We are so fucked.. Anthony Kennedy will retire from Supreme Court

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
U.S. SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ANTHONY KENNEDY ANNOUNCES PLANS TO RETIRE, GIVING TRUMP CHANCE TO REPLACE PIVOTAL VOTE ON CLOSELY DIVIDED COURT

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy is retiring.

That will give President Donald Trump the chance to cement conservative control of the high court.

The 81-year-old Kennedy said Wednesday he is stepping down after more than 30 years on the court. A Republican appointee, he has held the key vote on such high-profile issues as abortion, affirmative action, gay rights, guns, campaign finance and voting rights.

He was nominated by President Reagan and took his oath of office on Feb. 18, 1988.

Kennedy, who turns 82 in July, will retire effective July 31.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...e-anthony-kennedy-retires-20180627-story.html

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
WASHINGTON – Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy is retiring, giving President Trump and Senate Republicans an opportunity to create a solidly conservative court that could last for decades.

Kennedy's long-rumored decision to step down July 31 will touch off a titanic battle between conservatives and liberals in the nation's capital, on the airwaves, and in states represented by key senators whose votes will be needed to confirm his successor.

Kennedy, 81, has held the most important seat on the court for more than a decade: He is the swing vote on issues ranging from abortion and affirmative action to gay rights and capital punishment, often siding with the court’s more liberal justices.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...etiring-opening-supreme-court-seat/952716001/

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
i am sure that if obama had known what was going to happen here he would have forced his pick through.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The loser of the last presidential election had 3 million more votes, this narrative is getting old.

and that gets exactly to the point. if people voted as they should have the i think "80 thousand votes" that got trump elected would not have mattered.

trump won three historically blue states that he would not have won if people voted as they historically voted in those three states.

so yes, the fact that some people stayed home really fucked as all.

voting matters. don't waste that shit.

would u like to be listed in the ruskie thread?

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
i am sure that if obama had known what was going to happen here he would have forced his pick through.
I Would Say If Blue Tsunami Happens In November Dems Should Refuse Hearings Much Like GOP Did to Obama Until 2020 Elections But Im Sure Their Just Gonna Play Their Part Be the Pussies and Knuckle Under and Let Orange Boy and GOP Appoint Someone So They Can "Go High":smh:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Something is fishy about this retirement he could have waited to after the midterms we have a lot of work to do between the midterms and the next presidential election to keep everything afloat. I never thought I’d say this but I think we have a strong potential for a fucking Purge like the movie.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
no way that they could have stopped her from doing so using the same tactics to block obama.

and obama should have said fuck em and did what was necessary.
How So...They Did It to Him....And They Have More Control of Congress and Senate Since 2016 Election....What Was Stopping Them....And Obama Should Have Done Plenty More Things Necessary But He Didnt So Why Would These Things Change Under Hillary Who They Just Might Hate More Than Obama

Wepwawet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They going to try to fast track this pick before the midterms.

As far as blocking hilary, it would not have been possible to block for 4 years eventually a deal would have been done for a moderate candidate

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Tariq-Nasheed-onyx-truth.png

easy_b

BGOL Investor
But....but....but....Hillary....

Jackasses now gave up 2 picks to this moron....and a swing vote at that.

But that s right voting doesn t matter let them tell it.
And the Republican voters are going to catch hell over this especially the number rich ones

Wepwawet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only hope is that the GOP starts in fighting, but with mid terms coming im assuming that they band together

easy_b

BGOL Investor

As far as blocking hilary, it would not have been possible to block for 4 years eventually a deal would have been done for a moderate candidate
Yeah man The Democrats did pretty good yesterday especially in Oklahoma

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
something fishy has happened here.

the summer recess begins at the end of this week. they won't return to court until late august or early september at the earliest. why announce now?

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its official. We're fucked. Trump will now have 2 SCOTUS appointments that will hold office for the next 30 years.

We often clown about his "tired of winning" quote. But it aint funny no more. Hes actually winning like shit.
Yeah we are fucked! They saying that there is nothing the Dems can do either.. When people don't vote these are the consequences of it.

