gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

oh shit they finally letting sasha be a boss again?

not watching but it seems sasha has earned the right to lose to Rhonda at the RR. we all rhonda gonna headline Wrestlemania against Charoltte & Becky
sasha is forever the bridesmaid in the women's divison...i wonder why

oh well she can do what all underutiliezed black does compete as a tag team or learn how to dance

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
49535860_303270346992248_1614119404998492160_n.jpg

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good pay and health insurance. If there is one thing they know, it's where WWE, WCW, and TNA went wrong. And a lot of is with the basic shit that keeps talent from being happy and productive. You can't build a mega company in a day, but you can create a healthier work environment.

The people who WWE are pushing and will put more emphasis on going forward are in response to knowing that there is competition in that aspect.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
shiiiiiitttt

looks like we finally gonna have to some legit competition
personally i have been frustruated with the WWE product and the industry has really missed a legit number to keep vince on his toes and to give wrestlers a legit alternative
there would be no stone cold steve austin, NWO, DeGenrationX, attitude era, etc without legit comp

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
AEW is having competitive pay and most importantly health insurance. The WWE will have to be on their toes moving forward. AEW is coming off as pro-worker while WWE is a corporate juggernaut that stifles and wastes talent. I hope AEW will sign more black talent as well. If only they could poach Apollo Crews, Shelton Benjamin, Bobby Lashely, Lio Rush, Titus O'Neil, and Alicia Fox. Also they need to take a hard look at past black talent like Shad Gaspard and Ezekiel Jackson.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
AEW is having competitive pay and most importantly health insurance. The WWE will have to be on their toes moving forward. AEW is coming off as pro-worker while WWE is a corporate juggernaut that stifles and wastes talent. I hope AEW will sign more black talent as well. If only they could poach Apollo Crews, Shelton Benjamin, Bobby Lashely, Lio Rush, Titus O'Neil, and Alicia Fox. Also they need to take a hard look at past black talent like Shad Gaspard and Ezekiel Jackson.
Alicia Fox?
:roflmao2:

WWE aren't going to be letting talent out of contracts or even make cut backs unless its workers who are still in the development center stage. Nakamura, Gallows & Anderson are rumored to be nearing the end of their contracts. They are the most likely targets.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

they have already done something the WWE has never done outside of healthcare...with Brandi Rhodes as a top exec...they a black person in a position of power. Has that ever happened in the WWE

shit Ernie Ladd was a booker in the south in the 80s...has a black wresler even done that?

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
Alicia Fox?
:roflmao2:

WWE aren't going to be letting talent out of contracts or even make cut backs unless its workers who are still in the development center stage. Nakamura, Gallows & Anderson are rumored to be nearing the end of their contracts. They are the most likely targets.

Alicia is a great worker. Longest tenured female in WWE as well. She would shine in another wrestling company as female talent. You are so used to WWE creative burying her for over a decade that you can't see her being a player. If she was a man she would be SD Jones or Rocky King(two notable black jobbers). Don't get me wrong her vanilla demeanor and swirling ways off camera puts me off about her personally but she is just as good a talent as some of the top WWE women in ring.

As far as your other point I agree that it has to do with contracts.

THE DRIZZY

OG Investor
:lol::lol::lol:yeah that made no sense..

Maybe he meant Sasha Banks....

I meant what I said.

Crazy Fox would shine in another company. Just like I explained to chrislee you are used to seeing her being buried for over a decade by racist WWE writers who only like pushing enhanced blonde bimbos to the moon. Sorry but the WWE failed with Alicia big time. She could have had a Beyonce or Rhi Rhi swag because of her looks but they made her into a common jobber with a bi-polar gimmick.