~*~2014 NBA OffSeason Thread - Free Agency Starts - 7/1 12am ~*~

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What huge moves did they need to make if they were running off 27 games in a row. Dominate in the East. Dominate record wise against the west teams along with back to back titles

You are either getting better or getting worse you never stay the same.

Blew out the thunder.

barely won in 7 against the spurs

got that ass whipped by the spurs..

Which could have been avoided.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are either getting better or getting worse you never stay the same.

Blew out the thunder.

barely won in 7 against the spurs

got that ass whipped by the spurs..

Which could have been avoided.

When you are the champs teams are always getting better to beat you. That is why it is hard to win every single time.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am born and raised in Miami. By the time I was old enough to start watching basketball The Heat organization was not around. The Heat did not become an organization until 1988.

Most people in Florida was Bulls or Laker fans. I was a Bull fans in the 90's but kept up with the Heats progress.

I was around during the Brian Shaw, Sherman Douglas, Bimbo cole, grant long, kieth Askin days.

As time went on especially after the MJ run the Heat became my team as they were the home town. Since then I have been a heat fan
Bruh it's one team or nothing. Lebron is my favorite player but the Bulls are my team.

When the Bulls play the Heat I'm cool with Lebron getting 40 and a loss.

Any way you put it you only cheer for winners. When your team is down you hop on the hot squad.

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bruh, he's a Bulls/Heat fan too. Dont let him use that cac tricknology "im a realer fan" than you stuff. If the Heat win in 2015 he'll be celebrating. :lol:

You are a true clown. Everybody that's not living on their knees and switching allegiance based on which tank top a dude puts on is a CAC. Are you even black man?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You are a true clown. Everybody that's not living on their knees and switching allegiance based on which tank top a dude puts on is a CAC. Are you even black man?

Says the guy utilizing CAC tricknology. You're a loyal loser, congrats want a cookie? When the Heat win again youll be celebrating AGAIN. Beats waitin on Pooh and "your Bulls" :rolleyes:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
b6djzk.jpg

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
Says the guy utilizing CAC tricknology. You're a loyal loser, congrats want a cookie? When the Heat win again youll be celebrating AGAIN. Beats waitin on Pooh and "your Bulls" :rolleyes:

What the hell does keeping the same squad have to do with white people? You sound ridiculous. Show me on post of celebration for the Heat .... You can't.

A man that changes allegiances constantly says something about that man. He's weak. You wouldn't know anything about that. Only women and children look up people for guidance. You are likely both. A female and a child.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Hey where did all those Texas cats go? Mofos lived in this thread last week gossiping. They quiet as a church mouse right now. :lol:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Hey where did all those Texas cats go? Mofos lived in this thread last week gossiping. They quiet as a church mouse right now. :lol:

I've been here and I've posted everything rockets related good or bad.

Why should I run? :smh:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? I was watching some tv show last week and they said Lebron's wife was pregnant with a girl.

So why is this a big deal now that riley said something about it?

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? I was watching some tv show last week and they said Lebron's wife was pregnant with a girl.

people trying to speculate his wife wasn't happy about it and that's a reason he might leave the Heat :hmm:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Gotta say a Lebron, Kobe, Mayweather or Micheal Jordan discussion bring out some strange shit

AwwDamn

Support BGOL
Registered
Everybody's up in arms about where Lebron is going... What the NBA needs to be concerned with is what happens if Bosh signs with Houston.

That front court will be UNSTOPPABLE with Harden at the "2" doing what he does.

Y'all keep sleeping. Chris Bosh has the ability to change the whole scope of the NBA.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Lol was it after Pat spilled the beans

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Ive been swayed back.
Im pretty confident he's staying

I sort of have the feeling he's staying, because wouldn't he meet with the coach?

But maybe a lot of shit is happening in private over the phone we don't know about :dunno:

But then again if it was Miami, wouldn't he announce it today since he's familiar with them?

I'm 50/50

I said that last week :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Everybody's up in arms about where Lebron is going... What the NBA needs to be concerned with is what happens if Bosh signs with Houston.

That front court will be UNSTOPPABLE with Harden at the "2" doing what he does.

Y'all keep sleeping. Chris Bosh has the ability to change the whole scope of the NBA.

This is correct, it's probably stated here a few times, the thing is Bosh enjoyed playing with Lebron. In 2010 Bosh told Lebron he was down for play aside him just not in Cleveland. Bosh wasn't to thrilled about the way Gilbert handled James during the Boston series.

So yea Bosh could changed everything, but Mickey could also.
Sign Gasol to a 6-7 million deal, and let the rest fall into place!!!

Will that happen....fuck if we kno

But yea Bosh is key for a few situations....
but Pau Gasol in San Antonio would be scary

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is correct, it's probably stated here a few times, the thing is Bosh enjoyed playing with Lebron. In 2010 Bosh told Lebron he was down for play aside him just not in Cleveland. Bosh wasn't to thrilled about the way Gilbert handled James during the Boston series.

So yea Bosh could changed everything, but Mickey could also.
Sign Gasol to a 6-7 million deal, and let the rest fall into place!!!

Will that happen....fuck if we kno

But yea Bosh is key for a few situations....
but Pau Gasol in San Antonio would be scary

Where are they getting that money from?

And you think Pau is signing for the same thing McBob just did?

He can get that from OKC or San Antonio.

He can get more than that from the Lakers, Bulls or Knicks.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I kno he could get more, that's not even a question.
I'm sure he love playing with Kobe.
Should he be loyal to the Lakers?
Do he wants to say with the Lakers?

Most of the times I see Pau's name attached to it is "MLE"...so that's why I said 6-7 million.

Fuck to be real, I think if Lebron would commit to the Heat, some strange shit probably would happen.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man they have money, shit ask the nets owner to borrow some...fuck I don't know.

But I would get it...

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I kno he could get more, that's not even a question.
I'm sure he love playing with Kobe.
Should he be loyal to the Lakers?
Do he wants to say with the Lakers?

Most of the times I see Pau's name attached to it is "MLE"...so that's why I said 6-7 million.

Fuck to be real, I think if Lebron would commit to the Heat, some strange shit probably would happen.

I wonder if LBJ is stalling to reup w/ the heat and in the meantime talking to other free agents and try and get them to sign w/ miami before he officially commits to them...like seeing who he can recruit before deciding he wants to be back in miami

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
At this point I think Lebron already has made his decision and he's chilling. Notice dude isn't saying shit, doesn't plan to say shit and doesn't give a shit.

He's instagrammin and tweeting like he ain't holding up a worldwide billion dollar industry. It's the last thing on his mind.

In all reality NOBODY knows but him.