Damn Kubrat Pulev got #metoo Gloria Allred on the case(Caught on tape lap dancing Pulev's team)

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
dude was completely wrong and he's gonna pay big for that fuckery, and so he should.

homegirl had the tits out in the interview but tits covered up in the press conference,
I always seem to notice they do that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ah fuck.

You'd think she'd express some objection to it at the time. But no. Even if she was "keeping it professional", there are ways to communicate your dismay when something like this happens.

cmon son,

if that sports commentating ho didnt have any options, she wouldve been right up there in the

russians room afterwards..

that ho aint really care, till one of her becky friends pulled her to the side and told her she just scored a double...

not only will she receive compensation, her name will be out there and as a result if she is smart, she will get her brand on....

but chea she aint give a fuck at first, bitch was all giddy and shit..

but once them hoes formed hotron and told her she is not playin the game right...

she put out the remix tape

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
cmon son,

if that sports commentating ho didnt have any options, she wouldve been right up there in the

that ho aint really care, till one of her becky friends pulled her to the side and told her she just scored a double...

not only will she receive compensation, her name will be out there and as a result if she is smart, she will get her brand on....

but once them hoes formed hotron and told her she is not playin the game right...

No doubt.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Athletes gotta go through the Way of Wade media training course....

d-wade-taylor-rooks-feat.jpg

wade_rooks-775x465.png

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kubrat is anthony joshua mandatory. Dude might loose 6 to 7 million pay day if suspended. (UK)

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cmon son,

bingo !! the remix tape is much better she got the attorney call $$$

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
cmon son,

It was some dumb shit he did, but she did act all goofy about it. She didn't have a :angry: "Fuck you doing moment!" and let's not act like women don't know how to check people. They do.

Again, it's dumb shit because nowadays that's just a settlement waiting to happen. Gloria stays paid thanks to dumb asses.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When I first saw the vid I thought they knew each other lol. Waiting on the other vids to pop up.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
dude was completely wrong and he's gonna pay big for that fuckery, and so he should.

homegirl had the tits out in the interview but tits covered up in the press conference,
I always seem to notice they do that.

Lol
Dude is fucked.

You just can’t do that. And they got him on camera and she is doing this close in time to the date of the incident

He is fucked. That can be treated as a sexual assault.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
theres an easy solution to this..so that it stops happening
ban women from men's locker rooms
i dont understand why women have to be in male dominated sports
they usually know nothing
like molly on first take....bitch is an idiot

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It was some dumb shit he did, but she did act all goofy about it. She didn't have a :angry: "Fuck you doing moment!" and let's not act like women don't know how to check people. They do.

Again, it's dumb shit because nowadays that's just a settlement waiting to happen. Gloria stays paid thanks to dumb asses.

Looks like it was done during the interview and she kept the appearance of being a professional....

You just can’t be grabbing women and kissing them on the mouth like that. It was smart for her to hire Gloria... normally I have issues with certain Me-too shit but not this case... like she didn’t wait to bring this shit up. Dude might as well lawyer the fuck up...

Like ive been saying for months...

2019 is the year of the Lawyer.... we are all making money this year!!!

:money:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“The California State Athletic Commission is committed to sanctioning events where people of all gender identities are respected as competitors, reporters, and fans,” Veronica Harms, CSAC Deputy Director of Communications explained to BoxingScene.com upon review of said matter earlier this week. “We take this incident seriously.

“Before he will be licensed to fight in California again, boxer Kubrat Pulev must appear in front of the commission and demonstrate that he will conform to this principle of respect.”

Representatives at Top Rank—who signed Pulev last December and promoted Saturday’s event—declined comment, instead preferring to allow the facts of the case come to light.

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
theres an easy solution to this..so that it stops happening
ban women from men's locker rooms
i dont understand why women have to be in male dominated sports
they usually know nothing
like molly on first take....bitch is an idiot
tenor.gif

I'm sooooo sick of these bitches on my god damn TV screen.
Go home bitch. I don't won't to hear your comments on men sports.
Why are these bitches sitting at the "head of the table" on these sport shows?!!!
ESPN, SAS, Skip and Shannon, etc. FOH!!!