Chernobyl (2019) HBO Series

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
Great show. Wasn't expecting to be drawn into it like I am now. I'm on a 7 day trial with HBO just so I can see the last season of GOT and I saw the trailer for this. I'm more intrigued by this story that GOT.

Anyway, in response to what everybody is saying about the fireman's wife being stupid, I had the same feeling. But then I had to remind myself that this was the very first nuclear catastrophe. The average person did not know about radiation poisoning. Not to mention how much the government was keeping a lid on it.

What pissed me off even more was the fact that there were so many people in charge that didn't want to accept the fact that the core was blown. Motherfuckas was coming up to the control room with their skin falling off their faces trying to tell them that they saw the core had blown and the bosses were like, "Nah you are mistaken. You saw something else." WTF???

i think the same applied to the Operators..... remember the scene after the KGB released Ulana Khomyuk (Emily Watson) she and Legasov doubted it when based on reports that when the button was pushed to shut down the core, it exploded instead...."Fisrt Nuclear Catastrophe"....

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
There were nuclear power millions of years ago. But it was used for farming and we had a free energy source. Solar energy has been here millions of years ago. Nuclear power was safe at first but then then came demons to destroy the knowledge and redo it for white supremacy.
That nuclear power from the sun is different from the nuclear power on earth.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That nuclear power from the sun is different from the nuclear power on earth.
I never knew it was nuclear power on the sun. Somebody had posted an article and video on here about a natural nuclear reactor found in Africa. But Einstein was not the first person to come up with a formula to split an atom and create nuclear power. In fact Einstein never saw an atom. It seems to me him and Tesla were given access to study stuff they had hid from the public. They still doing it today. That is why some scientist have finally figured out the invisibility clause. And what do they use it for? Snipers. Those brainwashed into keeping killers in power.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea im drawn in to. Shows you how much they will set people up all that radiation fucked up tons of families even years later I can imagine the birth defects and stuff passed on. I wanted them to show the Pripiyat Amusement park I didn't even know about that until Cod modern warfare. And the park was open the day after the disaster for a couple hours so who ever rode the ferris wheel or whatever that day is prob. dead.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great great series. As an engineer by training and as someone who thinks quite a bit on the impact of technology on society, this has been both educational and emotional. One thing I learned from this show was the impact of radiation on non biological items. When that robot just stopped working due to radiation interference my jaw dropped. We have a tendency (especially in the west) to think we can engineer or make some tech to solve any problem.

But the fact is our ability we create technology is outpacing our ability to control it SAFELY. We do what we can but the reality is we are all one major accident, careless act, or terrorist attack away from being sent back to the 1900's level of tech.

My only complaint about the series is the british accents of the actors kinda throws me off from time to time. I understand why they did it tho, Ukranians and Russians are proud people, they probably still don't want this story to be told by anyone other than themselves.

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this same scenario happened in America. Do you think American citizens would voluntarily risk themselves to go in and dig those tunnels or move those rocks. I think a very low percentage would, but most would wait for someone else to solve the problem.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he is hands down the strangest person who posts on here. If you or anyone else in here knows of anyone's who posts stranger shit, if like to know.

99% of what he posts is next level shit lol. I mean, shit is so weird it's just mostly ignored.

I had to laugh when I seen your post because when I see his name when I scroll through threads, I scroll right pass it because I know it will be some of the wall shit.

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
I had to laugh when I seen your post because when I see his name when I scroll through threads, I scroll right pass it because I know it will be some of the wall shit.

I see that red, black, and white "help wanted revolutionaries!" sign in his avatar and just KNOW that some bullshit is coming in the form of a long ass reply, totally random bullshit having nothing to do with the topic at hand, or both. :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If this same scenario happened in America. Do you think American citizens would voluntarily risk themselves to go in and dig those tunnels or move those rocks. I think a very low percentage would, but most would wait for someone else to solve the problem.

not sure...you know how after 9/11 some people ran to want to fight terrorism.

I think enough will...enough are in to that patriotic shit

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Great great series. As an engineer by training and as someone who thinks quite a bit on the impact of technology on society, this has been both educational and emotional. One thing I learned from this show was the impact of radiation on non biological items. When that robot just stopped working due to radiation interference my jaw dropped. We have a tendency (especially in the west) to think we can engineer or make some tech to solve any problem.

But the fact is our ability we create technology is outpacing our ability to control it SAFELY. We do what we can but the reality is we are all one major accident, careless act, or terrorist attack away from being sent back to the 1900's level of tech.

