STRONG advice for EVERY MEMBER OF THIS BOARD....EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO BE ON THE ALERT FOR THIS SH*T

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
the fact that she has to break her hip in order for you to see her (“thank god” you did) is why she’s susceptible to conmen like “frank”...glad she’s ok...hopefully you pay more attention to her and deal w/ that dude legally

That part^^^^

The fuck.

I see these slimey dudes all the time in Maryland. They patrol shopping plazas for cars saying they could fix dents cracks and holes in vehicles for low prices.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
Damn man. Sorry to hear about this fam. Hope things work out.

Shit like this scares me about my parents as well. They manage money the best they can but the make some head scratching decisions at times.

Last edited:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't know if you already answered this question leading to this, but where were you before this happened? Did you ever have a talk with her at one point about her finances? If you living in a different city/state, did you arrange for someone trustworthy or yourself to look into her finances? when our folks start to grow old, we have to step in and make a decision and not think that they got a handle on things. Not berating you, just trying to put another option out there.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the fact that she has to break her hip in order for you to see her (“thank god” you did) is why she’s susceptible to conmen like “frank”...glad she’s ok...hopefully you pay more attention to her and deal w/ that dude legally

Bam

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
That part^^^^

The fuck.

I see these slimey dudes all the time in Maryland. They patrol shopping plazas for cars saying they could fix dents cracks and holes in vehicles for low prices.

people still do that? i remember in the early 90's mexicans use to do that shit in cleveland... walk around with a pot of paste talking about they fix body work

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't know if you already answered this question leading to this, but where were you before this happened? Did you ever have a talk with her at one point about her finances? If you living in a different city/state, did you arrange for someone trustworthy or yourself to look into her finances? when our folks start to grow old, we have to step in and make a decision and not think that they got a handle on things. Not berating you, just trying to put another option out there.
I live in the same city....mom is very independent....and LUCID....we're ALL in contact with her....this came so far out of left field that you won't believe !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing....I RARELY.....rate my own shit.....I five starred this for the info....and IMPORTANCE of this issue for ALL OF US HERE.....and the board's "Lifetime" dick...and asshole....LSN....rates this a 3 star thread..... a thread like this.....just to be the perpetual....NO PUSSY posting flesh light user that he is....do a search yourself.........he's just shy of 147K posts....and has never posted pussy....I called him out before.....years ago when he was LeroySoupNutz....yeah....he had to change his name too !!!!

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/leroysucksnutz-cakeboi-chronicles-of-a-bgol-faggot.135657/

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing....I RARELY.....rate my own shit.....I five starred this for the info....and IMPORTANCE of this issue for ALL OF US HERE.....and the board's "Lifetime" dick...and asshole....LSN....rates this a 3 star thread..... a thread like this.....just to be the perpetual....NO PUSSY posting flesh light user that he is....do a search yourself.........he's just shy of 147K posts....and has never posted pussy....I called him out before.....years ago when he was LeroySoupNutz....yeah....he had to change his name too !!!!

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/leroysucksnutz-cakeboi-chronicles-of-a-bgol-faggot.135657/

right...but here you are w/ your “cool ass self” giving a soliloquy @ 8AM less than 24 hours after finding out your mother was victimized bcuz your thread doesn’t have a “perfect” rating...now I’m rate it lower...get your priorities straight...I’m not the issue...this whole story is probably fabricated smh...seriously a thread rating would be the last fucking thing on my mind if any of this were true god forbid

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
right...but here you are w/ your “cool ass self” giving a soliloquy @ 8AM less than 24 hours after finding out your mother was victimized bcuz your thread doesn’t have a “perfect” rating...now I’m rate it lower...get your priorities straight...I’m not the issue...this whole story is probably fabricated smh...seriously a thread rating would be the last fucking thing on my mind if any of this were true god forbid
Its a fucked up story if its true and if its not, then :smh: at dude...if it happened to my moms I wouldn't post about while its ongoing just because of the weird twists and turns something like this could take...would only post about it long after it happened if everything ended up on the right side of the law

Reactions: LSN

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I'm really sorry to read about this brother. It is really tough to watch a family member get taken advantage of and to take away from your family wealth like that. That said, I see a solution.
Find a licensed community activist doctor who will give a a diagnosis of early stage dementia or ansognosia. If you have a diagnosis that involves any cognitive impairment and an elderly person, companies often extend deadlines(to avoid lawsuit or bad press). This will also help you prove that the Greek/Albanian guy took advantage of her. You could then pursue both a Criminal and Civil case against him.
The hardest part of this option is getting your mother on board. Our folks at that age are very proud of their independence. I'd word it that you are doing it to get the house back so she can live in it again.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
It's very important that she file a police report for fraud. They should start investigating if not ask for the supervisor. I used an attorney in NJ for guardianship called Stark and Stark. I would notify all the credit agencies dispute the charges. Once you have that police report you can send a copy to the credit agencies.

This person has been doing this long enough for the neighbors to know something. The person had a vehicle or some description for law enforcement.

Fight for your parents nest egg. Identity theft has been committed. Don't let that mufuka win. Close everything she own and restart...if all fails. Have moms convince the guy to assist her to drop off money she received. HE SHOWS UP ..BEAT THAT ASS!! Then tell police he was burglarizing the house

This. Except for the "beat that ass" part. Beat him in court.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Its a fucked up story if its true and if its not, then :smh: at dude...if it happened to my moms I wouldn't post about while its ongoing just because of the weird twists and turns something like this could take...would only post about it long after it happened if everything ended up on the right side of the law
Dude...IT'S FUCKING TRUE....if he slips up and I get pictures....will definitely post pics of him and his whip...license plate and all....and ain't no cac cac Greek/Albanian gonna see this shit....not even the least bit worried bout any weird twists and turns...appreciate your concern tho !!!!

sidebar: there are some sick whackos on here.....cacs posing as blacks...men...ESTHER....posing as a woman...and vice versa..... mofos with multiple board names....... mofos like whiteboitex...that used to make up (I hope) and post stories bout him smashing his sister and other family members.......trust me.....I don't make up stories and post them ... just to impress strangers.......that I will never and have no expectations of meetin in life .... like some of the sickos hiding amongst us here !!!!

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Dude...IT'S FUCKING TRUE....if he slips up and I get pictures....will definitely post pics of him and his whip...license plate and all....and ain't no cac cac Greek/Albanian gonna see this shit....not even the least bit worried bout any weird twists and turns...appreciate your concern tho !!!!

sidebar: there are some sick whackos on here.....cacs posing as blacks..... mofos with multiple board names....... mofos like whiteboitex...that used to make up (I hope) and post stories bout him smashing his sister and other family members.......trust me.....I don't make up stories and post them ... just to impress strangers.......that I will never and have no expectations of meetin in life .... like some of the sickos hiding amongst us here !!!!

My twists and turns comment was more related to law enforcement seeing this in case something popped off...wish you the best of luck in this...find out what yall can then tell her not to dwell on it...no sense making this shit cloud your brain up at her stage

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
That was our main focus...she has to do it. can't cause she's in the recovery center, we were going to get power of attorney and do that.......set it up with my tenant, who's a notary public......the night before my niece got more info and found out bout the $96K loan against the house....we shifted gears....BANKRUPTCY is first....next week we can go the police route. No business was conducted at her house once the fleecing began...and as far as neighbors, Dominicans cool as hell...mom don't speak english...same with the daughter....fine as hell with DD's....but also little to no English and works all the time. We don't even know what he looks like......he has an email connected to her bank account that gives him alerts...and then he knows when money is in her account...and pops up....bringing her McDonalds.....he came up to her care center to get warm n fuzzy with her.....saying he needed a grand for wiring and materials.....we just found that out. We're talking about putting a nanny cam in her room, so we can see what he looks like...set him up !!!

THIS....money is long gone....shit can only be taken out of his ass !!!

She showed no signs of losing lucidity....she was embarrassed...and said nothing....more worried bout that....and it snowballed from there !!!

At a certain point of mental decline due to age or whatever, YOU HAVE TO RECOGNIZE IT AND THINK FOR YOUR PARENTS... No hate Bruh, just saying... Now I need to read the rest of this thread to see if I can help...

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Update on this shit...like I said...that Greek/Albanian cac called my mom....trying to get the Home Depot card she had opened for him...it was maxed out anyway.....telling her that he wanted to pay some of it off...by depositing a check in the account....he couldn't do it in his...cause he had a negative balance........said he dropped the key to the house that she gave him....AWHILE BACK....TO THE HOUSE....in the drain and was trying to retrieve it......THE KEY TO THE FUCKING HOUSE.....she told him that my neice had her keys....we were going to set him up....get an old key to nothing ...that I had from locks past changed at my six family.....let my neice meet up with him....was gonna get there myself like an hour before....take pics of him and his vehicle...possibly follow him too....but he never called my mom back. No point in changing any locks if he does have a key....nothing of value to take...and don't want to alert him that we're on to him....I think he was fishing...chumming the waters to see if anything was up....he was telling her that he needed to get in to do some more work......:hmm::hmm::hmm:....we're waiting to see if he reaches out again !!!!

You have REMEDIES & HELP if you use it right...

[QUOTE ]WHAT WE INVESTIGATE

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate

[/QUOTE]

Nochturnal

C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
Damn, sorry to hear you’re going through this. I keep an eye on my mother, a cat tried to scam her years ago into co-signing for a car, I put my hands on him, thoroughly. She makes sure she runs everything by me now. I don’t play that shit when it comes to her. I hope you get all of this worked out.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Update: mofo never called back after calling Friday trying to get some cash...... he called yesterday....STUPID mom....told him the she might not be coming back, after he said that the electricity my get shut off...:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:........Essex county officer next door.....never met him before....talked with him....he gave me a description...of someone that stood out coming there....6' tall. silver hair pushed back, 210 lbs....wearing surgical gloves......and...a surgical mask...apparently picking her up......driving a silver, late model truck....now we got something to look for when we check the three addresses associated with the phone he was using !!!
:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea:

Last edited:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dam bruh...sorry that happened to your moms. that debt piled up on her is sickening , i'd be red hot. hope yall can catch this fucker

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You know what you have to do right? find him kidnap him beat him to a pulp make him give up all his property locations so you can raid them for anything worth shit then you have to make him deposit everything he owns to your account. then beat him to a vegetable state so he can't say anything about what you did to him.

people who do shit like this need a different type of circumstances to deal with!

lol at the Nino Brown pic in your sig....reminded me how Ice T beat the snot out of him at the end for what he did to his mom !!!

la07q0G.jpg

whatsmyname

Potential Star
OG Investor
Feel your situation, moms fell and broke her arm and leg (78yrs old) last year...100% independent until this. Took over her bills and accounts...she was willing and luckily all in order; uncle (85yrs old) finally letting me get an understanding of his finances (did get several scam calls, he then calls me asking me what I think)... elders can be difficult to put it lightly...
All to say, gather your info on dude, your moms not the only one...you can handle yourself or put dude on blast with your Local news station with pics and car info (helping those other folks “Frank” helping out!)...
Good Luck!

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mofo just called my mom..:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:........wants to get the keys to her house so that he can start the work.....we setting his ass up now...told her to tell him my neice has the house keys...gonna meet up with his ass and give him bull shit keys..... Gonna get pics of him and see what vehicle he's driving and get plates......waiting on my niece to call back!!!!
:hellyea::hellyea::hellyea:
The way Im set up I'd have to fuck him up physically eventually. I'm sorry but that Mofo deserves some knots or broken hands at least

Mr. Del

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The thread rating? Really? One star.