Dude Walks His Girl Around The Grocery Store On A Leash And Wearing A Dog Muzz

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's a Dom/Sub relationship. You'd be surprised at how many black women are into this lifestyle. I don't have any issues with this, in fact, it can be the most trusting type of relationship some can have.

The Shit I hate is the race play bullshit and there are tons of black women that do it!

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
That's a Dom/Sub relationship. You'd be surprised at how many black women are into this lifestyle. I don't have any issues with this, in fact, it can be the most trusting type of relationship some can have.

The Shit I hate is the race play bullshit and there are tons of black women that do it!

That's my point the race play aspect is a problem to me based off our history in this country. If they keep the wench/master shit behind closed doors fine. In public something will go down if some proud black people see this.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Is this the same dude that was 'walking' white bitches through the malls?

Had the hoes on their knees in the food court and everything. CaCs were going crazy. :lol::roflmao::roflmao3::roflmao2:

FLoss

BGOL Investor
Is this the same dude that was 'walking' white bitches through the malls?

Had the hoes on their knees in the food court and everything. CaCs were going crazy. :lol::roflmao::roflmao3::roflmao2:
The WS vid never showed his face but I think it is him. :lol:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She got Him right where She wants Him. Don't worry, a baby is on the way and then 18 years of Child-Support Court Dates.

:lol::roflmao2::roflmao3:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hear you. It's hella bold to do it in public THAT obviously.

Behind closed doors though? Leash and all? Fam...

Don't knock it. :yes:

Definitely not knocking. I will be honest and say that I'm not brave enough, yet, to take my mind to that place.

I'm not very impulsive, so I hesitate on things that I believe that will escalate my desires of control.

I want to experiment with this privately. But mentally I'm not ready, even if it's for fun. I can make shit unfun real quick. If that makes any sense...

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Behind closed doors with consenting adults who cares:dunno:. In public it is shameful.
I would say it all depends how you do it in public. This kind of thing is risky if you do it locally, because you are potentially letting people that you might see again into your sex life. There's a lot to lose. Out of town in a remote place, maybe. But still one would have to worry about people with cell phones - like in this case.

My intial reaction seeing stuff like this is, always its wrong. But your right people. Is into some different freaky shit.
Different strokes for different folks

Completely agree.

That's some misguided fucked up shit.
Quiet as kept I know a few chicks who are really into this kind of thing..... Even have one that comes by the crib and....... never mind bol.....

:yes:

Definitely not knocking. I will be honest and say that I'm not brave enough, yet, to take my mind to that place.

I'm not very impulsive, so I hesitate on things that I believe that will escalate my desires of control.

I want to experiment with this privately. But mentally I'm not ready, even if it's for fun. I can make shit unfun real quick. If that makes any sense...
Understandable. A lot of this kind of stuff starts with regular bedroom talk and grows out from there. It's kind of like playing "doctor" as a kid - but instead as adults. You gently push boundaries. You can always take as much time as you want to get into it. There's many degrees and variations.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
basic white female and a Black man with no real power. Bet he wont bust a grape on a white male. Stupid shit.

Bitch accepted it, though and better not file a case when the domination relationship is over. But this shit is wack to me,

Do that shit at home, if that is what you are into.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Public humiliation. Some women get off on it.

I'm not really into it, but I've had to walk a chick like a dog down a busy street so I wouldn't look like the bitch :smh: :lol:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Humans.

I live to try to understand them, but fully aware I'll never understand them.

This leash shit is one of those things I just won't understand, personally. I get the relationship behind it and that some people like to be controlled or in control.

I couldn't do anything like that even if the woman wanted me to (walking her on a leash). It would be embarrassing to me and I'd probably be ashamed.

But that's just me. Definitely not knocking anyone that's into it though.

I use to be in a taken in hand relationship and it's as much about what you do outside the bedroom as what you do in the bedroom. I never walked no broad on a leash tho.

It's a very bold statement to make about yourself walking a woman on a leash in public.

To me doing something like that is more about signaling your dominance to other men and women. Otherwise who cares to know your the dominate one in the relationship? Or the submissive one?