Bitch ass Mitch McConnell speaking now saying someone will be nominated in the fall. :smh:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Something is fishy about this retirement he could have waited to after the midterms we have a lot of work to do between the midterms and the next presidential election to keep everything afloat. I never thought I’d say this but I think we have a strong potential for a fucking Purge like the movie.
That's Basically What the 1960's Were Up to and Including the Assassination of a Sitting President and a Would be President While on Campaign Trail....Now I Dont Think It Will Ever Get Quite That Live Again But There Will be Some Turbulence to be Sure

saundman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How So...They Did It to Him....And They Have More Control of Congress and Senate Since 2016 Election....What Was Stopping Them....And Obama Should Have Done Plenty More Things Necessary But He Didnt So Why Would These Things Change Under Hillary Who They Just Might Hate More Than Obama

The GOP reason was to wait for the results of the election. If the result was Hillary they would not hold back on who was nominated.

But Trump won and the wait was justified to the GOP

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yeah we are fucked! They saying that there is nothing the Dems can do either.. When people don't vote these are the consequences of it.

Bitch ass Mitch McConnell speaking now saying someone will be nominated in the fall. :smh:
The only hope is some of the outgoing Republican senators will sit on their hands before the mid terms at this point.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
And I said this the other day on another post white people is going to fuck up everything while going out the door and this is the beginning of it

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and that gets exactly to the point. if people voted as they should have the i think "80 thousand votes" that got trump elected would not have mattered.

trump won three historically blue states that he would not have won if people voted as they historically voted in those three states.

so yes, the fact that some people stayed home really fucked as all.

voting matters. don't waste that shit.

would u like to be listed in the ruskie thread?

Nah I don't wish to be added to the thread. I won't be convinced that the people that didn't vote are the reason for Trump when he received 3 million less votes. If you want to blame non voters for not voting in off elections then that's a different convo.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

You Really Believe That These People Who Were Just Putting Kids Cages, Just Got Their Muslim Ban, Passed the Most Transparent Fuck You Pay Me Tax Bill and You Think They Give a Fuck About How Delaying a Justice Pick Is Gonna Look....Arent Their Still a Bunch of Courts Without Judges Right Now That Havent Been Filled By This Admin That They Not Even Giving a Fuck About....These CAC Have No Shame You Know That :smh:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Nah I don't wish to be added to the thread. I won't be convinced that the people that didn't vote are the reason for Trump when he received 3 million less votes. If you want to blame non voters for not voting in off elections then that's a different convo.

all politics are local. your 3 million votes number is bullshit. we don't have a national election.

muckraker10021

Superstar *****
BGOL Investor
Fucked up

That's the understatement of the decade!!!

The U.S.A. that we've grown up in over the past 50 years is Over! Drumpf will appoint a federalist society fascist white supremacist person to fill the court vacancy. Roe vs. Wade will be overturned. The Right to protest; overturned. Privacy; overturned. Christian fascist prayer to cac Jesus will be mandated in public schools. What's left of the voting rights act will be destroyed. Police will be given authority to kill with no possibility of even being fired. Same sex marriage could be overturned. The first and fourth amendment will be gutted. Anti-Trust what fucking anti-trust. Chase will be allowed to swallow Bank of America. Verizon will be allowed to swallow t-mobile & sprint. Amazon will be allowed to swallow Wal-Mart. etc, etc. Media censorship & arrest of journalists/whistleblowers will be deemed constitutional. Discrimination lawsuits?; what the fuck is that.
It will be a wrap, Fascism U.S.A. is one SCOTUS justice away.

hero_image_main_2.jpg

trump_fascist_nanasi.jpg

Donald-Trump-fascist.png

trump-fascist_2.jpg

feudalism.jpg

Last edited:

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

You Really Believe That These People Who Were Just Putting Kids Cages, Just Got Their Muslim Ban, Passed the Most Transparent Fuck You Pay Me Tax Bill and You Think They Give a Fuck About How Delaying a Justice Pick Is Gonna Look....Arent Their Still a Bunch of Courts Without Judges Right Now That Havent Been Filled By This Admin That They Not Even Giving a Fuck About....These CAC Have No Shame You Know That :smh:
The GOP reason was to wait for the results of the election. If the result was Hillary they would not hold back on who was nominated.

But Trump won and the wait was justified to the GOP
Dude Remember This Is the Party That Said Publicly They Were Gonna be the Party of No to Any and All Things Obama Tried to Do and I Was About to Type That They Did This For 8 Years Let Alone 4 But In Reality Its Longer Than That Because Even Now They Are Undoing Every Piece Of Legislation That Obama Was Lucky Enough to Get Eeked By

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These fucked up rulings that have occurred and that are incoming will cause further tensions between the right and left... Putin will continue to exploit that. Checkmate.

Cacs fucked up.