Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



umm.. ..really?
you guys need to raise your standards just a tad bit..
![]()
Oh my god!
I never knew "rotund" was a synonym for "disgusting" until now.
Great job Bro!
The last chick with dem tittymeats tho!
ro·tund
rōˈtənd/
adjective
- 1.
(of a person) plump.
synonyms: plump, chubby, fat, stout, portly,dumpy, round, chunky, overweight,heavy, paunchy, ample;More
- 2.
(of speech or literary style) indulging in grandiloquent expression.
I knew it would be some complaining.
I post the following every now and again. But this isn't my style in real life.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
These next set of pics was actually listed under bbw.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
There you go....I don't discriminate but but bbw> get preference. Put some respeck on thread.

Or gay.![]()
If u gots a problem with these u outta your gotdam mind.
The only problem with those sweater puppies is that they're not in my mouth!![]()
If u gots a problem with these u outta your gotdam mind.