Top Boy all seasons (discussion)

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bout to finish shadow tonight... I completely missed top boy.... Bout to get to that next

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deleted my thread. Didn't see yours. I'm hype as fuck about this. Wonder if Raynell will make an appearance

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah they at least got visuals. Shit been so long that if I'm not mistaken the chic who played Suri in Black Panther was in this right? Her career done took a whole new turn. :lol:
I don't even remember Bro . So she can be replaced. She star now.

I know AD wanted the bag or he was not going to do it. So he got that big bag.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah they at least got visuals. Shit been so long that if I'm not mistaken the chic who played Suri in Black Panther was in this right? Her career done took a whole new turn. :lol:

Leticia Wright. She wasn't in S2 of Top Boy though. She getting them Marvel checks and now. She was dope in Black Mirror too.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leticia Wright. She wasn't in S2 of Top Boy though. She getting them Marvel checks and now. She was dope in Black Mirror too.
Yeah I remember her on her and other Brit shows....I didn’t know she wasn’t on season two. Might need to watch ther season again.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I remember her on her and other Brit shows....I didn’t know she wasn’t on season two. Might need to watch ther season again.

There was another black girl who kinda took over her role. Different name, same basic role as runner/hustler in Dushane's crew.

Michaela Coel from Chewing Gum, The Last Jedi, and Black Mirror was in Season 2 of Top Boy.
She was the chick who *spoiler ahead* got her son kidnapped to convince her not to tell anything to the cops about Kamali's death.

chewinggum-feat-800x420.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Let the reposts begin... but I'll allow it... You can't search for shit less then four words. Hell this is probably a repost.

Keywords: Netflix, Series, Top Boy...
No way this can't be found in a cursory search.:dunno: Any repost is from someone wanting clicks on their own thread.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Keywords: Netflix, Series, Top Boy...
No way this can't be found in a cursory search.:dunno: Any repost is from someone wanting clicks on their own thread.

Sadly Top Boy won’t come up in a search unless you combine the words but yeah Netflix should be enough.