Netflix raising prices... AGAIN

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you KNOW that was coming tho....

disney and google with youtube coming at netflix hard not to mention hulu

these next few years... netflix gonna have to get that war chest up....

to fuck with them ESPECIALLY youtube and disney....

damn I even forgot about amazon....cant leave them out...

I see netflix tryin to change the game tho.. just like they just did with that interactive movie...

gonna be real interesting to see how disney to tho...there will be NO grey area there, either its gonna be one of the best moves they have done in the last fifty years..

or the worst... its gonna be interesting...tho

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
Netflix underestimates the power of firesticks and programs that work on roku and Android based setups. Add to that if Netflix follows through with this commercial playing bullshit they been talking about they can hang it up. Ain't nobody paying no price hikes just to get commercial TV. That's called cable television. People left cable and went to Netflix to get away from that model.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I ain't scared. I stream using my chromecast for all the latest shit. Netflix have a good amount of content for the price. I dig it. The hardest part is finding the good content.
That's my only gripe with Netflix, the search and recommended area is weak as hell.

For instance...my new release feed will show shit that came out last year...WTF???

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
With all the streaming services, people going to be wishing for cable prices to come back. This would be different if people just needed Netflix like it was 2013.

Oh well, VPN prices still the same.

Cable screwed up cuz they refused to do A La Carte with their service allowing customers to pick and choose what channels they wanted.

Netflix and other streaming services are giving people what they want.

The thing is you have to sit down and be selective on what streaming service you want, if you ain’t careful you can be paying about $100/month in streaming services.