Music News: Lady Gaga says she’s removing her song with R Kelly off of streaming platforms & vows she will not

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This from a bitch who modeled herself after skanky assed Madonna.

If anything he needs to get shit right with his kids.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just like I said in another thread all this Kells shit is old and has been sitting out there. Other than a movie giving people something to be outraged by... Ain't shit changed. Fuck Kells always and forever. But Ive never been a fan to start. No one can say they didn't know, Chapelle made a skit... The shit then and forever became pop culture.

I swear I hate self righteous muthafuckas. Art pop is old as fuck, she done made her money off that album and the single with Kells helped get her more of it. Miss me with the outrage and grandstanding.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
This from a bitch who modeled herself after skanky assed Madonna.

If anything he needs to get shit right with his kids.

Buku Abi, the estranged daughter of R. Kelly, is speaking out amid allegations against her father.

Taking to her Instagram Story on Thursday, the artist wrote to her followers, "Buku here. I just want to say a few things… Before I start I just want it to be known that I am speaking from the heart, nothing I say or do not say is to hurt ANY party reading this or affected by this."

"To the people that feel I should be speaking up/against everything that is going on right now. I just want you all to understand that devastated is an understatement for all that I feel currently," Buku continued. "I do apologize if my silence to all that is happening comes off as careless. That is my last intention. I pray for all the families & women who have been affected by my father's actions. Trust, I have been deeply affected by all of this."
"However, It has been very difficult to process it all. Let alone gather all the right words to express everything I feel," Buku went on to share. "Anyone that knows me personally or has been following me throughout the years knows that I do not have a relationship with my father. Nor do I speak on him or on his behalf. I also am not fond of dealing with my personal issues or personal life through social media but, I feel things are starting to get out of hand."

"However, It has been very difficult to process it all. Let alone gather all the right words to express everything I feel," Buku went on to share. "Anyone that knows me personally or has been following me throughout the years knows that I do not have a relationship with my father. Nor do I speak on him or on his behalf. I also am not fond of dealing with my personal issues or personal life through social media but, I feel things are starting to get out of hand."

"Unfortunately, for my own personal reasonings & for all my family has endured in regards to him, his life decisions and his last name, it has been years since my siblings and I have seen or have spoken to him," she continued her message. "In regards to my mother [Andrea Lee], she for the same reasonings and more, has not seen or spoken to my father in years. My mother, siblings and I would never condone, support or be a part of ANYTHING negative he has done and or continues to do in his life."

"Going through all I have gone through in my life, I would never want anyone to feel the pain I have felt," Buku told her followers. "Reminders of how terrible my father is, and how we should be speaking up against him, rude comments about my family, fabricating me, my siblings & our mothers 'part' etc. Does not help my family (Me, my sister, my brother, and my mother) in our healing process. Nor does it allow a safe space for other victims who are scared to speak up, speak up."

"The same monster you all confronting me about is my father," Buku said in the message. "I am well aware of who and what he is. I grew up in that house. My choice to not speak on him and what he does is for my peace of mind. My emotional state. And for MY healing. I have to do & move in a manner that is best for me. I pray anyone who reads this understands I put nothing but good intent behind each word."

Buku added that it took her "nearly 3 days to write this."

"I just want everyone to know that I do care and I love you all," she continued. "This is a very difficult subject to speak on… again, I apologize if my words don't come out right.."

"To everyone who reached out to my family and I, sending good energy and love…Thank you. You guys really helped push us through this hard time. This past year for my family has been very difficult, all the love and support you all continue to show is why we keep going. You all fuel us," Buku concluded her message. "Family, friends, followers, fans, etc… I love you guys to pieces. Your love is appreciated & always will be."

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she didnt need to say shit , she dont owe anyone a statement, live ur life in peace young lady. its just all a show crbas in the bucket bs , why r they asking her to make a statement ? just so they can turn & twist her words to further their agenda?
she needs to learn not to speak to media , they dont care about her or what she say, they only care what words they can edit & use to further their agenda

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Seem like she ready

gawd damn...

FearlessZestyEquestrian-small.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Again,while R. Kelly is a piece of shit where is the same outrage with Roman Polanski, Bryan Singer and etc...You have an entertainment industry that's about touching little kids yet nobody say a word....Hell,Corey Feldman been trying get this in the light since the late 80s yet everyone said he was crazy.Barbara Walters was more concerned about industry than the kids that were molested .....

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Again,while R. Kelly is a piece of shit where is the same outrage with Roman Polanski, Bryan Singer and etc...You have an entertainment industry that's about touching little kids yet nobody say a word....Hell,Corey Feldman been trying get this in the light since the late 80s yet everyone said he was crazy.Barbara Walters was more concerned about industry than the kids that were molested .....

Fam Roman Polanski has an arrest warrant out since 1978 and is currently a fugative outside of the country. If he steps his ass on US soil, he’s getting arrested on the spot.. James Gunn got fired from directing Guardians of the Galaxy 3 for making a joke about pedophilia. Jerry Sandusky is in jail and the entire Penn State program got punished.

R Kelly skated for 20 fucking years with no punishment at all. Nigga was still making music and going out on tour.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Fam Roman Polanski has an arrest warrant out since 1978 and is currently a fugative outside of the country. If he steps his ass on US soil, he’s getting arrested on the spot.. James Gunn got fired from directing Guardians of the Galaxy 3 for making a joke about pedophilia. Jerry Sandusky is in jail and the entire Penn State program got punished.

R Kelly skated for 20 fucking years with no punishment at all. Nigga was still making music and going out on tour.

I understand that but what I was saying,it's her right to be angry and pull the song but dont act like he's the only one in the entertainment industry that's a pedophile......I will guaranteed you,she's worked with folks that's into that bullshit.

Matter of fact, shes a hypocrite because 7 years ago,in an interview she said it's her dream to work with Woody Allen.....

Last edited:

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's an old saying that people are not sorry, they just sorry they got caught...

This is how most of these entertainers are handling this R.Kelly situation. Now with all the public outcry these niggas want to finally say and do something, knowing GOOD AS WELL they knew what R.Kelly was doing.

Slowhands

Rising Star
Registered
Just like I said in another thread all this Kells shit is old and has been sitting out there. Other than a movie giving people something to be outraged by... Ain't shit changed. Fuck Kells always and forever. But Ive never been a fan to start. No one can say they didn't know, Chapelle made a skit... The shit then and forever became pop culture.

I swear I hate self righteous muthafuckas. Art pop is old as fuck, she done made her money off that album and the single with Kells helped get her more of it. Miss me with the outrage and grandstanding.

CHURCH