Indiana Officer Accidentally Shoots Female Officer In The Back!

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
2iac19e.gif

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
slapstick af. laugh-a-minute pov video. faggot kept calling her baby. did she duck his sick or what? neck musta been shite

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That's NOT how they portray the females in the movies. Lara Croft would've taken at least two more slugs point blank before becoming wobbly at the knees, AND with NO VEST!
Show this vid to all the Skrong and Independent, I am EQUAL to any man types.

This woman is gonna get paid for life with disabilty claims. She can trust NO man and PTSD and lily white privileges. THEN she's gonna double dip on the #METOO tip for all of the "baby" comments cuz "he didn't see me as his equal, he saw me as a helpless lil plaything and it was so demeaning in my time of crisis; when I needed help the most, he belittled me...it was so embarassing." :sad::crying::crymeariver:

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
That's NOT how they portray the females in the movies. Lara Croft would've taken at least two more slugs point blank before becoming wobbly at the knees, AND with NO VEST!
Show this vid to all the Skrong and Independent, I am EQUAL to any man types.

This woman is gonna get paid for life with disabilty claims. She can trust NO man and PTSD and lily white privileges. THEN she's gonna double dip on the #METOO tip for all of the "baby" comments cuz "he didn't see me as his equal, he saw me as a helpless lil plaything and it was so demeaning in my time of crisis; when I needed help the most, he belittled me...it was so embarassing." :sad::crying::crymeariver:
He was trying to off that bitch. They was fucking and he's more than likely married. That's why he was calling her baby and doing everything wrong as far as administering first aid, moving her around and laying her on the gun shot side on the ground. He was hoping the bullet would travel and she would die of blood loss. Oh well, I'm having steak in my omelet this morning. Can't wait.

Last edited: