NATURAL SELECTION
When it comes to relationships, either we’re in it together or it’s nothing. You really need a connection. When you realize that, dating is a whole lot easier.
LOOK FORWARD
I love a man who takes care of himself, who cares about his future. I want to know the kind of person he wants to be. I want him to be himself and to be ambitious, healthy and on my level—someone entertaining who makes me laugh.
GRAPHIC CONTENT
My other passion, besides modeling, is drawing. If I weren’t modeling, I’d be making comic books. I grew up wanting to be Tank Girl.
HEAVY PETTING
I have two cats. One is all black; his name is Space. The other one I call Tuxedo. They’re my two sons. I got them off Craigslist. I also have a pit bull I rescued from a shelter and named Chipotle. That was my favorite food at the time!
SKIN-DEEP
Am I allowed to complain about the whole nudity taboo? I understand we’re in a weird society that can’t accept certain things, but there’s nothing wrong with the female body. We as women need to embrace ourselves. We can’t be scared of being naked. There’s nothing wrong with it.
MY PERFECT NIGHT
There’s this place that I love in the city of La Romana in the Dominican Republic—a cute little restaurant that’s a shack on the beach. They sell grilled fish with a little pastry called yaniqueque, which everyone should try. It’s just fried dough, but it’s so good. Hanging out there is a ball.
HIGH PRAISE
I like it when people tell me they like how I think. I don’t mind being told I’m attractive, but it’s beautiful when someone likes me for who I am.
SOCIAL STUDIES
People see me on Instagram and assume I’m wild, but I never go out. It’s not my thing. I’m open, but I don’t really put my life out there. I’m a bit of a private person.
LADIES FIRST
Michelle Obama said our first job is to get to know ourselves, especially when we are in our 20s. She’s right. Life is a big mess! Well, not really a mess; it’s just that there’s so much to learn about yourself.