New Music: Pusha -T - Infrared (Drake diss) WTF?!? Drake RESPONDS!!!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No you talking about Drake and Pusha and try to discredit Pusha because he doesn't sell records. Pusha may not sell records but at least he don't have 10 niggas eating off his albums before he can.
People support who they feelin, nobody have really been checking for Pusha T lets be real. His songs all sound the same his flow is dull and not alot of people rock with his shit and it shows in his sells. Drake is universal and has a broad range of switching up and can appeal to many people who like different styles which is why alot of people support him oppose to Pusha T who only has one type of style.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No I'm not. I just hate hating ass rappers. If Pusha T had quality shit people would have been supporting him but he not a quality rapper. So to want to hate on the next man that's doing his thing is just straight wack to me. Meek Mill learned his lesson and now he actually wants to link back up and work with Drake again. Pusha T will learn his lesson as well.

I'm talking about Pusha T, not any other rapper.

This is getting repetitive but again, you don’t know what you’re talking about :roflmao:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People support who they feelin, nobody have really been checking for Pusha T lets be real. His songs all sound the same his flow is dull and not alot of people rock with his shit and it shows in his sells. Drake is universal and has a broad range of switching up and can appeal to many people who like different styles which is why alot of people support him oppose to Pusha T who only has one type of style.
Man I don't know about Canada but in the US Pusha has a great following. He will sell out in any city he goes to. He doesn't have just females like Drake but he has a cult following. The same audience Currensy got that Wiz got, etc. You can't say "nobody " checking for him. Either you out of touch or just not aware. He's nowhere near where Drake is......but he doesn't have to be.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Drake is a 1 trick pony his trick is dope at times he's really great at it but he got 1 play
He's the emo generations champ and that's ok.

Pushas style is coke

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake is universal and has a broad range of switching up and can appeal to many people who like different styles which is why alot of people support him oppose to Pusha T who only has one type of style.

Nigga, every song is about how he doesn't trust these hoes, yet somehow can't not holla at them, how he doesn't trust his friends, yet they the realeast niggas, and how he got more money than others. My favorite song is the jawn about his mom on IYRTITL. He switches up his style based on whatever is hot. He has no original sound of his own. He and his team are great at putting together songs, without a doubt. But he just rides whatever wave and flow is hot at the moment. And it's why he still doesn't have a classic album. He has hits for days, but still hasn't put together a cohesive project that's anywhere near the classics (Ready to Die, Illmatic, The Chronic, etc) and not even a project that can compare to his contemporary's future certified classics (GKMC, Forrest Hill Drive, Coloring Book).

Accept this shit fam. Dickeat all you want, but the truth is the truth. Ya mans is a talented wave rider. And more power to him, he's gotten rich doing it. But he's really at the point in his life/career where he could push the art forward. Where he could solidify his legacy as an elite rapper. He just doesn't do it. Here's hoping for a dope Pusha/Drake beef.

:cheers:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nigga, every song is about how he doesn't trust these hoes, yet somehow can't not holla at them, how he doesn't trust his friends, yet they the realeast niggas, and how he got more money than others. My favorite song is the jawn about his mom on IYRTITL. He switches up his style based on whatever is hot. He has no original sound of his own. He and his team are great at putting together songs, without a doubt. But he just rides whatever wave and flow is hot at the moment. And it's why he still doesn't have a classic album. He has hits for days, but still hasn't put together a cohesive project that's anywhere near the classics (Ready to Die, Illmatic, The Chronic, etc) and not even a project that can compare to his contemporary's future certified classics (GKMC, Forrest Hill Drive, Coloring Book).

Accept this shit fam. Dickeat all you want, but the truth is the truth. Ya mans is a talented wave rider. And more power to him, he's gotten rich doing it. But he's really at the point in his life/career where he could push the art forward. Where he could solidify his legacy as an elite rapper. He just doesn't do it. Here's hoping for a dope Pusha/Drake beef.

damn you aint tell one lie.

What gets e though?

For the way Drake ROUTINELY says these bitches aint shit?

And makes ONE song an album simping?

And he is considered a damn hip hop feminist?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I don't know about Canada but in the US Pusha has a great following. He will sell out in any city he goes to. He doesn't have just females like Drake but he has a cult following. The same audience Currensy got that Wiz got, etc. You can't say "nobody " checking for him. Either you out of touch or just not aware. He's nowhere near where Drake is......but he doesn't have to be.
Pusha T is a primary US rapper and basically a DMV rapper. I go around different places in Canada and the States and I never hear anybody talking about Pusha T when hip hop is discussed.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake is a 1 trick pony his trick is dope at times he's really great at it but he got 1 play
He's the emo generations champ and that's ok.

Pushas style is coke
He appeals to what his audience wants to hear. Alot of rappers hate him cause of his success but I know he knows that comes with the territory.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It don't matter what his songs are about, what matters is who supports him.

End of story!

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Don't listen to that cat...in Toronto Pusha got a following since the re-up gang days....he performs out here too, I missed his last concert but the wife and I were out for dinner with some friends the other night and a couple of the husbands said they went last year, and it was dope.

