Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
this is as close as it's going to get.
Appreciate the post but fuck dis bitch! She ain't doing no real fucking yet!!!
This, this right here.Who the fuck is the other chick?!!!
Damn this bitch don't want real dick? I want to pound this broad out in the worst way
Appreciate the post but fuck dis bitch! She ain't doing no real fucking yet!!!

She keeps alluding to some guy being jealous every time she talks about a b/g scene. It's possible she just has a jealous, insecure boyfriend.
Who the fuck is the other chick?!!!
Somebody here knows her or knows enough about her... says she has a man but will only do lez on camera
I'll be back on this...
Sadly spice j is full lesbian.... this is all you are getting from her..
But... I'll allow it.
Man she's so powerful. I'd give up two weeks off pay for this heffa
She keeps alluding to some guy being jealous every time she talks about a b/g scene. It's possible she just has a jealous, insecure boyfriend.