1-8-19 The Corey Holcomb 5150 Show - R Kelly, Crowd Funding, and The Bears

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey kept it real and some of you brownie point cats will be tight..

Moorish Brutha1 day ago
13:00- Thank you Corey!!!!! Thank you for keeping it real by busting Darlene out because I remember vividly on a past episode where she mentioned that she met Ice when she was 16 and he was in his mid-twenties. In fact, that was the same episode where she mentioned that she got an abortion from Ice because knocked her up at a young age. God, it's bad enough that she always interrupting Corey all the god damn time but she really needs to cut out all that prudish behavior where she posed naked a couple of years ago to commemorate that Power Album Cover.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Haven't listened to Corey in a few months.
I wanted to get back into his stuff, I guess I'll start with this show.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said yall in an uproar over RKelly but where is the uproar about the mofokr that told you he was building a school and stole your money?

Sold you a dream just like Obama

said Boyce stole you money talking about you broke cause of what you do.....

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He said yall in an uproar over RKelly but where is the uproar about the mofokr that told you he was building a school and stole your money?

Sold you a dream just like Obama

said Boyce stole you money talking about you broke cause of what you do.....

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I didn’t give money to Umar not Boyce so that has no validity. :dunno:

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
I kinda dropped of during a few of the slower shows.

I usually catch up though. His boy Freeze has a show now too. Not quite as good but dude is funny than a mug at times. Didn't really know him as well and was unfamiliar with his work but Freeze can be straight hilarious at times and have my side hurting at times.

Corey's show can be quite educational and enlightening at times as well.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you and Corey overvalued Boyce and Umar's importance the Black community, complete with your own.
Boyce and his brother were able to make millions from the Black community
Check out the details from the latest lawsuit filed against him
I’m too lazy to give you a link

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boyce and his brother were able to make millions from the Black community
Check out the details from the latest lawsuit filed against him
I’m too lazy to give you a link

I believe you, but the average Black person has no idea who "Boyce" is. Boyce's name doesn't ring bells in Black neighborhoods. :lol:Neither does Umar's.

There's embezzlers that are able to get millions from citizens all the time.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And you and Corey overvalued Boyce and Umar's importance the Black community, complete with your own.

I believe you, but the average Black person has no idea who "Boyce" is. Boyce's name doesn't ring bells in Black neighborhoods. :lol:Neither does Umar's.

There's embezzlers that are able to get millions from citizens all the time.

Dude that was the point the whole time Umar and Boyce were examples and you can minimize their importance or name recognition if you want but the majority of people who listen to that podcast and more will know the names.

So ignoring the point because it doesn't apply to you was the definition of ......

oh and they're

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude that was the point the whole time Umar and Boyce were examples and you can minimize their importance or name recognition if you want but the majority of people who listen to that podcast and more will know the names.

So ignoring the point because it doesn't apply to you was the definition of ......

oh and they're

Ok

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
That Grady episode had me lmao, talking about the way he pointed his shoes!

Yeah man and because of Corey's show I'm just now starting to listen to The 85 South Show and that's just as funny or even funnier than Corey's show.

I just finished this episode for the first time a few days ago and man these dudes Off The CHAIN!

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
He spoke on his special being on Youtube. I thought I was trippin when I saw it on there. I figured somebody uploaded it that he didnt authorize. I caught it before they took it down. Dude is a fool :lol:

biggboye5000

Rising Star
Registered
He spoke on his special being on Youtube. I thought I was trippin when I saw it on there. I figured somebody uploaded it that he didnt authorize. I caught it before they took it down. Dude is a fool :lol:

He was supposed to have a Netflix special but they refused to give him one although a ton of wack comedians were getting them all day so he just made his own special. But yeah some dude uploaded Corey's special to YouTube. Dude was highly pissed.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Corey talked about an old R. Kelly song called "She's got that vibe" and I remember that song from all those years ago and thinking it was a Guy song until I saw the video.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Dude said he played ball with R Kelly and even when R Kelly team would lose they still stayed on the court..OH HELL NAH!!!!!!!:lol::roflmao::roflmao2:

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh wait this is the same Darlene? :lol: Wow all this time I never knew that.
tenor.gif

who DID you think she was?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I can't fuck with Corey and his opinions that 11 year old girl getting punched by that cac.

Had to unsub on that one.