SURVIVING R KELLY A LIFETIME CHANNEL DOCUMENTARY 3 night event...smh

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-media-DEFENDING-R-Kelly-Chicago-concert.html

8764908-6612957-image-a-17_1548011805185.jpg

8765368-6612957-image-a-18_1548011950079.jpg

8764842-6612957-image-a-4_1548010560154.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if rkelly was smart he would join russel simmon

in indonesia... and just chill out there for awhile...

Im just sayin.. not that Im an rkelly fan.. sheet the only shit I know by him are I believe I can fly and body callin..oh and step in the name... oh and in da closet.... oh and fiesta....

gotdam dat knigga got hits under his belt bruh....

anyway Im just sayin,... he better get that passport ready if he likes the smell of freedom..

because them wolves are coming.. all it takes is the right person to say the right thing at the right time and its a wrap... ask bill cosby about some dlist comedian fuckin your whole paradigm up...

and rkelly is dealin with actual victims... yea they coming......

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know David Koresh is dead. In his religion your daughter had to stay a virgin until she turn 12 and then she has to have sex with him. The sheriff knew this but said there was nothing he could do about it. Some states they marry at 12. But David Koresh actually had kids by girls 8, 9 and 10. And I did not know they could have kids at that age. I do not think the shit is safe any way. But it surprises me how the white supremacist that hate blacks and Jews seem to always have sex with underage girls for some reason.
That thing with Jews sucking the blood from new born boys after they are circumcised is very sick and I do not know how they call themselves men when they practice this.
2wcp1mv.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Deborah Cox: R Kelly 'Needs To Be Held Accountable'

JOHN R KENNEDY

Wednesday, January 16th 2019 - 3:05 pm
cox.jpg

Deborah Cox said Wednesday it was an easy decision to speak up against R Kelly in the wake of recent allegations of sexual misconduct.

“I just felt like it’s my duty,” explained Cox, on the phone from her home in Miami.

Since the Lifetime docu-series Surviving R Kelly aired, the Canadian singer has been tweeting messages like “What he did and is STILL doing is pure EVIL” and “He needs to be held accountable for the horrible acts with ALL of those underage girls.”

Cox explained: ”I’m a woman in this industry. I have to show the women that are coming up who want a career that they can still conduct themselves as a smart person without having to succumb to the predators.

“At the same time I have a son who I have to teach that certain conduct is not acceptable when you’re dealing with girls.”

MORE: Deborah Cox Spreading Canadian Kindness In America

Cox, who is also raising two daughters, said she was infuriated watching Surviving R Kelly.

“It just really hit me to my core. I don’t like predators. I don’t like people that prey on the young and the innocent,” she explained. “And he knowingly did that repeatedly over so many years and got a pass from the industry.”

Kelly has, through his lawyer, denied the allegations in the docu-series.

Cox said she didn’t want to go on a Twitter rant. “I did want my voice and my perspective to be heard and I wanted people to know what side I was on,” she said. “I wanted people to know where I stood on that.”

This week, Céline Dion’s management instructed Sony Music to remove her duet with Kelly, “I’m Your Angel,” from streaming platforms. As it happens, the song topped the Billboard Hot 100 for the last four weeks of 1988 and kept Cox’s hit “Nobody’s Supposed to be Here” at No. 2.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
R. Kelly's ex wife is another fraud and liar. She stayed with a man that was supposedly abusive for over a decade. She then goes after him for child support, spent his money, and kept his last name and still wears it like a badge of honor to this day. Now that the money's gone, she jumps on the other supposedly victim's bandwagon.

Thought your honky ass was pro black woman? Oh, that’s only when and if they fucking somebody white huh? Like you :hmm:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Wochit Entertainment
Published on Apr 29, 2019

Broadcasting Cable reports that the Lifetime Network will premiere a two-hour follow-up to its original R. Kelly investigative docuseries Surviving R Kelly. The follow up will debut May 4th and be hosted by Soledad O’Brien. Lifetime released a statement explaining "Surviving R. Kelly: The Impact", will detail “the conversations and reactions ignited by the powerful documentary series,” and “the impact the documentary has had on our culture globally." Surviving R. Kelly: The Impact is produced by Peacock Productions for Lifetime and executive produced by Elizabeth Waller. https://www.broadcastingcable.com/new... http://www.wochit.com

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Wochit Entertainment

Broadcasting Cable reports that the Lifetime Network will premiere a two-hour follow-up to its original R. Kelly investigative docuseries Surviving R Kelly. The follow up will debut May 4th and be hosted by Soledad O’Brien. Lifetime released a statement explaining "Surviving R. Kelly: The Impact", will detail “the conversations and reactions ignited by the powerful documentary series,” and “the impact the documentary has had on our culture globally." Surviving R. Kelly: The Impact is produced by Peacock Productions for Lifetime and executive produced by Elizabeth Waller. https://www.broadcastingcable.com/new... http://www.wochit.com

Well, that answers my question about WHY TMZ was asking Soledad about R. Kelly. Ain't this some shit.:smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Well, that answers my question about WHY TMZ was asking Soledad about R. Kelly. Ain't this some shit.:smh:

They (and other sites and agencies) keep a decent number of people around airports, etc. That's why we often get the clips of them with athletes, coaches, actors, musicians, hosts, etc. They have a general idea around when people will be landing in NY, LA, Vegas and so on.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Wochit Entertainment

My dvr recorded the show because it was set to record the original series I suppose. So we watched it. Showed nothing we didn't see b4. I didn't get the purpose of it.