Dalianliz Rosado **Puerto Rican Volleyball Player**

DiamondKutta

Supernova
BGOL Investor
Minnesota Golden Gophers. I'd love to see that Gopher hole!


Bu78_3lCUAA5a0e.jpg



BcxChCwIcAEuMDg.jpg



CRVHx9UUkAAsRyo.jpg

CHQ30B7WIAAQeN4.jpg

a1.1409540831.jpg

Beyduc4IgAAizZb.jpg
 
Last edited:
volleyball bitches the best kept secret.............shhhhh


I almost agree. I think the best kept are women college basketball assistant coaches. Man they got some fine ass sisters out there. Lots of them former players that now the body has become more ladylike. I thought about starting a thread...:idea:
 
I almost agree. I think the best kept are women college basketball assistant coaches. Man they got some fine ass sisters out there. Lots of them former players that now the body has become more ladylike. I thought about starting a thread...:idea:


man look up some of these college volleyball teams on instagram............opps I've said to much! I'm out.......
 
man look up some of these college volleyball teams on instagram............opps I've said to much! I'm out.......

Nah bro, I feel ya. I've shot matches and, well, you know. I don't want to derail thread with pics and shit but just look up notre dame, fsu, and uconn wombask asst coaches
 
....takes me back to 2 a days in college....volleyball players arrived 2 days before our checkin that summer....see them in the sports caf and they quickly come over and meet you....then that turned into come over to my apt/dorm and chill...that was some of the best pussy ever
 
Ahh college. Used to smash a tall ass, fit 6'4'' volleyball chick from the islands. A 7.5 in the face but her body was something else. Sexy ass legs. Flexible. Head game was middle of the road though, but she was determined.
 
Why is it that most Puerto Rican women on the internet look white? I want to see the real PR women.
There are plenty paler or lighter Ricans. They are more mixed with YT but are more likely to proclaim their African heritage than some other folks in and from the Caribbean.
 
There are plenty paler or lighter Ricans. They are more mixed with YT but are more likely to proclaim their African heritage than some other folks in and from the Caribbean.

There was continual migration from Spain of Spaniard men and they were more inclined to mix with the African/Amerindain women so you get Puerto Ricans with a high Euro ancestry.

Puerto Ricans are like many Latinos. They disavow their African heritage and are more likely to claim their Taino heritage which is a smaller percentage than the African heritage, but that is the way it goes. But they love that ass and those lips they get from their African heritage.
 
Back
Top