~*~2014 NBA OffSeason Thread - Free Agency Starts - 7/1 12am ~*~

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Victor Oquendo @VictorOquendo
12 minutes ago
Just spoke to Dwyane Wade, who was all smiles, he didn't say much except "Life is good."

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At this point I think Lebron already has made his decision and he's chilling. Notice dude isn't saying shit, doesn't plan to say shit and doesn't give a shit.

He's instagrammin and tweeting like he ain't holding up a worldwide billion dollar industry. It's the last thing on his mind.

In all reality NOBODY knows but him.

There's really no decision to make IMO. The Heat are the best team in the East with you and they can offer you the most money. Cavs makes a lot more sense basketball-wise but shit if we talking max money than that's the Heat who can offer the most. If he signs some 2 year deal....still his best bet is the Heat.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's really no decision to make IMO. The Heat are the best team in the East with you and they can offer you the most money. Cavs makes a lot more sense basketball-wise but shit if we talking max money than that's the Heat who can offer the most. If he signs some 2 year deal....still his best bet is the Heat.

Exactly

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Fuck why not be Miami version

Royce Young @royceyoung
about 12 minutes ago
Imagine Wade as OKC's Manu Ginobili. Obviously it isn't happening because Wade isn't taking a midlevel deal, but still. Fun thought.

curryshotta

Rising Star
Registered
one point to note about this whole thing. A lot of people claimed the decision was a whole attention whoring stunt.

This time around LBJ hasnt said a word and I am pretty sure the amount of coverage and attention his silence has gotten has been even more deafening.

And if he leaves Miami the internet carriers gonna have to add more fibre capacity cause those traffic pipes gonna melt

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you aint never got to worry about Lebron, Wade, or Melo ever being a snitch....
them niggaz aint sayin shit.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

AwwDamn

Support BGOL
Registered

The only reason they are the best team in the east is because of LeBron. Shit, who do they have on their roster as of today? D Wade will not be improving physically, and everyone else on the team is a year older. I wonder how it's a foregone conclusion that they are the best team every year? LeBron makes any team in the east damn near the best team in the east, and unless they are able to pull a major coup, who is there to add or who have they added to avoid another ass whipping in the finals? What good is it to make it there, only to have your team and you counterparts fail you and you get your ass beat? Next season, Cleveland may not win a chip, but at least he won't have to deal with the constant revolving door of players, trying each summer to find pieces that fit!

Don't have a dog in this fight, but it's really not THAT cut and dry that Miami is the best team. Where ever LeBron decides to go is the best team in the East, hands down! :hmm:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:

Folks seem to forget these cats are more than bball friends!!!
Even tho Bosh is different, they fucks with him just differently!!!

From earlier today...

"D-Wade is now here at LeBron's Skills Academy camp -- for whatever thats worth."

BsNyPXGCEAAUR7E.jpg

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
I'm right here too

Ain't went nowhere

Man you know you can't listen to Queen T. We were posting on this bitch till damn near 2AM EST and some of us had to go to work.

And I still don't know what we're allegedly afraid of...

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Chris Bosh enjoying Ghana instead of waiting for free agency news
While the entire basketball world is focused on LeBron James and The Decision 2.0, Chris Bosh went to Ghana for the vacations with his family. Very excited to be here in Ghana! #boshfamilyworldtour #AkwaabaBosh pic.twitter.com/2ZgvWnWszQ — Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh)

BsMa_VDCQAE6C1f.jpg

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
While the entire basketball world is focused on LeBron James and The Decision 2.0, Chris Bosh went to Ghana for the vacations with his family. Very excited to be here in Ghana! #boshfamilyworldtour #AkwaabaBosh pic.twitter.com/2ZgvWnWszQ — Chris Bosh (@chrisbosh)

BsMa_VDCQAE6C1f.jpg

ROCKETS are shit outta luck man.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AwwDamn

Support BGOL
Registered
Man you know you can't listen to Queen T. We were posting on this bitch tip damn near 2AM EST and some of us had to go to work.

I keep telling you Dudes, Queen T is mildly retarded, and keeps pulling y'all in! Dude really has no reality, this shit right here, is his life and his reality. Yall keep entertaining his ass, and it really only makes his condition worse. Read some of the shit he says and posts, you can literally see different personalities with different posts! Damn shame too :smh:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I keep telling you Dudes, Queen T is mildly retarded, and keeps pulling y'all in! Dude really has no reality, this shit right here, is his life and his reality. Yall keep entertaining his ass, and it really only makes his condition worse. Read some of the shit he says and posts, you can literally see different personalities with different posts! Damn shame too :smh:

Yeah, I'm not responding to dude anymore. he has serious problems.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man you know you can't listen to Queen T. We were posting on this bitch tip damn near 2AM EST and some of us had to go to work.

