So you’re not supposed to flush wet wipes?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif
LmBao

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Bitch on the news talking about after you wipe your ass you throw them in a trash bag In Your home. So we supposed to save shitty wipes In a bag? FOH bitch I’ll clog all the toilets before I do that. Again FOH

I flush them shits. When it goes to the sewage plant it get filtered out....fuck that

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I know my body...and I guess my stomach is straight...thankfully I haven't had that problem. :dunno:

I haven't in a while (knock on wood) but it's happened.

Its honestly one of the reasons I eat light when I eat at a restaurant and don't fuck with anything I'm not familiar with.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My butt doesn't itch but I don't wear white underwear. I don't wanna take that risk.

People who dry wipe are barbarians. They just smearing feces. You can't clean your ass properly without water and anyone who says differently got skid marked drawers and are probably always scratching their ass and digging in their butt because they itch.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
My wife’s friend was saying how nervous she used to get wearing thongs and no longer wears them because if she takes a shit during the day it’s ruined. Bitch is fine too , fine ass Korean broad. That’s when I never looked at women the same. Filthy ass savages.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Since we're on the topic.....
Do y'all wipe from front to back, or from back to front, or both ???

;););)

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Africans ain't over there wiping they asses either . Jokers don't even use deodorant.
Sounded like a straight cac or Oreo with this comment... Can clearly see you never tucked with an African chick b4... They some of the most cleanliness broads... Chicks will literally have a small bowl and some form of soap juss to literally wash their puss every time they urinate...fuck dry tissue wiping they literally wash the cooch thoroughly after pissing...multiple showers a day...wash hands for everything.. If they Muslim they do the 5 prayers each day with washing up b4 each prayer

southjerzysucks

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
My wife’s friend was saying how nervous she used to get wearing thongs and no longer wears them because if she takes a shit during the day it’s ruined. Bitch is fine too , fine ass Korean broad. That’s when I never looked at women the same. Filthy ass savages.
My wife has some fine as friends that are just fucking nasty! She has this Spanish friend that takes a shower like a duck in rain. Turn on the water turn it off! Her other Ethiopian friend who I want to stick my dick in is the worst! Her mother never had that girl to girl talk with her. She is always asking my wife to write her a script for Coochie medicine cuz she keeps getting vaginitis from not knowing how to lean herself... damn bitch you almost 40!!!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
My wife has some fine as friends that are just fucking nasty! She has this Spanish friend that takes a shower like a duck in rain. Turn on the water turn it off! Her other Ethiopian friend who I want to stick my dick in is the worst! Her mother never had that girl to girl talk with her. She is always asking my wife to write her a script for Coochie medicine cuz she keeps getting vaginitis from not knowing how to lean herself... damn bitch you almost 40!!!

They're way too comfortable talking to your wife but then again most women seem to get way too familiar with their friends.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
:smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Soooooo.... I don’t want to walk around with doodoo crumbs all up in my ass and funking up my couch in my house that makes me a faggit ass... now I know why my African grandmother thought westerners were dirty!
If your grown rusty ass is prone to "doodoo crumbs" unless you use wet wipes... then your african grandma raised a got dam animal who appears to be incapable of properly wiping his ass well into adulthood. You niggas do know these things started off marketed as "baby" wipes for a reason right?

southjerzysucks

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
They're way too comfortable talking to your wife but then again most women seem to get way too familiar with their friends.
I set back and watch the fire works, they come to her with all kinda problems, then they fight cus each other out, then one of them need a favor then back to being friends again, I just watch listen, say my usual line, yeah!?! Reallly! Man you know that bitch crazy, and keep it moving

southjerzysucks

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
If your grown rusty ass is prone to "doodoo crumbs" unless you use wet wipes... then your african grandma raised a got dam animal who appears to be incapable of properly wiping his ass well into adulthood. You niggas do know these things started off marketed as "baby" wipes for a reason right?
Yeah, like is said know your history, most Africans follow Islamic customs of self care (besides that no deodorant shit, I will stop that natural body flow). Every time you go to the bathroom you must wash, learn your history brother.