Asian Shop Owner assaults black woman... and motherfuckers stand around with their camera out... sm

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When constantly patronizing those who are parasitic to your community goes wrong. Stop going to asian beauty shops and nail shops. Period. If you're black and female and spend your money at those establishments then you're part of the problem. How many times do you have to see videos of Asians getting physically violent with you in their shops before you start to take your money elsewhere? You put mom and pop black shops out of business because Asians can buy in bulk and sell cheaper yet they also will beat your ass at the drop of a hat. Pump up black shops so they can buy in bulk and sell cheaper.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^END THREAD , END OF STORY RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I agree to a point because there's no reason for businesses owners to choke people out for steaking though.
You're right but what if she punched him? All I'm asking for is more footage. You can make a video for any narritave of its incomplete.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Okay...I got info on this. The Mall was in the Baltimore area (Eastpoint?)

From the shop owners FB:
Erica Fowlkes
21 hrs · Sparrows Point, MD, United States ·
I have a lot of great clients...
1 you cannot go in an established business get a service performed and make up and excuse and say your not going to pay. Bc the price changed from a standard 13$ to 20 dollars only Bc you requested a cut down and repairs. Now I've seen it all working in this industry, with that being said everything was fine until she went to wash her hands and it was time for color. And she was given the price.
She picked up her purse and tried to leave. What you see on the video is just the end part. This 19 year old girl attacked this 65 year old man Bc he stood in front of her and told her she would have to stay and talk to higher management. At the time she shoved him. And he pushed her back... telling her not to put her hands on him..after that she punched him in the face and attacked him like a wild animal.
This was taken to court, her grandmother and mother begged him to drop the charges against her Bc she was 19 and they didn't want her life ruined. And he did because he felt sorry for her.
I'm not saying we are always right... but what I'm saying is this we work hard for our money and deserve to get paid for our service. I have never had this happen to me....but I'll tell you one thing don't jump to conclusions over a half snip of a video.
Mind you this happens 7 months ago.... why is this video just released... the woman that released this video still comes to the salon and gets her eyelashes and nails done.

Gotta get the story...

ankhheru

BGOL Investor

From the shop owners FB:
Erica Fowlkes
1 you cannot go in an established business get a service performed and make up and excuse and say your not going to pay. Bc the price changed from a standard 13$ to 20 dollars only Bc you requested a cut down and repairs. Now I've seen it all working in this industry, with that being said everything was fine until she went to wash her hands and it was time for color. And she was given the price.
She picked up her purse and tried to leave. What you see on the video is just the end part. This 19 year old girl attacked this 65 year old man Bc he stood in front of her and told her she would have to stay and talk to higher management. At the time she shoved him. And he pushed her back... telling her not to put her hands on him..after that she punched him in the face and attacked him like a wild animal.
This was taken to court, her grandmother and mother begged him to drop the charges against her Bc she was 19 and they didn't want her life ruined. And he did because he felt sorry for her.
I'm not saying we are always right... but what I'm saying is this we work hard for our money and deserve to get paid for our service. I have never had this happen to me....but I'll tell you one thing don't jump to conclusions over a half snip of a video.
Mind you this happens 7 months ago.... why is this video just released... the woman that released this video still comes to the salon and gets her eyelashes and nails done.

Gotta get the story...
Every barber shop I've been in has a standing rule that if you aint satisfied then you don't pay. You also can't change the price in the middle of services and expect the patrons to pay what you tried to pull. Fuck that dude. She needs to get some male family and catch him on his way home.

Reactions: BKF

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Every barber shop I've been in has a standing rule that if you aint satisfied then you don't pay. You also can't change the price in the middle of services and expect the patrons to pay what you tried to pull. Fuck that dude. She needs to get some male family and catch him on his way home.

there’s the video and then there’s the shop owner’s biased words

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I wonder how many in this thread has actually thrown hands for a female family member? I can almost point them out without them responding truth be told.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
They will do a free re do but you have to pay. Ain't nobody working like that. Anybody can say some bullshit to avoid paying.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
The shop owner is Black so what other excuses y'all gonna make?
I don't care if he's blue. Does the fact that he's black grant him the ability to whip on her with immunity?
They will do a free re do but you have to pay. Ain't nobody working like that. Anybody can say some bullshit to avoid paying.
They can redo it but if it ain't up to your satisfaction then it still don't matter. They fucked up the first time so now they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered

From the shop owners FB:
Erica Fowlkes

Gotta get the story...
:rolleyes:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
your coon ass is fixated on everything but the way that gook manhandled that woman...hypothetical scenarios...the shop owner’s biased account of what happened...everything but what’s on video lol
The owner says she refused to pay, then punched a 65 year old in the face and you making excuses. Shut your bitch ass up and go find another HIV positive prostitute to bleed all over your filthy ass pig pen carpet. You sick bitch.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I don't care if he's blue. Does the fact that he's black grant him the ability to whip on her with immunity?