:lol: Monday and Tuesday I stayed up till 12am, when my clown ass gets up at 4am...last night I couldn't do it...went at 11pm....

I'm say like that Melo fake speech to NY....barring any late changes I'm try for 9pm

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Mike McGraw @McGrawDHBulls
3 minutes ago
#Bulls trying to figure out how to close. If Carmelo has been agonizing for more than a week, who knows where this will go.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol:

Kurt Helin @basketballtalk 4 minutes ago
While we're watching paint dry on LeBron's site, @Paul Pierce is having a really good World Series of Poker.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Saw this the Tuesday

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
Roy Hibbert a Big Trade Option for Cavs?
by Jared Mueller 2d ago TWEET (4) LIKE (6) 0
NEXT POSTPREV POST

Today might be moving day. Does Chris Bosh move to Houston? Does LeBron James let Pat Riley know that he is moving back to Cleveland? Or does Twitter explode from everyone hitting refresh all day long? For the Cleveland Cavaliers it seems like a few moves might be up their sleeves as they look to bring James back. First and foremost is moving Jarrett Jack‘s contract to free up space. The other could be a move for a big man to play with James. We have covered possible moves for Kevin Love, Chris Bosh and Al Horford. To read those click their names below and they will open in new windows:

Kevin Love Chris Bosh Al Horford
Today we take a look at a different kind of big from the shooters above. Today it is Roy Hibbert. The big man who gave James fits over the last few years seems like he might be on the outs with the Indiana Pacers. According to a Sporting News report the Pacers are quietly shopping him:

“They’re open to making major changes, if they’re there,” one general manager told Sporting News. “I think they’d be disappointed to see that same core group back intact, so it is a matter of, how drastic can the changes they make be? Moving Hibbert for multiple pieces would be a pretty drastic change, but they’re asking.”

Sounds like they have an idea of what they are looking for in a move for Hibbert. They are also struggling through contract negotiations with Lance Stephenson. For the Pacers a trade with the Cavs could make some sense. Adding Dion Waiters, Anderson Varejao and a pick could allow them to move on from Stephenson, still have a defensive center (though far less shot blocking) with more range and a pick to continue to upgrade their roster through the draft.

Hibbert’s fit with the Cavs looks a little different then the other big men we have mentioned. He would instantly provide strength and shot blocking in the post. Yet throughout the last season and the playoffs he could quickly disappear. At his size he should never go a game without a rebound but he did that a few times last year. He would then have games where he would look dominate on both ends of the floor.

The Cavs new offensive system will be built on shooting and floor spacing which Hibbert gives none of. Yet if paired with a stretch 4 his offensive limitation would be minimized. He could be used to set big screens and roll off of those for interior scoring that is still needed in the league. As the floor gets spaced Hibbert will have room to operate in the interior. Tristan Thompson and Hibbert would struggle to share the floor together.

On defense Hibbert along with James and Andrew Wiggins would be a lock down defense. Wiggins and James would guard the 2 best wing players while Hibbert roams the paint. The 3 high caliber defenders would take pressure off Kyrie Irving and whoever played at the 4 spot, Anthony Bennett could be an option next to Hibbert.

Hibbert’s contract has 2 years and $30 million left on it which fits along with the rest of the players that the Cavs could look to add through other moves. It also limits the long term commitment to Hibbert if he doesn’t fit with the team. The Cavs would need to move similar salaries so adding Scotty Hopson would be added to make the salaries work. The Pacers may ask for another player or pick but if David Griffin and David Blatt see Hibbert as a key piece that shouldn’t be a problem.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Andrew Perna @Andrew_Perna 3 minutes ago
Carmelo just realized he showed his cards too soon. “Hey, I need to milk this a little more … tell ‘em Chicago is cool."

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BsMa_VDCQAE6C1f.jpg

He even got the peasy hair. He fitting right in and not one fucks given:lol:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
:lol: now the cavs fucking up looking to get Hibbert

That ninja show just how ineffective he is and slow, better off keeping Anderson V

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
one point to note about this whole thing. A lot of people claimed the decision was a whole attention whoring stunt.

This time around LBJ hasnt said a word and I am pretty sure the amount of coverage and attention his silence has gotten has been even more deafening.

And if he leaves Miami the internet carriers gonna have to add more fibre capacity cause those traffic pipes gonna melt

Very true. But his camp can't seem to stfu. They leaked all this Cleveland shit. Hell, just about 15 minutes ago a Cavs insider on Cleveland sports talk said Rich Paul is going to have to talk less in the future(whether directly to sources or to people who run and blab). And that's with Paul releasing info that people here consider in our favor.