Let's get it out the air Lightbright and LSN - Da fuq going on ?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nobody will want to fight me I would smash every hater of me head in. I'm a skilled fighter with a black belt so none of that fisk fighting bob and weave shit is gonna work against me.
Facts I heard j prince stepped in the drake/pusha beef cause drake was gonna call you to put hands on him...nobody wants that Canadian navy fighting skills unleashed on them

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
This thread is hilarious.

Facts I heard j prince stepped in the drake/pusha beef cause drake was gonna call you to put hands on him...nobody wants that Canadian navy fighting skills unleashed on them

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f78306249426f5655696a456c6d773d3d2d3333373138313230362e313438393863666136373563353539643438353036393830383735312e676966

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

i don't want to start no shit put I kinda thought someone said drake cousin and light bright were the SAME person?

DEETZ181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imma roll with all 3..I scared the muffucka years ago...he's chock full of mayonanaise and sauerkraut...I dont fuck wit em walkin or runnin..would rather piss myself if he was on fire than piss on em...would pay a uber to run me to his side of town to fuck him over..would befriend him just to kill him on a hunting trip...get it? Brah

:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
i don't want to start no shit put I kinda thought someone said drake cousin and light bright were the SAME person?
Don't want to start no shit ….. but how did you hear anyone say anything with the way you so busy bumping 20-30 of ur own threads every day ???:dunno:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol,

I peeped the hilarity about a month ago....

basically light bright would piss lsn off because

according to lsn..

he would be the first in someones post just to tell em its a repost... so lsn said he did the same thing to lightbright everytime he reposted something..

lightbright is sayin lsn is on some stalkin shit... he is like a muthafucka cant post without lsn comin into the thread and killin it...

where lightbright fucked up is, he allowed lsn to know when he gets under his skin.

so lsn perfected his lightbright troll game..

to the point he got lightbright advertising for him everytime he post..

personally I dont have a problem with either of them I think its fuckin hilarity....

but so far lsn's troll game is winning.. he got lightbright thinkin about him in every time he post...

thats next level shit...lol

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
lol,
but so far lsn's troll game is winning.. he got lightbright thinkin about him in every time he post...

thats next level shit...lol
negative ….. only time thought is givin to her is when she shows herself at my threads …. period Freddy … and the only next level shit is the level of stalking faggotry by her …. that gets a pass from the board.... if I had been guilty of 15 years of that … all hell woulda broke loose on me .... :cool:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That faggit has a Black Belt in snack eating. He’s like a child with his stupid shit. He’s Drakes Play Cousin, A Canadian Navy Seal, A Fireman, A policeman, Black Belt in Snacks, and Astronaut.

a black belt in snack eating....LOL.... he be karate choppin ham sammiches...

judo flippin cupcakes

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
I believed all that shit up until you said astronaut, now your just lying.

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

Dr. Truth said:
That faggit has a Black Belt in snack eating. He’s like a child with his stupid shit. He’s Drakes Play Cousin, A Canadian Navy Seal, A Fireman, A policeman, Black Belt in Snacks, and Astronaut.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
negative ….. only time thought is givin to her is when she shows herself at my threads …. period Freddy … and the only next level shit is the level of stalking faggotry by her …. that gets a pass from the board.... if I had been guilty of 15 years of that … all hell woulda broke loose on me .... :cool:

dude what made it so.... is that you did something un fuckin canny...

you lead every post of yours mentioning leroys name.. not only did it throw off the vibe of the post as mentioned earlier...

you givin lsn some free marketing... its one thing to have some shit in your sig....

but to lead every post was just proving his trollin was getting to you...

we already see his name in your sig, now you are leading your post with it...

dude he got to you big time....

Im not hatin I find all this shit amusing by the way..

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

you lead every post of yours mentioning leroys name.. not only did it throw off the vibe of the post as mentioned earlier...

you givin lsn some free marketing... its one thing to have some shit in your sig....

it’s even funnier when you take into account he’s “ignoring” me lmaooooooo

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

she hasn't gotten to me..... what I do is point out the hypocrisy of the board …. and you just give her an audience to reply to.... 15 years of straight faggotry …. and a pass is given … hypocrites rule here … it's like Trump supporter's when he tells them a hunnid lies and they swear that he speaks gospel …. LSN is a black Trump ….. :hmm:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I got lightwhite on Ignore. Have i missed anything?
and another one that sees my name …. and has to chime in …. but he has me on ignore …. only thing missed by you is the ride on the short bus ….go back to lurking