Gonna catch the next one

anchorman

Star
Registered
11ui9s4.jpg

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I understand some of ya'll like Pusha-T buuuuut... Drae has already won this and it hasn't even truly begun.

I know ya'll be in love with the underdogs and this isn't to break ya'll hearts but rap wise

LL Cool J > Cannibus
Drake > Pusha T
Nas > Jay-Z
Tupac > B.I.G.
Krs-1 > MC Shan
Nelly > KRS-1
50 Cent > Ja Rule
Beanie Siegel > Jadakiss
Joe Budden > G-Unit
The Game > G-Unit
Drake > Common
Drake > Meek
50 Cent > Wu Tang Clan

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

giphy-downsized-large.gif

[Intro]
I'm in shock
The nerve, the audacity
Okay

[Verse]
So if you rebuke me for working with someone else on a couple of Vs
What do you really think of the nigga that's making your beats?
I've done things for him I thought that he never would need
Father had to stretch his hands out and get it from me
I pop style for 30 hours, then let him repeat
Now, you popping up with the jokes, I'm dead, I'm asleep
I just left from over by y'all putting pen to the sheets
Tired of sitting quiet, and helping my enemies eat
Keep getting temperature checks
They know that my head overheats
Don't know why the fuck you niggas listen to Denim or Steve
Must've had your Infrared wrong, now your head on the beam
Y'all are the spitting image of whatever jealousy breeds
Don’t push me when I’m in album mode
You not even top 5 as far as your label talent goes
You send shots, well, I got to challenge those
But I bring Calicos to the Alamo
I could never have a Virgil in my circle and hold him back 'cause he makes me nervous
I wanna see my brothers flourish to their higher purpose
You niggas leeches and serpents
I think it's good that now the teachers are learning, yeah
Your brother said, it was your cousin then him, then you
So, you don't rap what you did, you just rap what you knew
Don't be ashamed, it's plenty niggas that do what you do
There's no malice in your heart, you're an approachable dude
Man, you might've sold the college kids for Nikes and Mercedes
But, you act like you sold drugs for Escobar in the '80s
I had a microphone of yours, but then the signature faded
I think that pretty much resembles what's been happening lately
Please believe your demise will be televised, yeah
And as for Q, man I changed his life a couple times
Nigga was at Kroger working double time
Ya'll acting like he made the boy when I was trying to help the guy
Yeah, who gassed you to play with me?
Man, you made this shit easy as ABCs
Whoever supposedly making me hits, but then got no hits sound like they need me
My hooks did it, my lyrics did it, my spirit did it
I'm fearless with it, yeah
I really shouldn't have given you none of my time
'Cause you older than the nigga you running behind
Look, holla at me when you multi-million
I told you keep playing with my name and I'ma let it ring on you
Like Virginia Williams
I'm too resilient, get out your feelings
It's gonna be a cruel summer for you
I told Weezy and Baby "I'ma done him for you"
Tell 'Ye we got a invoice coming to you
Considering that we just sold another 20 for you

[Outro]
To be honest
Duppy

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't listen to that cat...in Toronto Pusha got a following since the re-up gang days....he performs out here too, I missed his last concert but the wife and I were out for dinner with some friends the other night and a couple of the husbands said they went last year, and it was dope.

Gonna catch the next one
Yeah I was just gonna be respectful to the conversation because i'm not out there. But a hip hop fan especially the 25 and up crowd gotta feel Pusha. You just couldn't deny the movement with Re-up. Its like dudes ignoring Wayne's movement with Sqad Up. Shit not possible. I'm not saying he's selling out arenas but he's selling out venues he performs at. He has a healthy career and when he drops it still stops the internet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I fuck with Pusha heavily but there's a pattern emerging here, this Drake nigga has mastered the art of the clap back... my nigga is Shaolin with it :smh:

btw...

how i the HELL does it feel like Meek STILL took yet another L in all this?

Cause I feel like the it is the SPEED the QUICKNESS the BEAT SELECTION and SPECIFICITY of the responses that make Drake so damn deadly.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That shit was dope. But according to Entreponegro's rubric, it wasn't a Pusha diss since his name wasn't said.....

:dunno:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I understand some of ya'll like Pusha-T buuuuut... Drae has already won this and it hasn't even truly begun.

I know ya'll be in love with the underdogs and this isn't to break ya'll hearts but rap wise

LL Cool J > Cannibus
Drake > Pusha T
Nas > Jay-Z
Tupac > B.I.G.
Krs-1 > MC Shan
Nelly > KRS-1
50 Cent > Ja Rule
Beanie Siegel > Jadakiss
Joe Budden > G-Unit
The Game > G-Unit
Drake > Common
Drake > Meek
50 Cent > Wu Tang Clan

You think Stay Schemin was better than Common comeback?
Also, how you awarding a winner of this battle after one round? :lol:

brickdome

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I been listening to this shit on repeat since last night. I was heated it was 7 songs but maybe it's for the best if you gonna give me a solid 7. This the best album I've heard this year. Throw anyone name out there. Pusha won't get that credit though.

Book of Ryan is slightly better