Melania is again firing back against critics of her sartorial choices.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Watch: Mayor Bill de Blasio was turned away from a migrant children's facility in Texas
35807884_10156820589311320_3839802321420681216_n.jpg

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Mayor Bill de Blasio was turned away from a migrant children's facility in Texas.

AND:

Melania dons jacket saying 'I really don't care. Do U?' . . . ahead of visit to the US-Mexico border on Thursday to tour an immigrant children's shelter

(What Does It Mean ???)

180621145310-melania-trump-jacket---6-exlarge-169.jpg

As the first lady boarded her plane from Andrews Air Force Base, she wore an olive green jacket. The back of the jacket read: "I really don't care. Do U?" in white graffiti-style lettering. Trump was not wearing the jacket when she landed in McAllen, Texas.

The $39 jacket is last season Zara.

The first lady's team insisted that there was no hidden meaning behind the sartorial choice.

"It's a jacket. There was no hidden message. After today's important visit to Texas, I hope the media isn't going to choose to focus on her wardrobe," East Wing communications director Stephanie Grisham told CNN in a statement.

But Trump's fashion has often played a leading role during her tenure as first lady.

The notoriously private former model is intentional about her wardrobe choices: the instantly-iconic white hat for the French state visit, her white suit at the State of the Union speech and the pussy bow blouse she donned after the "Access Hollywood" tape surfaced all sent a clear message.

When she travels abroad, she's careful to choose outfits that conspicuously reflect the country she is visiting, including a belted jumpsuit in Saudi Arabia, her colorful dresses in France and Italy, and her nod to an Asian influence in Japan, China and South Korea.

© 2018 Cable News Network, Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/21/politics/melania-trump-jacket/index.html

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Melania Trump Wears Hugely Insensitive ‘I Really Don’t Care’ Jacket To Visit Migrant Kids

Insensitive ???

blakkessence

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they really want to make a statement of "Change".... start from home....
Change the Family Law system in the US and states.
Especially in Urban communities and counties.
Supply and support a persons natural rights.
What's private is private
Remove immunity, collusion, bias... from family court systems.
Hold the so called upper authorities and all parties accountable for everything especially perjury, parental alienation, contempt, violation..
It's the NEW but very old "human trafficking."
Especially for Black folks.
If you don't change and remove them from your lives NOW, the same images you see of these children in fenced camps, drugged and crying WILL BE YOUR OWN!!

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Donald Trump ordered up the fiasco at the border where 100's of kids were separated from their mothers and many, still today, remain hopelessly separated; and his wife went to the boarder with this jacket:

And I asked?

(What Does It Mean ???)

NOW, Donald Trump attacks Labron James:

AND Melania breaks with Trump; joins Michael Jordan and sports figures in backing LeBron James:

(What Does It Mean ???)

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Melania is again firing back against critics of her sartorial choices.

Speaking to press in Egypt while finishing up her solo, four-country African tour on Saturday, the First Lady addressed the controversial white pith helmet she had worn while embarking on a safari in Nairobi National Park in Kenya. The hat piqued some observers, who noted that the helmet is frequently associated with European colonizers of Africa and India.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Former friend and aide explains Melania's 'I don't care' jacket
New Day

Former friend and aide to Melania Trump, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, discusses the first lady's controversial "I really don't care do you?" jacket that she wore when she went to visit children who had been separated from their parents at the border due to her husband's immigration policies.