Trump attacks Rep. Cummings’s district, calling it a ‘disgusting ......

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Clowning ≠ Whining man. And I'm calling it like I see it... y'all are swinging off that man's nuts hard. Just be honest and say you support him. All this bizarre rationalizing of his racist haymaker tweets just comes off weak and unbelievable.

You're not clowning, you really seem to feel a way that we agree with Trump on this specific point.

Agreeing with Trump on Baltimore ≠ Trump supporter

I can't believe I really have to say this

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You clearly are NOT versed. It's pointless having a discussion with you. They were denied loans so often, they formed their own banks Emigrant Savings for instance - which today is still the largest privately owned bank in New York - was formed by the Irish to serve the Irish immigrant (hence the name) population because American lenders would not write paper or lend to them.
You're too fucking stupid to understand the very fact that were able to do this and thrive debunks your very premise. You know what blacks were doing in 1850 when mic trash were setting up banks??

Here bitch, read a book..
305686.jpg

African Americans were participants in the Homestead Act as well.
A fact that doesnt negate it was intended to provide land to whites to settle west and balance ownership between slave holding states and non slave holding whites. You're an idiot.. This is what happens when wikipedia is your teacher.
LOL! You probably don't know that you're talking to a Econ Major.
African Americans were participants in Social Security Act of '35.
At its inception, there were three excluded work classifications. These were agnostic of race. I'll give you credit if you can tell me what the three were?
SS strategically excluded occupations heavily populated by blacks. This was targeted and purposeful. The fact that you dont know this very basic historical fact further exposes you for the white washed simpleton that you are. Most New Deal legislation was constructed with the intended purpose to oppress and exclude BLACK PEOPLE. These are facts. Again, open a got dam book you Tom! This is basic shit.
My Grand Uncle got his education and first home loan, a home still in our family today, based on the GI Bill after returning from WW2. :smh:
Of course he did.. He was a cac like you. Notice your pathological ass couldnt lie and say you got it this time so you injected your ho ass Grand Uncle.. You clown ass nigga.

Your're a fraud my man... A cross between...

81V%2Bb69u3xL._SY445_.jpg

And...
220px-Talented_mr_ripley.jpg

No wonder you suck so much Trump dick.. You're a pathological liar and con artist just like him.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You're too fucking stupid to understand the very fact that were able to do this and thrive debunks your very premise. You know what blacks were doing in 1850 when mic trash were setting up banks??

Here bitch, read a book..
305686.jpg

A fact that doesnt negate it was intended to provide land to whites to settle west and balance ownership between slave holding states and non slave holding whites. You're an idiot.. This is what happens when wikipedia is your teacher.

SS strategically excluded occupations heavily populated by blacks. This was targeted and purposeful. The fact that you dont know this very basic historical fact further exposes you for the white washed simpleton that you are. Most New Deal legislation was constructed with the intended purpose to oppress and exclude BLACK PEOPLE. These are facts. Again, open a got dam book you Tom! This is basic shit.

Of course he did.. He was a cac like you. Notice your pathological ass couldnt lie and say you got it this time so you injected your ho ass Grand Uncle.. You clown ass nigga.

Your're a fraud my man... A cross between...

81V%2Bb69u3xL._SY445_.jpg

And...
220px-Talented_mr_ripley.jpg

No wonder you suck so much Trump dick.. You're a pathological liar and con artist just like him.

He got banned yesterday so unless he pops up with a different name, it's going to be a while before you get a reply.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
You're not clowning, you really seem to feel a way that we agree with Trump on this specific point.

Agreeing with Trump on Baltimore ≠ Trump supporter

I can't believe I really have to say this

Oh don't get me wrong I find your comments on this stuff annoying af for sure. Y'all are like some chefs serving up shit sandwiches then surprised folks are grimacing in disgust lol.

It's this weird conceit of pretending you don't see the racism in Trump's politically expedient commentary and then laundering it by claiming "he has a good point anyway". As I said before, if you actually care about these issues you can have a critique of how Baltimore is run without cosigning his bullshit. I don't know what drives you to cape for this dude so consistently but I'm not buying what you're selling.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Oh don't get me wrong I find your comments on this stuff annoying af for sure. Y'all are like some chefs serving up shit sandwiches then surprised folks are grimacing in disgust lol.

It's this weird conceit of pretending you don't see the racism in Trump's politically expedient commentary and then laundering it by claiming "he has a good point anyway". As I said before, if you actually care about these issues you can have a critique of how Baltimore is run without cosigning his bullshit. I don't know what drives you to cape for this dude so consistently but I'm not buying what you're selling.

:confused:

I'm really trying to wrap my head around this...

So I, a political nobody can critique BMore politics....but the President of the united states can't?

The president has a critique, I have a similar critique...somehow I'm tied into all the other bullshit?