They can redo it but if it ain't up to your satisfaction then it still don't matter. They fucked up the first time so now they don't get the benefit of the doubt.
Nobody else sitting around did anything so whats that say??? It says she started this shit. She in a Black mall and niggas sitting around with a so what look. Yeah shes innocent. Right

IT IS WHAT IT IS

Rising Star
Registered
your coon ass is fixated on everything but the way that gook manhandled that woman...hypothetical scenarios...the shop owner’s biased account of what happened...everything but what’s on video lol

giphy.gif

Dude is in here caping hard because the perp was Asian... You already know :smh:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
The owner says she refused to pay, then punched a 65 year old in the face and you making excuses. Shut your bitch ass up and go find another HIV positive prostitute to bleed all over your filthy ass pig pen carpet. You sick bitch.

coon wants to talk about everything under the sun but the video lmaoooo

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
Nobody else sitting around did anything so whats that say??? It says she started this shit. She in a Black mall and niggas sitting around with a so what look. Yeah shes innocent. Right
I seen a video on bgol last week of a white boy beating on a black dude who he out weighed and had him by at least five inches in a room full of black dudes and the white dude called him "nigg@" the entire time and nobody did shit so what's your point?
Yeah my cousins boy friend beat her and we went and fucked a nigga up.
Somehow I don't believe you. No offense but you ain't never gave off that vibe and I've been on this board for a decade. Real talk I couldn't see you defending yourself unless there was help to get the dude off you. Nothing personal but the streets is watching.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
You're a fucking clown , the video starts mid confrontation with no explanation.

no you’re the fucking clown...your hypothetical scenarios started w/ your imagination and absolutely no facts to support them whatsoever...the shop owner’s facebook post was born of self-interest

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
That looked like South Dekalb Mall. I probably wouldn't have messed with that not knowing the back story.But if that woman had been a woman close to me, i.e. relative or girlfriend
But it wasn't.......:hmm:

I bet the resident black women haters are in full force....
Apologists for the emasculated black male as well.
aaaand the hater of any race not black & Head Militant Shit Stirrer In Charge......has arrived....frothing at the mouth cause he didn't get to post this attention whoring thread.....then breathing a sigh of stoopid relief...when he reads the back story.....and realizes he would have made himself a bigger fool than he is by sensationalizing this ....tragedy averted!!!!:hmm:

From the shop owners FB:
Erica Fowlkes

Gotta get the story...
:thumbsup:....and at the end of it....still felt sorry enuff for the rat to drop the charges !!!!
You....are an idiot .... willing to do/say anything to justify ur militant bullshit !!!!!!!!

The shop owner is Black so what other excuses y'all gonna make?
Crickets now doc !!!!

ankhheru

BGOL Investor

aaaand the hater of any race not black & Head Militant Shit Stirrer In Charge......has arrived....frothing at the mouth cause he didn't get to post this attention whoring thread.....then breathing a sigh of stoopid relief...when he reads the back story.....and realizes he would have made himself a bigger fool than he is by sensationalizing this ....tragedy averted!!!!:hmm:

:thumbsup:....and at the end of it....still felt sorry enuff for the rat to drop the charges !!!!

You....are an idiot .... willing to do/say anything to justify ur militant bullshit !!!!!!!!

Crickets now doc !!!!

You can say what you want but a dude could disrespect your momma in your face AND slap you're wife and you would apologize and tell them to get their asses in the car. You always gave off a cottenelle vibe.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hit CACs scream every time

Crickets now doc !!!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
You can say what you want but a dude could disrespect your momma in your face AND slap you're wife and you would apologize and tell them to get their asses in the car. You always gave off a cottenelle vibe.

foh....with ur militant shit......fucking checking out a mans vibe...... closet faggotry in effect !!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I seen a video on bgol last week of a white boy beating on a black dude who he out weighed and had him by at least five inches in a room full of black dudes and the white dude called him "nigg@" the entire time and nobody did shit so what's your point?

Somehow I don't believe you. No offense but you ain't never gave off that vibe and I've been on this board for a decade. Real talk I couldn't see you defending yourself unless there was help to get the dude off you. Nothing personal but the streets is watching.
So now 2 men fighting is the same as a woman and a man wrestling? If he was wrong somebody would have stepped in. No punches were thrown. FOH comparing the two videos.

I really don't give a fuck what you believe. I believe you have a vagina does it matter what I believe? No even though I'm 100% correct about you being a fake militant bitch. So what. Fuck the opinion you weak ass crybaby making excuses for foul behavior.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
citizens arrest.

I didn't see any assault.

So is the implication that its racism because she is black and he isn't ?