Game Of Thrones: The Sopranos with swords or Dynasty in chainmail?

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I've read the books. If the showrunners can get the feel of the books it will definitely be Sopranos/The Wire of the fantasy genre. Now Camelot and The Borgias on the other hand, Dynasty.

This shit reminds me of a series version Lord of The Rings... And I fuckin' love that movie. So yeah, I am gon be watchin this shit religiously. :dance:

what the fuck is this shit about? all i see is this ugly ass throne and read stuff on the internet about ninjas trying to control some westeros place.:smh::smh:

I saw the first part of it and skimed through the rest of the episode, couldn't hold my attention yet.

Can someone tell me what those zombie things were chasing the dudes in the forest?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Some comments from the page 1 of this thread after the series premiere. Interesting to go back and take a look how these comments aged.

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They keep trying to make it seem like the Crypt is safe...that shit aint safe. It's about to go down in that crypt. Any chance the night king can rise the dead Starks down there.

hqdefault.jpg

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

Some comments from the page 1 of this thread after the series premiere. Interesting to go back and take a look how these comments aged.
:roflmao:
I had a comment asking who Cersei and Dany were. That's how much the first episode held my attention, but after that, I was on point.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I predict that Bran will quickly Deus Ex Machina the Night King. The real battle is gonna be Cersei's forces vs the North.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I caught that show completely by accident. I was watching Treme and left it on that station then it came on.

It was the White Walkers that drew me in. Once I started reading up on the backstory and by the end of the second episode I became hooked. Lol

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
I predict that Bran will quickly Deus Ex Machina the Night King. The real battle is gonna be Cersei's forces vs the North.
Bruh come on. The Night King is the Ice in the song of fire and ice. He is of legend. If you think they built this dude up for 8 years. Gave him a whole army, dragon and origin story to get rid of him in a couple scenes... you crazy.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Lol man you know what I mean. He wouldn’t even have to go through the trouble of killing people. He could use the ones that are already dead.

I don't think he's going through the trouble of killing people though.
I think he's just going through the trouble of killing people because he wants to end all life

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Nah
She's her father's daughter

She's been that way the entire time

She's singular focused
She wouldn't even come fight for life until Jon bent the knee

She don't love him or anyone enough to not do what she feels is her right

Yeah. Rewatching the show you realize how cold she really is. If Drogo popped up, she'd gut Jon with Drogo's sword.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Nah
She's her father's daughter

She's been that way the entire time

She's singular focused
She wouldn't even come fight for life until Jon bent the knee

She don't love him or anyone enough to not do what she feels is her right

Fam she risked her life and her dragons fetching Jon and his boys when they were stuck beyond the wall.

Lost one of her dragons for it... Said she doesnt regret losing her baby cause it was for the right reasons.

She could have said fuck them but she went herself.

Last edited: