Dallas cop enters wrong apartment, kills Black man Botham Jean who lives there [LIVE TRIAL LINK]

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Muthafuckas. Anyone with a brain in their head knew that initial story was bullshit. I'm sure there are phone records and texts messages and social media posts regarding this shit. Man I tell ya. Why does social media seem to be doing a better job on this than the news media.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They are saying the white woman and him used to date now...If that's true then we know it's murder

The female cop (left) and he use to date.

41162354_1762652510514320_6201618396702834688_n.jpg

Probably told her he was leaving her,then she snapped..

*Paging Dick Wolf*

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Looks like her name is Officer Amber Guyger (middle). That's her sister Alana Guyger on the right. Check that old bitch shirt. I think the pic of him with the three white chicks is incorrect.
41368506_136625007281459_5741109864332001280_n.jpg

Last edited:

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
There's GOTTA BE more to the story....how do you enter the wrong apartment, not realize you're in the wrong apartment, encounter a person who RIGHTFULLY lives there, draw your weapon, still NOT realize you're in the wrong apartment, decide to shoot someone....
Upon entering, if the door was unlocked, and you assume someone was in the apartment, and decide to draw your weapon, you should be conscious of your environment. At that point you should be able to recognize the familiarity (or not) of the residence....
Unless the victim was just standing in the doorway, and startled her, why would she immediately assume a threat?
So many questions that need answers...
Exactly.... We haven't seen a picture of her yet, but my immediate thought is that dude was knocking her down on the regular..he curved her on the phone..she went over there after work..argument ensues..then boom.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Exactly.... We haven't seen a picture of her yet, but my immediate thought is that dude was knocking her down on the regular..he curved her on the phone..she went over there after work..argument ensues..then boom.

If so, then she is looking at first degree murder.

Reactions: BDR

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But this cop was so tired from working one shift that when she got back to her housing complex, she parks her car then she somehow enters the wrong apartment shoots and kills the resident. Really? What's the cop on meth? If your that tired after 1 shift, how would you manage an emergency where you might not get to sleep for 48 hours?

If it was meth she would've been more alert. Alcohol or opioids are the most likely culprits.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Muthafuckas. Anyone with a brain in their head knew that initial story was bullshit. I'm sure there are phone records and texts messages and social media posts regarding this shit. Man I tell ya. Why does social media seem to be doing a better job on this than the news media.
It's because of social media that all this bullshit came out too fast and jumbled up in the first place.

DarkMatter-X

Rising Star
Registered
So a cac police officer, who used to date the victim, ends up in front of the wrong apt. door, the victim's, who she used to date. He opens the door, in his undies, and she immediately un-holsters her weapon
and discharges it a point blank range!!!! Yet the story airs as though her keys opened the door and she found an intruder in her house. This story is going to evolve rapidly.
Real story will probably go like this: The victim broke up with the officer. She got off work went to a bar got pissing drunk or high and tried to break into the apt. in question. The victim opened the door,confronting her,
they had words and she shot him dead.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
No this is 1st degree murder 100% I don’t give a damn what they say

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
How the fuck was she released. If he murdered her he would be dead. Also, there is a Facebook pic of her with family and her brother's next to her throwing up the White Power gang sign.

Looking for it now....

Last edited:

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course there was more to this shit, how the fuck do you “mistakenly enter” someone else’s apartment?

Either she and dude was fucking and he gave her a key or she was making all types of noise at the door and dude answered it asking WTF are you doing...and even that don’t sound right because the report says he was shot “after entering” the apartment, why would she go in after being let in by someone she don’t know lol.

There was clearly a previous relationship because the only logical deal here is she either had a key he never got back or he went to the door and willingly let her in (and she willingly went in), some words/argument happen and shots fired.

This CAC bitch will try and pull the (he was abusing me and my life was in danger) card soon after the real story of how she got in there continues to come out

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The scary thing is if she wasn't sloppy with it, nobody would ever know she was involved or even worse pin the murder on another brotha.