g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5aXpg294Bf-2.png

DaddyHemlock

Rising Star
Registered
Dayum. So is that lawful. Jus wondering
In my state it is legal to protect property with deadly force. Other states may throw you in jail

In Texas, one can use deadly force not just to protect a person, but also to protect personal property, including to “retrieve stolen property at night,” during “criminal mischief in the nighttime” and even to prevent someone who is fleeing immediately after a theft during the night or a burglary or robbery, so long as...

https://thinkprogress.org/three-sel...en-worse-than-stand-your-ground-b425742ff724/

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In my state it is legal to protect property with deadly force. Other states may throw you in jail

In Texas, one can use deadly force not just to protect a person, but also to protect personal property, including to “retrieve stolen property at night,” during “criminal mischief in the nighttime” and even to prevent someone who is fleeing immediately after a theft during the night or a burglary or robbery, so long as...

https://thinkprogress.org/three-sel...en-worse-than-stand-your-ground-b425742ff724/
Don't think it's like that here in ny. My boy tryin to fight a case like that for the past 5 yrs

DaddyHemlock

Rising Star
Registered
yea but who would want to be in a car somebody died in,

he gonna be haunted in that bitch...

lookin in the rear view mirror at night seein the dudes face and shit..

fuck that let him have it..

dont insurance cover stolen vehicles.
I'll trade that car as soon as my insurance check clear.
I'd like to see that thief trade in those bullets for a 1UP:lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll trade that car as soon as my insurance check clear.
I'd like to see that thief trade in those bullets for a 1UP:lol:

hey thats the game... when you going around takin peoples shit.... sometimes you win.. sometimes you lose...

he knew what it was...

personally I wouldnt have killed him.. you never know maybe if the theif never took the car, dude couldve gotten into a car accident and got fucked up bad...

Im a soulfully spiritual person and as such I know blessing come in many disguises...

those that are spiritually retarded just wont understand...

as a super soul being I like nice things but Im not attached to them...

so I wouldve just let him get the car...

now if my wallet was in the glove compartment..

I mightve shot his ass tho...lol

but not to kill..

I aint goin through all that shit...makin all those phone calls to report stolen credit cards then waiting for that shit to come..

Id have to shoot his ass but not excessively

DaddyHemlock

Rising Star
Registered
hey thats the game... when you going around takin peoples shit.... sometimes you win.. sometimes you lose...

he knew what it was...

personally I wouldnt have killed him.. you never know maybe if the theif never took the car, dude couldve gotten into a car accident and got fucked up bad...

Im a soulfully spiritual person and as such I know blessing come in many disguises...

those that are spiritually retarded just wont understand...

as a super soul being I like nice things but Im not attached to them...

so I wouldve just let him get the car...

now if my wallet was in the glove compartment..

I mightve shot his ass tho...lol

but not to kill..

I aint goin through all that shit...makin all those phone calls to report stolen credit cards then waiting for that shit to come..

Id have to shoot his ass but not excessively
The point isn't the object. The point is the deficient amount of humanity.
From the beginning, human justice has been guided by the principle of restitution.
That's MY car and if you deprive me of what is mine, you owe me restitution, in some form.
Everything has a price to be paid.

On a side note, think of adultery. You take my woman, you have taken love and trust and broken a family.
For that crime, death, for both of you, is the only equalizer to that crime.
You can see that in Hammurabi's Code and in The Bible or even The (worthless) Quran.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The point isn't the object. The point is the deficient amount of humanity.
From the beginning, human justice has been guided by the principle of restitution.
That's MY car and if you deprive me of what is mine, you owe me restitution, in some form.
Everything has a price to be paid.

On a side note, think of adultery. You take my woman, you have taken love and trust and broken a family.
For that crime, death, for both of you, is the only equalizer to that crime.
You can see that in Hammurabi's Code and in The Bible or even The (worthless) Quran.

lol you crazy...

if you take "my" woman she was never mine to begin with..

so both of yall just go your way and Ill go mine..

but that wont happen to me...

Im mrfreddygoodbud woman love me men fear me...