New mid engine C8 Corvette (Mane,Listen!)

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
The Vette will be 100k cheaper than the NSX too. Acura already having trouble selling the NSX because most people with 160k to spend will rather go for other super cars (Audi, Porsche, Ferrari or Lambo). That Vette is gonna sell like hot cakes.
Honda is having so much trouble moving the NSX that they’re giving $50K discounts off sticker.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honda is having so much trouble moving the NSX that they’re giving $50K discounts off sticker.
And hand building $35K TLX's at the NSX factory because they are apparently bored and looking for shit to do while nobody orders one.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
C7/C8 comparison shots
6fa0ff8e-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-3-768x360.jpg
466005dc-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-4-768x360.jpg

ef3603ff-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-6-768x360.jpg

13ec38fb-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-5-768x360.jpg

22ee6f03-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-8-768x360.jpg

43bf1063-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-7-768x360.jpg

b97e41fd-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-10-768x360.jpg

096c888e-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-9-768x360.jpg

c1b689b8-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-12-768x360.jpg

bf927382-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-11-768x360.jpg

203308fe-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-14-768x360.jpg

96d7af60-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-13-768x360.jpg

c9e5c32a-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-16-768x360.jpg

e01ab43f-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-15-768x360.jpg

e3bdb0b5-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-20-768x360.jpg

e6ba713c-corvette-c8-vs-c7-visual-comp-19-768x360.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I currently have a 2015 Mustang, getting something new next year (Giving the Mustang to my little sister). The C8 is on my list of possibilities, along with the C7, and the Kia Stinger GT2 or GTS (Pretty quick, looks good, has a good space).
Corvette-Stingray-2020-1.jpg

This is the one I configured. I would consider getting that side blade painted body color. Aftermarket wheels would be a must w/ lowering springs.

wide

Damn these 2 right here look nice

:shades::shades::shades:

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
C7/C8 comparison shots]

I still think GM blew it and went way too aggressive on the over overuse of angles & creases on the rear end treatment of the C8. This treatment would have been perfect
2cd7df4d1207b23bf6689e87f22c18d0.jpg

The quad exhaust tips on a car that has nothing by sharp angles makes no sense to me either. They ought to have done this
Screenshot_20180707-232546_2_1024x1024@2x.png

But I'm going to give GM an honest shot and see if they can impress me.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definite game changer. My C7 gots ta go. Z51 all day. Shit is mean!!! It’s all you really need in a sports car and for less than most luxury cars and standards SUV’s...:yes::smh::yes:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
The buzz says it's a hit. C7's are going up for sale fast and prices are dropping. I was waiting for a C7 drop but this new coupe is banging.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Definite game changer. My C7 gots ta go. Z51 all day. Shit is mean!!! It’s all you really need in a sports car and for less than most luxury cars and standards SUV’s...:yes::smh::yes:

Is the mag stocks stiff because it's a Z51? I don't need all the other shit. I just want NPP and the mag ride.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Quick question fellas...
Do Corvettes usually lease out well ???
Because realistically, this thing will probably be about $75,000 with all the options, out the door

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It doesn't even look like a Corvette...which I like

It looks like a foreign, like a Lotus or Lambo or something

I'm impressed

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick question fellas...
Do Corvettes usually lease out well ???
Because realistically, this thing will probably be about $75,000 with all the options, out the door
Tough question. I’ve only owned em. A lease would definitely make it more affordable. Correct on fully optioned price.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The buzz says it's a hit. C7's are going up for sale fast and prices are dropping. I was waiting for a C7 drop but this new coupe is banging.
Prices aren’t so much “falling” but more people are taking less to get cash so they can cop. The base C7 sell cheap anyways, it’s the Z06 and Z51’s that won’t be hurt. I can’t still get slightly over book for my Z06. It has low miles and options that keep it on par for trade. However, if that C8 Z51 is fire like I assume, I ain’t haggling too hard on a trade or sale if it’s only a grand or two. I can’t get around 55k for my Z06, do with the c8 Z51 being around 75k or so, if s buyer offers 52k I ain’t arguing too long on it. That leaves me with only 22k or so out the door.

Heist

Rising Star
Registered
[MED]
Hold over.
This is something you don’t want to be first in line for.
1) It’s a first generation, new platform GM product. Time has told us about trusting 1st Gen, 1st line run, GM anything!

2) GM’s history with mid engine engineering is abysmal. It’s not at all their core competency. Any mid engine they released in the past ended being either a handling death trap or a fire death trap.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Prices aren’t so much “falling” but more people are taking less to get cash so they can cop.

Taking less means prices are falling homie. And I was talking about a C7 drop top Z51. That what I am looking for. Did you get your heads done on the Z06?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Taking less means prices are falling homie. And I was talking about a C7 drop top Z51. That what I am looking for. Did you get your heads done on the Z06?
No heads. Didn’t want to void the warranty. I’ll be good with the price I get.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lease if you rarely drive or buy if you want to floss, make changes to it. A lease can be tax beneficial, owning it, not so much. I’ll own it because I always have and my trade is enough to cop it for the low low.