My only complaint about the series is the british accents of the actors kinda throws me off from time to time. I understand why they did it tho, Ukranians and Russians are proud people, they probably still don't want this story to be told by anyone other than themselves.
the robot didn't work because it wasn't properly shielded.... because the soviet government refused to tell the west german company the true level of radiation in the environment it was going to be operating
thats why the party minister went ape shit on the phone right after
the soviets kept telling the world the exposure was at worst 2k to 3k msv when the roof was really +15k msv

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
the robot didn't work because it wasn't properly shielded.... because the soviet government refused to tell the west german company the true level of radiation in the environment it was going to be operating
thats why the party minister went ape shit on the phone right after
the soviets kept telling the world the exposure was at worst 2k to 3k msv when the roof was really +15k msv

You're going to need a new phone. :lol:

I didn't like dude at first, but he got out of being brainwashed and started realizing the severity of things

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You're going to need a new phone. :lol:

I didn't like dude at first, but he got out of being brainwashed and started realizing the severity of things

when he saw the helicopter fly over the roof hole - directly through the smoke, over the reactor and start dissolving in mid-air....
:itsawrap:

he woke right the fuck up....

24 hours earlier he was demanding, threatening to shoot people, just to fly his helicopter through the same way

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
when he saw the helicopter fly over the roof hole - directly through the smoke, over the reactor and start dissolving in mid-air....

24 hours earlier he was demanding, threatening to shoot people, just to fly his helicopter through the same way

:lol:

The look on his face

And when dude was like, wait, so I'm going to get cancer and die in a couple of years too. :eek2:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
There were nuclear power millions of years ago. But it was used for farming and we had a free energy source. Solar energy has been here millions of years ago. Nuclear power was safe at first but then then came demons to destroy the knowledge and redo it for white supremacy.
splain yo self?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Looking forward to checking it out. Been listening to some of the reviews/recaps on podcasts. The overview ones that aren't spoiling it. Everyone's been enjoying it!

:cheers:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
splain yo self?
A lot of history is actually a cover up of the fact that blacks are the original owners of the earth. I cannot reference the material because it was some years back when I studied it. I have been lucky enough to come across different material that a lot of the masses have not come across. Somebody on posted an article about a natural nuclear reactor that was found in Africa that was millions of years old. I can tell you certain things but it is hard proving it. There is a lot of technology that has been studied in secrecy because they do not want anyone to know about it's origin. The origin is blacks.
I have been trying to at least promote the truth about the garden of Eden. Whites were not in the garden of eden. The garden of eden was a time period before other races were grafted from us. Whites with there Christianity, historians, etc. did a good job of out talking everybody to cloud the truth.
Einstein claimed to be the first person to come up with a formula to split an atom and create nuclear power. Einstein never saw an atom. So how the hell did he come up with a formula to split one?
Tesla seems to be another white that I believe was allowed to study things kept secret from the masses. In fact Tesla tried to claim he got a lot of his technology from aliens. There is a lot that can be said about this. But it is strange to me how whites can have so many top secret places like the Vatican, s4 at area 51, the underground military base in New Mexico, etc. But whites make sure they always around us and involved with us. It almost make me thing of the movie total recall. The dude had a job and a wife. Both the job and wife was to make sure the erase of his mind took and that he do not remember exactly who he is. That seems to be what happened to our race.
But as far as the information, I had read this a long time ago about blacks using nuclear power. But not for weapons. I really do not think it was as dangerous back then as the way they use and control it today.
Throughout the generations a lot has been hid and destroyed. If I was rich I might be able to track some of the material down that I have been lucky enough to come across. I do not want to sound strange but all over the world under the guidance of white power they are working constantly trying to destroy some evidence that has stayed alive for millions of years. While most blacks pay no attention to what some whites refer to as ufo's . There is a world conspiracy to keep this totally hid and destroy it if possible. Elijah was right there is a possibility of some hidden power to maybe help the righteous get the earth and universe back from white power and the rule of these devils. We have yet to see if this is true. Only God can read the far and distance future.

https://blacknation.vpweb.com/default.html

https://oneblacknation.webs.com/

https://www.gofundme.com/eg2wcg-gar...oduct&utm_campaign=p_email+4904-welcome-wp-v5

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Fusion versus fission.

One is very clean & only leaves behind energy (fusion), the other leave behind byproducts that are hazardous to human life (fission).

The sun is fusion, by the way.
Yep. Fusion requires too much heat energy for the return you get back and there aren't any materials able to withstand that level of heat for extended periods of time before a meltdown would occur.

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I watched to teaser episode 1 for free. Need to see the rest but trying NOT to add HBO. Any way I can see the rest for free?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Lol

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
As a dog lover...Ep 4 was hard on me lol..... so Emo Radiation Woman child didnt last 4 hours but she lives on to tell the story.......karma.
What were the puppies eating in that apartment? I can only surmise that it was their dead owner or something, but I've watched that like 3 times and couldn't make out why the young Soldier couldn't kill them.

On another note, those were the smokingest muhfuckas on film since the 50s and 60s.:heavysmoker: