Maserati XXX - Insurance For Your Maseratti (New Bang Bros)

chrislee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MaseratiRunningStairs.gif
MaseratiShower.gif
MaseratiFaceFuck.gif
MaseratiTittyFuck.gif
MaseratiRiding.gif
MaseratiRiding2.gif
C3kxp.mp4_thumbs_2016.06.18_16.33.52.jpg

http://fboom.me/file/a3be3702f355e
http://rapidgator.net/file/ff4816147579e3b8a5ce0a8074a38569/aiYym.mp4.html
 
  • Like
Reactions: LSN
The way she running up those stairs?

Gimme 2 nutraments some rum and I'm there all night long singing bombaliro, sesame mo jum.
 
no doubt those are legendary titties and I'd fuck just because BUT she always seemed disconnected and not sexy. Remove the tits and there's no interest.
 
How the Fuck does bang bros make any fucking money?

  1. Guy comes home after a few drinks
  2. Logs on BGOL
  3. Guy sees a CSI thread, girl gets identified
  4. Guy wants to find vid of screenshot posted
  5. Guy can't for his life find stream or torrent
  6. He says to himself "Fuck it, Bangbros is $1 for 3 days. That's nothing to a BGOL baller like myself. Plus I can rip the site and put links on BGOL and then cancel"
  7. Guy does his duty and takes his ass to bed
  8. Months passes buy with that forgotten recurring charge.
 
There's a BB or RK scene she did the same time this was posted on various forums. I think I saw a steaming link somewhere.
 
Back
Top