R.I.P. Sean Price

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Alejandro!

skip 9:40-14:10, instrml after 21:00

First two joints that had me open. Off SP damn 8th & 9th grade had some great music

Steele murdereeeeeeeed thia joint tho
Steele is another underated one

New lyrics punched in by Price off that joint they did with 50

:yes: Instant Classics.
I remember begging my moms for $2 gas money so I could got get that Fab Five cassette single...lol

I been wondering what's up with Starang.
That's another dude that could spit.

& that's Tek on the hook not Steete

BigStrickland
AllieMoe
Escalade
now SeanP passing in their sleep as talented, young men :smh::(
This shit has to stop!

DEETZ181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rip sean p :(

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P1TmYIBhYOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yzfWOUguAdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tuckdog

Rising Star
Registered
Senior year in high school, '96. Just started smokin trees and we used to put the Heltah Skeltah tape on (or ATliens) for every smoke session. But when everybody was nice and the freestyle sessions jumped off, this was the go to track.

:yes::yes::yes:

hardcore_legend

Behind the Boards
BGOL Investor
"Money ain't a thing says the guy who's rich
While the broke motherfucker thinkin life's a bitch"

:idea:

"How you gonna be broke and your last name Price?
That's like, sweatin bullets and your nickname Ice"

^^One of my favorite lines, always makes me laugh :lol:

P would always drop a wild one liner and while you're laughing like WTF, he already dropped 2 more ...lol

I almost crashed my truck today listen to dude, and it was a line i had heard before. :lol:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
P would always drop a wild one liner and while you're laughing like WTF, he already dropped 2 more ...lol

I almost crashed my truck today listen to dude, and it was a line i had heard before. :lol:

Lol yup. I went back to the last heltah skeltah album they put out which was a slept on classic.

I remember having business in Vermont. Riding around in a rental, smoking weed, bumping that shit, then pulled over to ask someone directions with that shit blaring loud. Scared the shit out of that CAC lmao

I was so much in the zone I forgot I was in fucking Vermont lmao

Chills

International member
BGOL Investor
Damn...P's a staple in my workout mix. Hurtin' for his FAM.

Not aware of the cause yet...get your physicals on the annual!

Be in peace P!

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Re: Sean Price? Please somebody help me. This can't be correct.

"Lets play freeze-tag with ice picks,
Night shift sellin' white shit to white chicks"

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

"Dikembe Mutumbo Feliz-Navidad
You buy Ecko, they give us free, like Amistad"

wmjj47

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

"Fucking rapping computer thug,
Stick the hard drive in ya ass, computer love"

"Name ya top five rappers,
I'll smack the shit out of em'
they not live rappers"

rage

International
International Member
For whatever reason,whether it be his "image" or hardcore style he never got his full props as a dope MC,this should be more of a deal than it actually is,he was one of the MC's from the "golden age" to still have his style on lock and be a constant reminder of what REAL RAP was all about.I respect this man highly.He will be missed and you knew he would always produce some quirky funny youtube video of random shit,he was always current and relevant.
Rest In Peace my brother.Maximum respect.

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
For whatever reason,whether it be his "image" or hardcore style he never got his full props as a dope MC,this should be more of a deal than it actially is,he was one of the MC's from the "golden age" to still have his style on lock and be a constant reminder of what REAL RAP was all about.I respect this man highly.He will be missed and you knew he would always produce some quirky funny youtube video of random shit,he was always current and relevant.
WELL said.

Lord Vicious

Rising Star
this should be more of a deal than it actially is,

Not sure what sites you're on but from what i can it hit cats from all over
the world pretty hard.Myself included.Shit,i wasn't this hurt when my
brother died,but that was kind of expected,he was a wild cat and was in
the streets for some reason.But anyways,it seems like P's passing has
been noticed all over the world.

Peace

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
pFqz7OS.jpg
:crymeariver:

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
For whatever reason,whether it be his "image" or hardcore style he never got his full props as a dope MC,this should be more of a deal than it actially is,he was one of the MC's from the "golden age" to still have his style on lock and be a constant reminder of what REAL RAP was all about.I respect this man highly.He will be missed and you knew he would always produce some quirky funny youtube video of random shit,he was always current and relevant.

Co sign! Banged that mic Tyson after the gym today and got sad but was still bobbin my head, pause

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
Damn just heard this shit on 45 on my way home... RIP brotha...

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace

Bars for them YoungThug/HomieQ'uan-ish too fashionable weirdo mcs
uhh Bafesheikee
.45 knocking u, Rockin U Dayved Levy
pop ya beenie for rockin a hot bikini
transgender blam blam leavin ya man injured
ya perpetrating a fraud penetrating a floyd wild dance moves u be demonstrating on boys
uhh 2 slaps & Im deading ya give a nigga a lesson on how to catch a predator
nigga Imma ride on every
nigga crossdressing the essence of TylerPerry
fucking can can dancing
blam blam & sun,
shucking & jiving mantan advancing
I show no love, bozo thugs when u throw those duds
I aint believing in y'all, make ya moms suck my dick with bleu cheese on my balls​
-BBQ sauce

Jboogiee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I 1st heard the news on Saturday @ a old school show we had here that featured Public Enemy,Das Efx,Naughy By Nature,Redman Method Man,Brand Nubian and a host of others. Lord Jamar of Brand Nubian 1st mentioned it during their set and I was shocked...RIP!

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
peace
All these fake niggas on the net acting like they fucked with price before he died too.....

You noticed that too huh?

Y'all already know how it goes especially nowadays with these lil bandwagoning social media molly thugs;
Rukus/P/TawlSean/Mandela/MrInflicsta done spit that proverbial shit going on 20 jointz; let em have their interweb hashtag 'moment'; real alway recognize real

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
You noticed that too huh?

:smh::smh: hell yeah. if you didnt listen to P before he died don't speak on the God... I might even say niggas is frauds if they didn't fuck wit ruck before he went solo too! Only niggas get passes is youngsters only banging sean price shit... anyone else is a faggot