I'm not laundering anything - I'm focusing specifically on his comments on Baltimore politics. That's it. I agree, Baltimore is a mess. People from top to bottom need to be held accountable.

You just refuse to look at this objectively. I get it, it stings coming from an asshole who you hate.

Bernie Sanders compared Baltimore to a third world country and he wasn't accused of being racist.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
that was the thing runnim on ASR before he got banned there

dude lives his life thru lies and delusions the only explanation is that hes got to be bound to a wheelchair or some kinda shit - he equated his being a Eagle Scout ( as if he was one ) as somehow on par with serving in the military ....some actual vets called him on that bullshit but you know a bitch runs their mouth til you stop them from running off at the mouth ...

anyway he has all kinda delusions - he trades stocks, he buys and sells property, -he flies planes, he races motorcycles and through it all from his empire in DC or his condo on Yonge St ( he lived there but somehow he forgot how to spell the name of the street he lived on some Canadian members caught that shit and busted him)

dude is like a nigga-of-a-thousand faces ...really he just lies and says shit to get attention

Wesley from US Marshalls looks like a Mall Security Guard compared to Heist to let him tell it

someone on ASR called him "Phony Stark" that shit fits perfectly

thats the problem with him - he been around since 99 but theres a lot of us vets of this board ALSO still around -

he still pulling the same antics ....

:lol: @ phony shark

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
:confused:

I'm really trying to wrap my head around this...

So I, a political nobody can critique BMore politics....but the President of the united states can't?

The president has a critique, I have a similar critique...somehow I'm tied into all the other bullshit?

I'm not laundering anything - I'm focusing specifically on his comments on Baltimore politics. That's it. I agree, Baltimore is a mess. People from top to bottom need to be held accountable.

You just refuse to look at this objectively. I get it, it stings coming from an asshole who you hate.

Bernie Sanders compared Baltimore to a third world country and he wasn't accused of being racist.

I thought I posted this here but I posted it in my protest thread instead. The guy I mentioned earlier responded to Trumps's tweet and a local story did a write up about it. It still comes down to him criticising locals tho, not Cummings, as far as I can see.

https://www.baltimorebrew.com/2019/...leaders-off-the-hook-baltimore-activists-say/

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess we know how long it take to make a coon. 5 years a Tom.

Do you not know how violent God can be? Read your bible.

who you tellin..this cracker god makes lucifer seem like the nice guy...

also this cracker god is confused as fuck..

how you gonna say... jealousy is a sin... then say.. Im a jealous god like...

bruh... wha da fuck???

cracker god is a hypocrite yet still worshipped by billions.. go fuckin figure bruh..

mayne dont even get me started bruh...

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
So, y’all know this is just another smoke screen by Chump to divert attention away from the fact that, eventually his daughter and son in law will have to appear before Cummings and explain themselves. Cummings has Chump in the middle of his legal crosshairs. At the least, he will collect the evidence that results in a criminal indictment on 1/21/2021. Pay attention muhfuhkahs.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, y’all know this is just another smoke screen by Chump to divert attention away from the fact that, eventually his daughter and son in law will have to appear before Cummings and explain themselves. Cummings has Chump in the middle of his legal crosshairs. At the least, he will collect the evidence that results in a criminal indictment on 1/21/2021. Pay attention muhfuhkahs.

Random, How does Chump calling out Cummings help him out with his kids? If anything, Hasn't he given Cummings and Co. more motivation to take the gloves off when it comes to Chumps kids?

As a matter of fact I don't understand Chumps attack on people of color?
I assume the strategy is to race divide. But how does that help insure you get reelected in 2020?
Are you more likely to get white voters out for your reelection bid? Would they be enough to offset those you're likely to lose and independents and minority voters?
Does Russia has his back that well that it doesn't matter?

Chump needs to get reelected because that's his only legal protection.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Random, How does Chump calling out Cummings help him out with his kids? If anything, Hasn't he given Cummings and Co. more motivation to take the gloves off when it comes to Chumps kids?

I assume the strategy is to race divide. But how does that help insure you get reelected in 2020?
Are you more likely to get white voters out for your reelection bid? Would they be enough to offset those you're likely to lose and independents and minority voters?

What comes to mind for me is that he can muddy the waters and say it is a witch hunt in retaliation because he can't get to Trump directly.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

What comes to mind for me is that he can muddy the waters and say it is a witch hunt in retaliation because he can't get to Trump directly.
I don't think Trump has a grand multilevel chess strategy when it comes to his racist rhetoric against POC. I think his tweets, off-the-cuff comments in interviews, etc are just him being his racist self. He's a bigoted, petulant, spoiled, amoral, narcissistic, mentally unstable child.

