New Biggie Smalls Documentary Coming To Netflix

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Happy Birthday Biggie Smalls!!

According to some sources and back and forth emails, it is rumored that Netflix will be having a new Biggie Smalls documentary or series.

https://www.worldwideentertainmenttv.com/happy-birthday-biggie-smalls-worldwide-network/

notoriousbigjpg.jpeg

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What else can they add to his life story?
I was thinking the same thing, but it could also be apart of continuing that hip hop evolution series on Netflix.

I am a huge BIG fan. And I want him to live in our hearts forever.

but Honestly after he last extended one?

I feel like there isn't much more to say.

Unfortunately because his rise was really BORE social media...much of his great early years are lost.

its the same mixtape gems, MTV. BET interviews, music video outtakes.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
Oh my God, bro.

How many more ways are they going to milk this shit?

Street nigga. Meets Puffy. Got put on. Blew up. Lil' Kim. Faith Evans. Was cool with 2pac. Studio shooting. 2pac think he did it. Diss songs. East vs. West. Source Awards. 2pac killed in Vegas. Biggie killed in LA. The fuckin' end!

Tell another story.

It's so many other rappers, so much other black history, can we get some other shit?

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I am a huge BIG fan. And I want him to live in our hearts forever.

but Honestly after he last extended one?

I feel like there isn't much more to say.

Unfortunately because his rise was really BORE social media...much of his great early years are lost.

its the same mixtape gems, MTV. BET interviews, music video outtakes.

I know what you mean, but I said the same thing before watching Hip Hop Evolution and they actually got Grandmaster Caz, DMC, and so on saying things that they never told the public before. Hearing how Melle Mel hated Run DMC and the reason for it I was unaware of/ Netflix obviously cut a check and these guys became more open.

Of course, I don't know exactly is up their sleeve for season 3 or if this Biggie thing is associated with this series. It could be something else. It is something planned for Netflix which judging by their hip hop series they do their homework.

The last episode of the series had it ending with Puffy and the beginning of the new breed coming with Biggie.

Oh my God, bro.

How many more ways are they going to milk this shit?

Street nigga. Meets Puffy. Got put on. Blew up. Lil' Kim. Faith Evans. Was cool with 2pac. Studio shooting. 2pac think he did it. Diss songs. East vs. West. Source Awards. 2pac killed in Vegas. Biggie killed in LA. The fuckin' end!

Tell another story.

It's so many other rappers, so much other black history, can we get some other shit?

True, but maybe if people supported that Nas Netflix venture "Get Down" they probably would have done more things of that nature.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
True, but maybe if people supported that Nas Netflix venture "Get Down" they probably would have done more things of that nature.

I think I know where you're coming from, but The Get Down couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a soap opera for kids, a true portrayal of early Hip Hop (that older folks could co-sign) or some quasi-Empire ripoff.

They couldn't decide which audience they wanted. As a result, it ended up all over the place IMO.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I think I know where you're coming from, but The Get Down couldn't decide whether it wanted to be a soap opera for kids, a true portrayal of early Hip Hop (that older folks could co-sign) or some quasi-Empire ripoff.

They couldn't decide which audience they wanted. As a result, it ended up all over the place IMO.

Yeah I was surprised they cut that series so fast, but you're right. The show was going in and out of real history and just got confusing. I liked the series for the most part, but what you stated was really a problem. It was hard to explain to a newer audience. I don't know where the mix up came when that whole thing.

At least a new story could be told with Lil Cease and Lil Kim uniting earlier tonight. Although, some may ask what exactly is Cease apologizing for. Only those two know exactly.