Xbox One Console Reviews

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
not much of a difference...very minor cosmetic features plus the vertical stand for the same price

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_oz2jpyekxq1uznl7eo1_540.jpg

tumblr_oz2jpyekxq1uznl7eo2_540.jpg
selling the other one.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
anybody using a game monitor w/ the xbox one...any recommendations?

don’t want to rush into a new TV...wanna do my homework first...but I was in the market for another monitor...so I minus whale kill two birds w/ one stone for the time being

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
anybody using a game monitor w/ the xbox one...any recommendations?

don’t want to rush into a new TV...wanna do my homework first...but I was in the market for another monitor...so I minus whale kill two birds w/ one stone for the time being

Game monitor da fuck ? Heck naw only 65in oled 4k. If u gonna get a game monitor u might as well pc game. :puke:

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nother thing...far as true 4k content i was shocked to see Madden step up and deliver some 4k enhancements ( cause we all know how lazy EA can be) BUT im pissed that Battlefield 1 not on board, and ive yet to see people talk bout Nba2K18. Xbox X has delivered what they promised, now we the paying customers looking at the publishers like...well? You have no excuse to put out a inferior product! If they half azz..shit i say dont buy their shit! Let the stocks drop