You thought the Antonio Brown saga was over? NOPE! UPDATE: Patriots have released him UPDATE 2022: Bucs release him

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lawsuit Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape
The Patriots receiver is accused of three incidents of sexual assault, in 2017 and 2018, against a woman who attended college with him.

merlin_159323526_01a398de-df3e-4510-b216-6f09a3fd089c-articleLarge.jpg

Antonio Brown as a Raider last month.CreditCreditMatt Kartozian/USA Today Sports, via Reuters

By Ben Shpigel

• Sept. 10, 2019, 8:28 p.m. ET
New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of raping his former trainer, according to a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida.

The lawsuit says that Brown, in three separate incidents — two in June 2017 and another in May 2018 — sexually assaulted and forced himself on a woman named Britney Taylor, a gymnast whom he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer.

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit.

Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown, the lawsuit says, but several months later, when he contacted her to apologize, she relented. She was, according to the lawsuit, “swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances.”

Marc Stein's Newsletter
Marc Stein has covered Jordan. He's covered Kobe. And LeBron vs. the Warriors. Go behind the N.B.A.'s curtain with basketball's foremost expert.

Then, the lawsuit says, on May 20, 2018, Brown forced her onto a bed, pushed her face into the mattress and “forcibly” raped her. She tried to resist him, screaming and repeatedly shouting “no” and “stop,” the lawsuit says, but Brown refused and penetrated her.

“As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision,” Taylor said in a statement released by her lawyer. “I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault.”

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Britney Taylor: Former Trainer Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape in Lawsuit

britney-taylor-e1568163825709.jpg

HEIGHT: 5'2"
CLASS: Senior
CITY/STATE: Memphis, Tenn.
HIGH SCHOOL: Ridgeway HS
OTHER COLLEGE: Central Michigan
CLUB: River City Gymnastics
EXPERIENCE: 2 Letters
BIO
2011 Second-Team All-MAC
2010 MAC Freshman of the Year
2010 MAC Vault Champion
2010 First-Team All-MAC

SENIOR SEASON (2013)
Outstanding competitor who only got stronger as her final season progressed … Led the team with a 9.90 on beam in the NCAA Super Six Finals (4/20), marking the third-best beam score at the NCAA Championships in LSU history … Narrowly missed All-SEC honors on beam after she scored a career-high 9.925 at the SEC Championship (3/23) … Saw action on vault, beam and floor during the season,

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can’t wait to see undisputed tomorrow...

I always try to champion the brothers but this dude is a dumbass. I had a friend I grew up God blesses the dead, when I was with we was always in beef, drama, it never was calm. It wasn’t everybody else. It was him. AB is that way.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He playing money games and forgot them stripper hoes play money games too... :smh:

:yes:

"In the statement, Taylor also said she would cooperate with the N.F.L. in an investigation. It was not clear whether Taylor reported her accusations to the police." :smh:

Exactly. This chick knows this shit makes no sense but is hoping he is spooked enough by the media coverage to try and settle with her. I think it will be interesting to see how the media handles this though. Nobody ever mentions Big Ben being accused of rape but I guarantee that's all that will be talked about when it comes to AB...:smh: