Chernobyl (2019) HBO Series

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
Cigs n vodka was the Russian diet On this show. Cause I barely saw anyone eat a goddamn thing.them animal hunters had sausage and bread wit the Cigs n vodka at least.

:lol:

Vyatlov was a true piece of shit.. Them workers didn't have to listen tho. Your career or a cancerous death cloud raining down on The world. Decisions decisions. :smh:

lol yeah.... but he's still alive tho...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The way they tried to cover it up and go into a state of denial, I am dealing with a similar circumstance with a much different type of issue. The KGB bugging their personal space and overtly following them around is not exclusive to Russia.

When there is a massive miscalculation, this is what happens internally in many circumstances.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate to be that guy....but this is kinda right...

I grew up on the stories of the chronovisor. Matter of fact, it was images taken from it & everything. Think it was the Cruxification or something.

Now, is it real or not? I don't know. But it popped up again around the time of John Titor & his time machine.
Some things seem far fetched but are not. That lady may not have actually built a chronovisor but may have been used to keep the studies they were doing secret. They found something out by accident and studied from there. I am not going to explain that. But they said they looked at the incident of Jesus being crucified. The picture they claimed they took for it was really fake but it is said they actually did watch the event happen. After that they wanted the thing dismantled. They do not want any chance of the masses knowing the truth about history and the true origin of civilization or life.
Everybody should know from common sense that Jesus was black. What he did and what he represented has become inferior. Yes most of the stuff I post is empty or hardly any respond but that does not change me. I use to post on realestniggas.com. Just like blacks do not own any national news networks life is dictated to them..
As far as the stuff being weird I can understand that. If someone body say they saw a man doing what Jesus did at this time he would be put in a mental hospital or something. It does not mean he is lying. Elijah Muhammad is one of the blacks I know of that came with some hard core truth. It is very true that the black man is God. As political prisoners whites can laugh at that all day. Even in the bible the so called gentils said we have the spirit, but were told that does not matter we have the law. I tell you the world has not seen real greatness yet. I really do not believe that no lie can live forever our time is coming to get land and resources back. White devils ruling the earth by murder, lies , etc. and it is going on right now and we still honor and bow down to them.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Still waiting on links to this show like a muthafucka :hmm:

yD7JP0.jpg

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
Did we ever find out who received those audio tapes that Lugasov made and hid in the wall outside in Ep 1?

Yes. At the end of episode 5, they said that the tapes were widely circulated among other scientists in the Soviet Union and they spoke out forcing the govt to make the necessary changes to the remaining reactors so they also wouldn't possibly blow up.

Legasov knew that the govt likely wouldn't fix the other reactors on their own and he was right. Had to be shamed into doing the right thing.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am just now trying to watch this and see what makes this mini series so great. Here in America when ever a black is not patriotic about American ideas, concepts, laws, etc. they try to claim that that person is communist. But I have yet to see any truth coming from whites to make it seem they only they have concepts or perspectives that blacks should follow.
I have a lot to do during the day and I am starting out having to keep rewinding the movie. Their technology blew up in their face. But they do what all whites do by lying about it and not really concerned about the people it effect or lose their lives because of it.
As I am watching this I am wondering how accurate this information in the movie is.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I am just now trying to watch this and see what makes this mini series so great. Here in America when ever a black is not patriotic about American ideas, concepts, laws, etc. they try to claim that that person is communist. But I have yet to see any truth coming from whites to make it seem they only they have concepts or perspectives that blacks should follow.
I have a lot to do during the day and I am starting out having to keep rewinding the movie. Their technology blew up in their face. But they do what all whites do by lying about it and not really concerned about the people it effect or lose their lives because of it.
As I am watching this I am wondering how accurate this information in the movie is.
I think that this is a factual recreation of what happened in Chernobyl because it was under the Soviet Union. Russia and Ukraine are no friends since its collapse, so there were no repercussions to telling the truth about what happened.

Now the story of what happened to the Russian Submarine "Kursk" would be an equally compelling docuseries. Russia let them suffer a horrible fate to maintain its National pride and the secrecy of their submarine technology. There were plenty of International offers of assisting in rescuing the crew of that Sub.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that this is a factual recreation of what happened in Chernobyl because it was under the Soviet Union. Russia and Ukraine are no friends since its collapse, so there were no repercussions to telling the truth about what happened.

Now the story of what happened to the Russian Submarine "Kursk" would be an equally compelling docuseries. Russia let them suffer a horrible fate to maintain its National pride and the secrecy of their submarine technology. There were plenty of International offers of assisting in rescuing the crew of that Sub.

I was just about to watch some more of that mini series but I am going to check this out first.

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think any country should operate nuclear power. The damage is just too great when something goes wrong to justify it. No power is a better option than potentially destroying the earth and killing thousands of people.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And that shit will be radioactive probably for decades to come.
They had to bury the initial site victims in concrete....damn

I can’t believe how excellent this shit was. Fascinating what radiation does to the body and how toxic all that shit is. They still have the fireman’s clothes there and are dangerously radioactive. Shits bananas

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
Some things seem far fetched but are not. That lady may not have actually built a chronovisor but may have been used to keep the studies they were doing secret. They found something out by accident and studied from there. I am not going to explain that. But they said they looked at the incident of Jesus being crucified. The picture they claimed they took for it was really fake but it is said they actually did watch the event happen. After that they wanted the thing dismantled. They do not want any chance of the masses knowing the truth about history and the true origin of civilization or life.
Everybody should know from common sense that Jesus was black. What he did and what he represented has become inferior. Yes most of the stuff I post is empty or hardly any respond but that does not change me. I use to post on realestniggas.com. Just like blacks do not own any national news networks life is dictated to them..
As far as the stuff being weird I can understand that. If someone body say they saw a man doing what Jesus did at this time he would be put in a mental hospital or something. It does not mean he is lying. Elijah Muhammad is one of the blacks I know of that came with some hard core truth. It is very true that the black man is God. As political prisoners whites can laugh at that all day. Even in the bible the so called gentils said we have the spirit, but were told that does not matter we have the law. I tell you the world has not seen real greatness yet. I really do not believe that no lie can live forever our time is coming to get land and resources back. White devils ruling the earth by murder, lies , etc. and it is going on right now and we still honor and bow down to them.

8292b2245cf6b15bc04d23c131481d05.jpg

But the show actually features one character who never actually existed in real life. Ulana Khomyuk is a nuclear physicist who realises what has happened long before the authorities decide to give the unsuspecting public any insight in to the truth. Ulana, played by Emily Watson, starts to investigate what led to the real-life explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear power station near Pripyat, Ukraine. But while many of her co-stars portray real people from history, Ulana's character is actually an amalgamation of multiple people. The 'fictional composite character' - if you want to use the fancy media term - is the personification of a whole group of scientists who tried to get to the bottom of what went on at Chernobyl. HBO confirmed this on its website, saying: "Soviet nuclear physicist Khomyuk is committed to solving the mystery of what led to the Chernobyl disaster. Her character is based on the many scientists who investigated the accident."

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
8292b2245cf6b15bc04d23c131481d05.jpg

But the show actually features one character who never actually existed in real life. Ulana Khomyuk is a nuclear physicist who realises what has happened long before the authorities decide to give the unsuspecting public any insight in to the truth. Ulana, played by Emily Watson, starts to investigate what led to the real-life explosion at the Chernobyl nuclear power station near Pripyat, Ukraine. But while many of her co-stars portray real people from history, Ulana's character is actually an amalgamation of multiple people. The 'fictional composite character' - if you want to use the fancy media term - is the personification of a whole group of scientists who tried to get to the bottom of what went on at Chernobyl. HBO confirmed this on its website, saying: "Soviet nuclear physicist Khomyuk is committed to solving the mystery of what led to the Chernobyl disaster. Her character is based on the many scientists who investigated the accident."
There are some more secrets in Russia I think they should do also. But these secrets might blow a lid off more dangerous than that core lid. For a lot of citizens in Russia they are glad HBO did the mini series.
HBO also did the movie or mine series "When They See Us" and that shocked me. Even though I have also been committed of a crime I did not do. But it is like a force that controls these people that know when you are not programming according to how the system is set up. And there is a price you have to pay for that. Also I have been around when they beat confessions out of people. Usually when it is done all you have to do is have a camera and take pictures or film them after the interrogation you will be wearing a very good ass whooping and to bad it is hard to do it without it showing.
There are secrets that America and Russia have and I do not know who would ever have the power to show those secrets to the world. Also when we listen to history on some things it can only be a narrative of how they want you to see it. With the pyramids that are not hid or destroyed with the technology we have today they still cannot reproduce some of them or some of the things about or in them. Nuclear power is dangerous but who and how did American nuclear weapons get disarmed?? Some where there is a more knowledgeable and safer use of nuclear. And because so much is hid from the masses as a way of keeping blacks away from their true self only certain people are allow to see or study certain things. Tesla and Einstein had contact with things that other scientist were not allowed to come into contact with. They have other scientist that they can trust with secrets and they are using them right now. Einstein supposedly came up with a formula to split an h. atom. But Einstein never saw an Adam.
Also weather it was by design or intentional but the nature of the masses is control. It is always about people ruling people and superiority of one group over the other. Then the worship of war to make sure that this control is never broken.
Here in America Challenger blew up. It had to be a reason why. We are not understanding some of the real reasons why there is space explorations and America actually has a military in outer space right now, Why? We got millions of people on the streets and we are constantly turning others into slaves called inmates yet we have a strong desire to conquer space what is out the or here on earth that is so important that they work constantly to hid it from the masses. The vacations that have been taken in outer space yet the dream of over 90 % of the citizens is to have a place to call home that they own. Nobody knows what the fuck is really going on. Then you have whistle blowers like Cynthia Mckinney and others that put their lives on the line in vain because nothing changes and the people in the back ground that really run things just keep running and programming as usual.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
There are some more secrets in Russia I think they should do also. But these secrets might blow a lid off more dangerous than that core lid. For a lot of citizens in Russia they are glad HBO did the mini series.
HBO also did the movie or mine series "When They See Us" and that shocked me. Even though I have also been committed of a crime I did not do. But it is like a force that controls these people that know when you are not programming according to how the system is set up. And there is a price you have to pay for that. Also I have been around when they beat confessions out of people. Usually when it is done all you have to do is have a camera and take pictures or film them after the interrogation you will be wearing a very good ass whooping and to bad it is hard to do it without it showing.
There are secrets that America and Russia have and I do not know who would ever have the power to show those secrets to the world. Also when we listen to history on some things it can only be a narrative of how they want you to see it. With the pyramids that are not hid or destroyed with the technology we have today they still cannot reproduce some of them or some of the things about or in them. Nuclear power is dangerous but who and how did American nuclear weapons get disarmed?? Some where there is a more knowledgeable and safer use of nuclear. And because so much is hid from the masses as a way of keeping blacks away from their true self only certain people are allow to see or study certain things. Tesla and Einstein had contact with things that other scientist were not allowed to come into contact with. They have other scientist that they can trust with secrets and they are using them right now. Einstein supposedly came up with a formula to split an h. atom. But Einstein never saw an Adam.
Also weather it was by design or intentional but the nature of the masses is control. It is always about people ruling people and superiority of one group over the other. Then the worship of war to make sure that this control is never broken.
Here in America Challenger blew up. It had to be a reason why. We are not understanding some of the real reasons why there is space explorations and America actually has a military in outer space right now, Why? We got millions of people on the streets and we are constantly turning others into slaves called inmates yet we have a strong desire to conquer space what is out the or here on earth that is so important that they work constantly to hid it from the masses. The vacations that have been taken in outer space yet the dream of over 90 % of the citizens is to have a place to call home that they own. Nobody knows what the fuck is really going on. Then you have whistle blowers like Cynthia Mckinney and others that put their lives on the line in vain because nothing changes and the people in the back ground that really run things just keep running and programming as usual.

You're a MACHINE bro.

bubba2k5

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://people.com/tv/chernobyl-highest-rated-tv-series-all-time-imdb/

Chernobyl Is Now the Highest-Rated TV Series of All Time on IMDB
The five-episode HBO miniseries also received a 95 percent on Rotten Tomatoes

Step aside Breaking Bad, another show has claimed the top spot on IMDb.

Just days after its series finale, HBO’s Chernobyl became the top-ranked TV show on IMDb’s all-time TV rankings. According to Variety, as of Tuesday, the show achieved a 9.7-star average rating out of 10, from the nearly 140,000 users on IMDb.

The gripping five-episode miniseries concluded on Monday after retelling the catastrophic nuclear disaster at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant in Ukraine, on April 26, 1986. The explosion — which occurred during system testing — killed an estimated 4,000 to 90,000 victims, according to reports obtained by TIME, and left horror in its wake, with some areas of Eastern Europe heavily affected by radiation to this day.

The series follows nuclear physicist Valery Legasov, played by Jared Harris (Mad Men, The Crown), as he works with the Soviet Union government — who controlled Ukraine at the time and wanted to hide the truth about the disaster — to manage the nuclear crisis and save the country from extreme repercussions.

The show’s first episode begins in the early hours of April 26, when the explosion erupts but goes almost unnoticed by those not near the actual plant. In the following episodes, it depicts the weeks after the disaster and what the affected citizens had to endure to survive.

Chernobyl beat out AMC’s critically acclaimed Breaking Bad, which scored 9.5/10 stars, as well as HBO’s other shows, Band of Brothers (9.5), Game of Thrones (9.3) and The Wire (9.3), in addition to BBC’s Planet Earth II (9.5) and the original Planet Earth (9.4).

However, the show did not claim a higher Rotten Tomatoes score. It received a 95 percent from the Fandango site, while Breaking Bad sits with a 96 percent.

Variety TV critic Caroline Framke attributes the show’s success to writer Craig Mazin and director Johan Renck’s (who also directed Breaking Bad) steady story arc.

“Rather than bursting into shocking twists, writer Craig Mazin and director Johan Renck build a steadily creeping unease,” she wrote in her review. “Allowing the scale of the atrocity to sink in with terrible, fitting gravity.”

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Can you imagine being on the floor in the reactor room and seeing those heavy ass control rods start jumping like popcorn? That flashback during the courtroom sequence scared the shit out of me.

When you understand the forces involved it makes the entire event even more terrifying. Putting yourself in their shoes :smh:

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48559289

Russia to make its own show about Chernobyl that implicates the US

Russian state TV is working on its own version of Chernobyl, a series based on the worst nuclear accident in history.

The NTV drama will deviate from the acclaimed HBO series - and from historical reality - by claiming that the CIA was involved in the disaster.

Director Aleksey Muradov claims it will show "what really happened back then".

HBO's miniseries, which concluded on Monday, received the highest ever score for a TV show on IMdB, as well as a 9.1 rating on Russian equivalent Kinopoisk.

But in an interview with Komsomolskaya Pravda, Russia's most widely-read tabloid, Mr Muradov said his version of the show "proposes an alternative view on the tragedy in Pripyat".

"There is a theory that Americans infiltrated the Chernobyl nuclear power plant," he told the paper. "Many historians do not rule out the possibility that on the day of the explosion, an agent of the enemy's intelligence services was working at the station."

The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Russian culture ministry has contributed 30 million rubles ($463,000; £363,000) to the show.

The No. 4 reactor at the Chernobyl nuclear plant exploded on 26 April 1986 in the Ukrainian city of Pripyat.

At least 31 people were killed in the immediate aftermath, and the effects continue to be felt to this day.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48559289

Russia to make its own show about Chernobyl that implicates the US

Russian state TV is working on its own version of Chernobyl, a series based on the worst nuclear accident in history.

The NTV drama will deviate from the acclaimed HBO series - and from historical reality - by claiming that the CIA was involved in the disaster.

Director Aleksey Muradov claims it will show "what really happened back then".

HBO's miniseries, which concluded on Monday, received the highest ever score for a TV show on IMdB, as well as a 9.1 rating on Russian equivalent Kinopoisk.

But in an interview with Komsomolskaya Pravda, Russia's most widely-read tabloid, Mr Muradov said his version of the show "proposes an alternative view on the tragedy in Pripyat".

"There is a theory that Americans infiltrated the Chernobyl nuclear power plant," he told the paper. "Many historians do not rule out the possibility that on the day of the explosion, an agent of the enemy's intelligence services was working at the station."

The Hollywood Reporter reports that the Russian culture ministry has contributed 30 million rubles ($463,000; £363,000) to the show.

The No. 4 reactor at the Chernobyl nuclear plant exploded on 26 April 1986 in the Ukrainian city of Pripyat.

At least 31 people were killed in the immediate aftermath, and the effects continue to be felt to this day.

I have no problem with possible alternative theories...but at the very least, Russia can't even be honest with the number of deaths. Still holding to that false tired ass narrative that 31 people died in the Chernobyl accident. The US is far from perfect and have done their own share of dirt, but I cannot take Russia seriously when they blatantly lie about the most basic common sense shit like the death toll from a fuckin nuclear disaster. Anything they put out, I'll take with a billion grains of salt.

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
I have no problem with possible alternative theories...but at the very least, Russia can't even be honest with the number of deaths. Still holding to that false tired ass narrative that 31 people died in the Chernobyl accident. The US is far from perfect and have done their own share of dirt, but I cannot take Russia seriously when they blatantly lie about the most basic common sense shit like the death toll from a fuckin nuclear disaster. Anything they put out, I'll take with a billion grains of salt.

There is little evidence to back the Russian Media's claims on American spying sabotage in the Chernobyl reactor. It was 100% the product of the Soviet Union culture of corruption and lies and no regard for human safety or even proper training. And what would the Americans gain from such a nuclear disaster anyway? The truth would have come out and they would be branded as the people who poisoned the Earth with radiation and death for 1000 generations. All to show up the USSR as a failed state and communism as a wrong ideology? They did that on their own.

Same thing with the Space program. The only reason Yuri Gagarin was 1st in space was because the USSR didn't give a sheit about safety of their cosmonauts. The Americans were ready to send their man Alan Shepard 3 weeks later, but with NASA ensuring full safety compliance and covered every possible emergency and rescue situation. The world would later witness just how terrible the USSR actually were in the space race when it came the Moon and developing a rocket to leave Earth orbit at 11 km/s. They developed the N1 rocket which was underfunded and very rushed and failed 4 times without ever leaving Earth! The Americans made the Saturn rocket which is still one of the greatest engineering marvels of humanity.