That was a peacock move to display control and dominate masculinity to pique the interest of other women.

Could I do it?

Yeah. :lol:

Just for the novelty of it and to snag other curious bitches who'd wanna know what I do to get a woman to submit to something like that.

Last edited:

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
aint there another one with this same dude, using his

submissive chick like a folding table, eating cereal or some shit off her..

lol...

I dare him to do that shit in alabama.. them rednecks will lose their fuckin minds..

lol

he better be strapped tho and drive a really fast car or motorcycle..

Human furniture. I've kicked my feet up in a heaux bike while watchin' cartoons. Had that heaux on all fours. Had that same heaux wipe my ass after I pooped. "Show me your devotion". "Yes, sir". D/s dynamics ain't sum'n vanillas folks can understand.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's a Dom/Sub relationship. You'd be surprised at how many black women are into this lifestyle.

Niggas don't wanna believe it. Muthafuckas swear that it's "white folks" shit. A lot of these dudes got gals that secretly crave that shit. And yeah, race play is one of my hard limits.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yes, there are many that has expressed this. Some are ashamed to even say unless you bring it up.

I gets it up out a heaux with ease. Ain't too much that I can't get a heaux to subject herself to. Have a bitch poo poo as wet as her eyes, flog 'er till she can barely sit, whoop her so good that she cums. Lick da tears off her face. Bitch be ever so grateful to serve me and indulge my perversions.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I gets it up out a heaux with ease. Ain't too much that I can't get a heaux to subject herself to. Have a bitch poo poo as wet as her eyes, flog 'er till she can barely sit, whoop her so good that she cums. Lick da tears off her face. Bitch be ever so grateful to serve me and indulge my perversions.

Lmaooooo

Ruthless, but yet intriguing. Maybe it's my nice guy persona. I feel like I would be extreme or unbelievable, which would be a turn off.

I'd probably be unbelievable :lol:

I think if it was other chicks instead of my wife I would be less empathetic and more demonic. That would put me in a better comfort zone given my mental state now.

Nigga, 12 years later and I'm still bashful around wifey. Other chicks though :itsawrap:

But since I don't cheat, then this is not an adventure I have fulfilled in my life sexual wise.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I use to be in a taken in hand relationship and it's as much about what you do outside the bedroom as what you do in the bedroom. I never walked no broad on a leash tho.

It's a very bold statement to make about yourself walking a woman on a leash in public.

To me doing something like that is more about signaling your dominance to other men and women. Otherwise who cares to know your the dominate one in the relationship? Or the submissive one?

That was a peacock move to display control and dominate masculinity to pique the interest of other women.

Could I do it?

Yeah. :lol:

Just for the novelty of it and to snag other curious bitches who'd wanna know what I do to get a woman to submit to something like that.

I appreciate you fellas being honest.

I like to read about this shit because I'm interested in the controlling and submissive nature of humans.

At the same time I understand the type of person I am. And this type of shit contradicts my personality greatly.

I can't even do angry sex in fear that I will lose control of my mind state. I guess you can say part of my problem is that I'm very critical of myself and unaccepting that I'm capable of fulfilling these type of controlling desires.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Human furniture. I've kicked my feet up in a heaux bike while watchin' cartoons. Had that heaux on all fours. Had that same heaux wipe my ass after I pooped. "Show me your devotion". "Yes, sir". D/s dynamics ain't sum'n vanillas folks can understand.

super freak in da muthafuckin house..lol

yea I aint go that far, but I did have a sexy cat once, and it was all her idea...

and I aint complain.... pretty dope watchin a chick crawl up to you and just gobble up the dee while you smokin a blunt...

FLoss

BGOL Investor
oh shit. :eek2::roflmao3:

please don't get #shortybloodstain started up in here
:lol::lol2:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

I like your style shorty. :yes:

I'm not on your level tho. :lol:

please don't get #shortybloodstain started up in here

:lol2:

Reactions: LSN

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor

:lol: That's some hardcore shit (no pun intended).

I hear ya, Family.

I think being "owned" and in servitude makes 'em feel protected in a funny kind of way .