The judge also over ruled the coverup. When the cops cut off their dash cam mics & told her to be quiet

I didn't see Amber's testimony yet. Did she explain the deleted snapcgat pics & deleted text messages? Or explained what she was doing for those 16 minutes, when she pulled over to the side?
I thought the racist white power shit on her social media was part of establishing motive? Also the cover up certain violations should not go unpunished.
 
Tuned in late....but from the earlier comments it looks like the defendant testified already ??? I'm hoping not, especially seeing how it's only midday and somebody else is on the stand already so there's no way she should have only been on for a short time.
 
Watching his testimony has me thinking... Ok, I've stayed in a lot of multi-floor hotels in my time, and the 3rd floor layout is the same as the 4th, 5th, etc.... and I can't think of one time where I went to room 303 instead of 403 and tried to get in. The only time I ever tried to get into the wrong room was when some idiot at an econolodge in Inglewood gave me the key for a room that was already occupied.


So this absent minded cac goes to the 2nd and 4th floors all the time? GTFOH.
 
I'm going to assume the prosecution has already interviewed the people who claimed they also entered someone else's apartment?? If not, they should be asking if they own and were carrying a firearm at the time.
 
Back
Top