KAPE KRUSADER Rising Star BGOL Investor Jul 27, 2017 #12 Oh he'll YES, we are inducting her into the Kape Klub!
thundercat Rising Star BGOL Investor Aug 6, 2017 #14 Wow....she's in great shape now! She was bad before, but damn.
TimRock Don't let me be misunderstood BGOL Investor Sep 21, 2017 #26 God Dammit said: And I'd wife with this ring: Click to expand... I agree with this. And I have never thought of wifing a chic thats so into selfies, but she is bad. Where she at?
God Dammit said: And I'd wife with this ring: Click to expand... I agree with this. And I have never thought of wifing a chic thats so into selfies, but she is bad. Where she at?
P PDQ21 Rising Star Platinum Member Sep 21, 2017 #27 After she had work done she worked hard on that body
TimRock Don't let me be misunderstood BGOL Investor Sep 21, 2017 #28 PDQ21 said: After she had work done she worked hard on that body Click to expand... What you talking about Willis?
PDQ21 said: After she had work done she worked hard on that body Click to expand... What you talking about Willis?
K KoolJay Veni Vidi Vici BGOL Investor Sep 21, 2017 #30 Silky took the words right out of my mouf........
praetor Rising Star OG Investor Sep 21, 2017 #31 TimRock said: What you talking about Willis? Click to expand... At a minimum, those tits are fake. I have my doubts about the realness of her ass too. Don't get me wrong, she's nice and I'm fucking, but I hate the fake stuff.
TimRock said: What you talking about Willis? Click to expand... At a minimum, those tits are fake. I have my doubts about the realness of her ass too. Don't get me wrong, she's nice and I'm fucking, but I hate the fake stuff.