SO MUCH WIN!! 'I Voted for Trump now I'm using Food Bank'

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
tenor.gif

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw this earlier, and that waitress really pissed me off. You're dead broke because your workplace is dead, the shutdown is the main cause of it, and when they ask if she's willing to sacrifice for the wall, all she can say is that she thinks she can for security? There was an edit there, and I wouldn't normally root for it, but I hope they cut some part of that that makes her seem like less of an idiot.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Let them eat cake

I saw this earlier, and that waitress really pissed me off. You're dead broke because your workplace is dead, the shutdown is the main cause of it, and when they ask if she's willing to sacrifice for the wall, all she can say is that she thinks she can for security? There was an edit there, and I wouldn't normally root for it, but I hope they cut some part of that that makes her seem like less of an idiot.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are they for the wall??? Why do they think a wall on the southern border is gonna stop people from coming here??? Have they looked at a map??? That's like my house having drafts in the winter time and only looking at the back door. Stupid on so many levels.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I was going to comment on her dumb ass also. She forgot the simple arithmetic or concept of "more people/customers equal more tips". I also hate immigrants who think no one else deserves a chance after them. Fuck her.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are they for the wall??? Why do they think a wall on the southern border is gonna stop people from coming here??? Have they looked at a map??? That's like my house having drafts in the winter time and only looking at the back door. Stupid on so many levels.

Propaganda and fear mongering works on uneducated people because said people can not use critical thinking skills. By uneducated, I mean book smarts and street smarts, which these dickheads have zero of both, AND they are selfish dickheads because they were good with the hate until it hit them. I feel for the people that didn't ask for this, but these two cunts can eat the business end of a shotgun.

Last edited:

older version

A version older
Registered
Remember the discussion about voters who vote GOP are doing so for what they think is their best interest. These people could loose their jobs, go bankrupt, and as long as the GOP paints evil and places blame on non-white men, they will still vote that way. These are not people who will ever change. They are not worth the air space they take up.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interviewer: "Are you willing to sacrafice personally for it?
Looney bitch: "I'm okay with for the safety of this country to do what needs to be done"

Then bitch you should have joined the Army!!!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a question,

Dont these federal workers still have to show up for work?? There just not getting paid, once they figure out the budget they will get paid for the days they worked without pay..

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I don't understand how they're selling cars and going w/o food when yesterday was the 1st check thy missed.

You'd have to literally have -0- in savings or reserves to go broke the very next week. I'm not wealthy, but if my $ stopped today, I could go 1-2 months before shit gets shaky. How are they struggling this bad after ONE paycheck?

And BTW, it's difficult to feel empathy for them, given they're still in support of Trump's bullshit. He literally shut down his own government, but these CACs can't see it. Absolutely mind-boggling!

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't understand how they're selling cars and going w/o food when yesterday was the 1st check thy missed.

You'd have to literally have -0- in savings or reserves to go broke the very next week. I'm not wealthy, but if my $ stopped today, I could go 1-2 months before shit gets shaky. How are they struggling this bad after ONE paycheck?

And BTW, it's difficult to feel empathy for them, given they're still in support of Trump's bullshit. He literally shut down his own government, but these CACs can't see it. Absolutely mind-boggling!
Not everybody is single with no kids or they late 40's early 50's with grown ass kids.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like your post, but I have to disagree with this part. They're STILL good with it. They're like suicide bombers. They don't care if it hits them, as long as it takes "those people" with them.

"I voted for him, and he's the one who's doing this," Crystal Minton, a 38-year-old secretary said of Trump. "I thought he was going to do good things. He's not hurting the people he needs to be hurting."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/07/us/florida-government-shutdown-marianna.html

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like your post, but I have to disagree with this part. They're STILL good with it. They're like suicide bombers. They don't care if it hits them, as long as it takes "those people" with them.
Fair point. They won't even acknowledge how bad they've been affected as long as someone else is going down with them. How does this shit still work? In the first week of a college business class, you learn about capitalism...Mexicans are not stealing your jobs, they are being given your jobs because they are willing to work for less, therefore allowing more revenue for the business. The spine of my textbook didn't have a crease in it when I officially learned that...but it should be fucking common sense.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have a question,

Dont these federal workers still have to show up for work?? There just not getting paid, once they figure out the budget they will get paid for the days they worked without pay..

They will get paid eventually but them bills don’t stop. That car need gas. That insurance need to be paid. Folks live from paycheck to paycheck. These are not millionaires you speak of.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Your house has ... Walls doesn't it though?

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup...
Lets call it what it is...a cult. A cult of racism and insanity.

I feel awful for the people who are affected who didn't vote for this.

But for these people tho...fuk em

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They will get paid eventually but them bills don’t stop. That car need gas. That insurance need to be paid. Folks live from paycheck to paycheck. These are not millionaires you speak of.

I understand that.. Ive been down that road a few times.. I didnt know if on the fed level they worked without getting paid or the if they sent them home til it was resolved!! And only essential people showed up..

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I bet you have an alarm system too. Troll

So you're equating owning a home to being an American??? Ok, yeah. And I told my wife my neighbor next door was gonna pay for my fence, then told her she was gonna have to pay for it after the fact. Perfect analogy. You try to hard, troll.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
So you're equating owning a home to being an American??? Ok, yeah. And I told my wife my neighbor next door was gonna pay for my fence, then told her she was gonna have to pay for it after the fact. Perfect analogy. You try to hard, troll.
Of course I am. I live here.

If my annoying ass neighbor kept wanting to come into my yard and I had to pay for a fence to keep her out, it's possible.i could sue her for any damages -- you can keep going. I dunno why you're arguing so hard for someone else instead of your own issues WITHIN this country already.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course I am. I live here.

If my annoying ass neighbor kept wanting to come into my yard and I had to pay for a fence to keep her out, it's possible.i could sue her for any damages -- you can keep going. I dunno why you're arguing so hard for someone else instead of your own issues WITHIN this country already.

Ill take your strawman...

Mexicans coming here doesn't bother, or really affect me. In fact, Trump going over board to build a pointless, ineffective wall and making Americans pay for it will affect me more than some people coming here will. But again... It's rich that people that didn't do shit but be born here getting self righteous about who gets to come and live here. Personally I don't give a shit about the immigration issue. Because there are bigger issues to address... So why should we spend billions on a wall when Flint... When cops are killing... When gerrymandering... When gentrification... When our economy... When our infrastructure... I could go on forever... So tell me again why I need to be ridding with Trump and other morons about a fucking wall???...