The problem is him holding the highest (formerly) and most respected position in the land and possessing the amount of power he has. Whereas even without having a grand scheme, a whim based on any of his defective personality traits can cost multiple people their jobs and freedom, round up, torture and kill people, radicalize multiple racist psychos, cut us off from international allies, stack the courts, rip up the Constitution, corrupt our electoral system, dismantle governmental checks and balances and send us to war.

As for his amping up his rhetoric recently, it's a crapshoot how much is him seeing his bigotry galvanize his base before an election vs. how much is just him becoming more and more unhinged.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Context and motive is everything. And this clip goes against what has been said about Cummings, he's speaking out to get assistance for his area, but it's been said he does nothing for his community and doesn't fight for them.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump knows they want white validation and only use race to improve there situation. He knows these folks are coons and know they dont care about fellow black folks.

He wouldn't say this about other folks cuz he knows they love their people.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Trump has a grand multilevel chess strategy when it comes to his racist rhetoric against POC. I think his tweets, off-the-cuff comments in interviews, etc are just him being his racist self. He's a bigoted, petulant, spoiled, amoral, narcissistic, mentally unstable child.

The problem is him holding the highest (formerly) and most respected position in the land and possessing the amount of power he has. Whereas even without having a grand scheme, a whim based on any of his defective personality traits can cost multiple people their jobs and freedom, round up, torture and kill people, radicalize multiple racist psychos, cut us off from international allies, stack the courts, rip up the Constitution, corrupt our electoral system, dismantle governmental checks and balances and send us to war.

As for his amping up his rhetoric recently, it's a crapshoot how much is him seeing his bigotry galvanize his base before an election vs. how much is just him becoming more and more unhinged.

I'm agree! I don't think there is any long game thinking to any of this by Trump. He needs more than his base - Russia to guarantee a reelection.
Nothing about this stuff is going to make people that were uncertain about him initially(independent), people that voted for him the first time(by mistake), and minorities (outside of the Trump supports on the board) more likely to vote for him.

For a guy that NEEDS to win he doesn't seem to be employing the best strategy.

If he actually pandered to being the President for ALL U.S. Citizens then he would get so much further.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Context and motive is everything. And this clip goes against what has been said about Cummings, he's speaking out to get assistance for his area, but it's been said he does nothing for his community and doesn't fight for them.

20 Years and billions of dollars later the city is still fucked up tho......

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

National Cathedral Rebukes Trump for ‘Dangerous’ Attacks on Black Lawmaker

Jennifer Jacobs
BloombergJuly 31, 2019
https://news.yahoo.com/national-cat...495.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

(Bloomberg) -- The Washington National Cathedral’s religious leaders rebuked President Donald Trump for his racially divisive attacks on a prominent African-American lawmaker, an unusual step for an institution known for staying above the political fray.

In a statement Tuesday, the leaders called Trump’s rhetoric “dangerous” and said it amounted to a “call to action” for white supremacists, warning that “violent words lead to violent actions.”

“As faith leaders who serve at Washington National Cathedral -- the sacred space where America gathers at moments of national significance -- we feel compelled to ask: After two years of President Trump’s words and actions, when will Americans have enough?” the leaders said.

Trump has inflamed racial tensions with tirades against Democratic Representative Elijah Cummings, the House Oversight chairman, who represents a majority-black Maryland district that Trump called a “disgusting, rat and rodent infested mess.” He also heaped insults on civil rights activist Al Sharpton who had traveled to Baltimore to defend Cummings, calling him a “con man” who “hates whites.”

Earlier this month, Trump drew similar criticism after he suggested that four Democratic lawmakers -- all women of color -- “go back” to “crime infested places from which they came.”

“These words are more than a ‘dog-whistle,”’ the leaders said. “When such violent dehumanizing words come from the President of the United States, they are a clarion call, and give cover, to white supremacists who consider people of color a sub-human “infestation” in America.”

The statement didn’t cite Cummings by name. It was signed by Mariann Edgar Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington; Randolph Marshall Hollerith, dean of Washington National Cathedral; and Kelly Brown Douglas, the Cathedral’s canon theologian.

The leaders urged the American public to take a stand against “the bigotry, hatred, intolerance, and xenophobia that is hurled at us, especially when it comes from the highest offices of this nation.”

More than half of registered voters now believe the president is racist, according to a poll Quinnipiac University released on Tuesday. That includes 80% of black voters, 55% of Hispanic voters and nearly six in 10 female voters.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Sure that's a strategy! But I can't see how that's the best strategy? Especially considering his daughter and son-in-law are long pass guilty as hell.
People tend to remember guilty and not what you did to get there.

Bottom-line, a campaign embracing "all citizens" is the most guaranteed way to win a reelection.
Playing divisive ball is a very rocky slope.

Ultimately however I don't think Trump knows how to play "unity/peacemaker" his entire like and psychology is based on confrontation and dominating the other-side to your will.