Serena Williams gets engaged to Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
He's white...he marketable and he has potential.

Name me a white woman that has upgraded a black man.

Serena is the greatest tennis player of all time and one of the most well known athletes in the world.

Alexis is worth about 5M and isn't even influential in the small tech community. This is a major upgrade for him... and people in tech are already calling him "the luckiest nerd of all-time".

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
No it don't
he has access to what he cashed out on
She has more access to anything he does. She's the greatest tennis player of all time
He's a guy who founded a site and cashed out before it hit big.
When she's done with tennis she has fashion acting and other things she put on hold to re-dedicate herself to tennis or are you forgetting?
smh

I'm talking about the investment capital he gets for his next project. I've seen CEO's go bankrupt multiple times and still get millions worth of funding.

Esther

Rising Star
OG Investor
Serena is the greatest tennis player of all time and one of the most well known athletes in the world.

Alexis is worth about 5M and isn't even influential in the small tech community. This is a major upgrade for him... and people in tech are already calling him "the luckiest nerd of all-time".

He is....I mean...any man would be lucky to be with Serena.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
what makes u think she needs him to access "tech capital"?
everybody and their mama is in tech now from beyonce to bieber to drake...
she didnt need to marry dude. she could just let her money guy knows she wants in on tech and a billionaires would be happy to show her the ropes

get the fuck out of here w/ ur white savior complex tryin to paint this as whiteboy saving serena...

Beyonce, Bieber and Drake are into tech the same way Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z are into clothing. They put their names to products to make them hot, but I highly doubt that Bieber can code or that Snoop Dogg can use a sewing machine.

This guy on the other hand probably has another multi-million dollar idea in the pipeline that only he and she know about.

If I'm right it then their relationship makes good business sense. He lives off her wealth to get shit off the ground. she lives off his once it gets there.

Sounds like a fair trade too me.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Even better!

Take somebody else's idea, improve it, fund it, and make a killing off their work.

He's a partner at Initialized Capital. I think there are 7 GPs. He's probably the least talented of the partners(which is good for him) but they should probably do well.. we'll know in 6-7 years I guess. But Serena's best year will probably be more than his entire life of earning.

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
you dont have to code.
you write a check. alexis does. snoop and jayz who u mentioned are investing in tech too.

the point is u acted like serena needed this dude to survive post tennis and that was stupid. she has enough money to last 10 lifetimes and can buy into any great idea alexis or anyone else has...

hopefully they are helping each other. in fact is, im sure they are. but dont act like she needed him to survive. she doesnt need him at all.

I never claimed that she needed him. this is more of an insurance policy than anything

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
LMAO. Some of y'all sound hurt. I can't say if it will last or not, but since you all encourage black men not to get married, a white man took the hit so what's the problem? When all that muscle turns to fat he will have to deal with it, not a black man so it's all good right? A few things: Y'all almost never talk about black men messing up the gene pool when they marry white women, y'all say they are winning! I've only even seen it mentioned once, and that was recently after they were divorced. Having a black spouse is no guarantee that the "gene pool" will lead to great athletes. See Magic Johnson. The burden to marry black is never placed on men. Y'all say you can't help what your dick is attracted to. Y'all always expanding and exercising your options while black women are betraying the race. I'm surprised no one has called her a negro bed wench yet. Y'all supported her as fans so she has an obligation to marry in our race? Hilarious. If a white person had said that about a white athlete that married black y'all would be in here calling them all sorts of racists and making fun of them.

you meant to type that to yourself right lol
you're the one sided one who says black women don't fuck with white men and all the other silliness you say.
they do. and they get married to them..when they not even as qualified as they should be. serena is worth 10xs what this cac is he gonna ask for support if they ever break up- which i hope they don't i'd never wish a marriage to end.

and you don't know why their relationships ended. neither one of them has gotten married after dating her right? so possibly they just didn't get married cause they ain't married yet?

If she had married someone with more wealth she would have been bashed for being a gold digger/only seeking money or not giving a regular guy a chance. There aren't too many people who are going to be on her level financially anyway. Just about anyone she chooses will have less than her, regardless of race.

I have ALWAYS maintained that I will fuck, take out to dinner, go on vacation w/, get into a relationship w/, but NEVER MARRY a white woman.

Marriage is the ultimate for me. Will only do that with a black woman.

GRANTED, if some chick last named Rockefeller, Du Pont, etc - that has access to the bread wanted to marry me, I can't see myself turning that opportunity down if its going to be beneficial to me.

But the AVERAGE Becky?

Naaaaaaaah.

I'm going to need major incentive to make a lifelong commitment to a woman that turns into a white leather bag at 30.

We cool, but I can almost guarantee you are going to ultimately end up with white woman, so start making peace with it now.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DqDS9Np.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
In fact, since I don't follow sports, can y'all give me a list of 15 black athletes, that married black, and had kids to go on and follow in their footsteps and become world renown themselves? I don't know of anyone off hand that could be considered sports royalty. There was an athlete I thought at the Olympics that also completed in their father's sport, but I don't recall her name.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm talking about the investment capital he gets for his next project. I've seen CEO's go bankrupt multiple times and still get millions worth of funding.

You are making shit up based on the fact that he's white lol
Thus cat ain't shit at all no matter how bad you want him to be
He shouldn't even be in the same circles as Serena

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
LMAO. Some of y'all sound hurt. I can't say if it will last or not, but since you all encourage black men not to get married, a white man took the hit so what's the problem? When all that muscle turns to fat he will have to deal with it, not a black man so it's all good right? A few things: Y'all almost never talk about black men messing up the gene pool when they marry white women, y'all say they are winning! I've only even seen it mentioned once, and that was recently after they were divorced. Having a black spouse is no guarantee that the "gene pool" will lead to great athletes. See Magic Johnson. The burden to marry black is never placed on men. Y'all say you can't help what your dick is attracted to. Y'all always expanding and exercising your options while black women are betraying the race. I'm surprised no one has called her a negro bed wench yet. Y'all supported her as fans so she has an obligation to marry in our race? Hilarious. If a white person had said that about a white athlete that married black y'all would be in here calling them all sorts of racists and making fun of them.

If she had married someone with more wealth she would have been bashed for being a gold digger/only seeking money or not giving a regular guy a chance. There aren't too many people who are going to be on her level financially anyway. Just about anyone she chooses will have less than her, regardless of race.

We cool, but I can almost guarantee you are going to ultimately end up with white woman, so start making peace with it now.

Lol ok now regardless of race

Noted.

Shit is aways different when
You know what yall got it

I'm good

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

You'd have to understand my psychological makeup to understand why I can be so certain.

My OCD would be off the charts for a no. of reasons, and I could not live under that sort of self-imposed, psychological pressure.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.. Him.

Congrats to both of them. Dude seems like good peoples.. Hope they have lots of babies and long happy union.
Yep!! Congrats are due :money::roflmao:
And he's only worth like $2mills but she worth waaaay more but yeah sisters shouldn't settle for men who make way less than them, so is he an upgrade? Yep he's definitely an "upgrade ":lol::lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Lol ok now regardless of race

Noted.

Shit is aways different when
You know what yall got it

I'm good

If I had said she wasn't going to find a black man on her financial level, then I would have been shitting on black men. We have a lot of black men with wealth that isn't advertised, but the ones we hear about are going to basically be other athletes, and movie stars, most known for being male hoes. There aren't a whole lot of options. I would prefer to see her with a black man, I put black love above everything, even if I do advocate for people having freedom of choice, but its not my place to tell her or anyone they have a responsibility to marry black. Life is short. Take love where you find it. Y'all make fun of the white supremacists who cry "white genocide" every time they see an interracial couple. How would that be any different?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If Serena had said yes to a black dude same history and worth this would be full of her settling with a lesser ass nigga
A Jody baby boy ass nigga
He just wants her for her money
He looking for a come up
He gonna try and use her to fund his business she shouldve done better.

But since he's white
Just let them be happy
Lol

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
You'd have to understand my psychological makeup to understand why I can be so certain.

My OCD would be off the charts for a no. of reasons, and I could not live under that sort of self-imposed, psychological pressure.

Well, PM me that wedding photo in 5 years time. We'll see.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
If Serena had said yes to a black dude same history and worth this would be full of her settling with a lesser ass nigga
A Jody baby boy ass nigga
He just wants her for her money
He looking for a come up
He gonna try and use her to fund his business she shouldve done better.

But since he's white
Just let them be happy
Lol

I don't doubt this.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Well, PM me that wedding photo in 5 years time. We'll see.

You don't know me very well, so I can understand the skepticism, especially considering my track record.

But I am nothing if not complicated. Even when I was bashing black women on BGOL, I maintained that I would only marry a black woman(That could be research and verified) ,and with all the vitriol that I was spewing, I had no incentive to admit, when my only goal was to be hurtful and vent my anger.