Lemme tell yall about this Petty assed bitch here!

Soul On Ice

Black 1st
Certified Pussy Poster
Aaleeyah Petty


tumblr_nedr80L7qs1qlg3hoo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wonder what she looks like without all that makeup on. Chick even at the gym with a face full on.
 
Wonder what she looks like without all that makeup on. Chick even at the gym with a face full on.

Man I seen the same shit. She got A LOT on like she trying to hide something. Her body as bad as fuck......I got a feeling she'd look better without ANY makeup on. It really makes her face look crazy.
 
Man I seen the same shit. She got A LOT on like she trying to hide something. Her body as bad as fuck......I got a feeling she'd look better without ANY makeup on. It really makes her face look crazy.


Cartoonish. At least she got some books in her background.
 
i'm fuckin her make up smooth the fuck up :lol:

pretty feet nice legs and booty i'm raw doggin just because
 
She's lovely.
But she very much reminds me of Brittany Renner.
9459ffd4abbb32b47dc560271ed46f5c.jpg
174267836-211819370310601-21856965369780595-n.jpg

74456201_108506233778141_1833538992137192140_n.jpg
31516992-173154016681174-3873313056423411712-n.jpg

image_c27b1e7e-bbaf-4231-8f7c-d0a4909e1a39_600x.jpg
33840317-142578896605331-2710948044014092288-n.jpg

The resemblance between the two of them is truly... "uncanny". :eek2::eek2::eek2:
 
Back
Top