~*~2014 NBA OffSeason Thread - Free Agency Starts - 7/1 12am ~*~

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
The longer this drags out the worst it will look for Lebron. Also increases the chances of him returning to Miami as he appears to be giving them time to make some moves. And if that happens, he will get roasted for leading Cleveland fans on.

Cleveland fans deserve it :lol:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
every bar in Cleveland probably opened at 7am and everybody took the day off work to sit in front of the tv and radio to await an announcement.
Their fuckin economy is crashing with each passing minute.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
The longer this drags out the worst it will look for Lebron. Also increases the chances of him returning to Miami as he appears to be giving them time to make some moves. And if that happens, he will get roasted for leading Cleveland fans on.

No he didn't. They led themselves on. He gave no indication that he was coming back. They started looking for shit to make them believe that he was. "My dog knocked over 8 cans of paint, and only the Cavs' colors stuck to him! It's a sign!" :eek::wepraise:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Matt Borcas @mattborcas · 1h

Web developer friend's take on the http://LeBronJames.com stuff: pic.twitter.com/3d8UPEXrTj

BsL2e6TCAAEAxJ7.jpg

"easter egg trolling" or he's definitely gone

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uh..it was a sign and trade.

Stop it. No body wanted them raggedy ass 1st rounders they got. You got Lebron you gonna trade him to a sorry ass team where he'll bounce so you can get some good picks. It became a sign and trade AFTER the fact. And it was just some bullshit picks. A real trade is what Nuggets got for Melo DURING the season. Gotta respect that shit but Melo did it more for money reasons.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up.. what? who did he have all first team over Lebron??

It was all a plan from him. He did it to stir up controversy and drive traffic to his site. He use to write or the AP and BSPN and now he's started his own shit up and that was his focus. And it worked. Almost have to commend him for it.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No he didn't. They led themselves on. He gave no indication that he was coming back. They started looking for shit to make them believe that he was. "My dog knocked over 8 cans of paint, and only the Cavs' colors stuck to him! It's a sign!" :eek::wepraise:
Im not saying he did. Im saying that's how it will be portrayed. But I do think he needs to end this shit soon.

Hold up.. what? who did he have all first team over Lebron??
He had Durant and Griffin as his forwards.

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
The Mavericks did Houston real dirty. They basically gave them a bomb and said who do you chose, Parsons or Bosh. You have 3 days to decide. lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
At this point its still just a guy taking his time to make the best decision for himself personally and professionally. But after midnight, we will officially be two business weeks into the free agency period and he would have crossed into "ho ass nigga" territory. Dude needs to have a fucking decision and end this shit before the weekend comes.

:roflmao3:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Lol...the real kicker could be both lost....don't match Parson offer, then Lebron shockingly goes back to Miami...

Last edited:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bring back Desert Eagle and That one dude from turbo city

They the real Cleveland fans

Gene(Tom) Cisco gonna be all up and down bball threads

Y'all ain't gonna win shit tho

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Mavericks did Houston real dirty. They basically gave them a bomb and said who do you chose, Parsons or Bosh. You have 3 days to decide. lol

:lol: They did but it also says that Parson's doesn't want to come back for him to do that. Parsons was in on it as well. :lol:

AwwDamn

Support BGOL
Registered

Karma is a bitch! Didn't Houston do that shit with Lin, changing the offer last minute? Shit LeBron is fucking up 4 teams right now! :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol...the real kicker could be both lose....don't match Parson offer, then Lebron shockingly goes back to Miami...

Houston is gonna get fucked. You lose Asik, Lin and Parson's and in return don't get nobody? That's gonna hurt.

If I'm the Rockets I move on if you TRULY would give Parson's that contract. To me its not worth the risk especially when Bosh is willing to take a pay cut to play with Lebron.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the world doesn't move until Lebron makes his move
muthafuckas in Vegas are going nuts right now

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Karma is a bitch! Didn't Houston do that shit with Lin, changing the offer last minute? Shit LeBron is fucking up 4 teams right now! :lol:

Bron fucking up all free agency. :lol: Teams who don't even have a shot at him waiting and seeing to see what he do and won't make any moves. :lol: Damn fools. :lol: Well....except the Heat. They went out and got McRoberts and Granger. :lol:

BlackArsenic

Support BGOL
Registered
Houston is gonna get fucked. You lose Asik, Lin and Parson's and in return don't get nobody? That's gonna hurt.

If I'm the Rockets I move on if you TRULY would give Parson's that contract. To me its not worth the risk especially when Bosh is willing to take a pay cut to play with Lebron.

LMAO Bosh is not deciding before them 3 days. Houston is Fucked. Harden bread bout to turn white.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man its about the money bruh....they were paying buddy 900+K last year.....

:smh:

homeboy wants that paper.....I ain t mad at him....

I agree. I'd cake up too. Rockets should've picked up that option.

LMAO Bosh is not deciding before them 3 days. Houston is Fucked. Harden bread bout to turn white.

Right. This shit about to be drug out. They gotta make that decision.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, now BSPN is blaming LeBron for this media frenzy? Really?! :hmm: He's already said there's been no decision, but they chose to put all of kinds of shit out there to see what sticks, and now they're blaming him, because he didn't save them from themselves?!"All his camp had to do was tell us to slow our roll." GTFOH!!! What part of "no decision's been made" did they not fucking understand?! :smh:

That's the bullshit they like to pull, watch and see the sheeps will fall in line. That's exactly what happened four years ago.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

basically...bosh is more interested in following lebron like a tail than playing for the rockets @ this point

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the bullshit they like to pull, watch and see the sheeps will fall in line. That's exactly what happened four years ago.

You think Bron doesn't like this shit? Showing his leverage and being the topic of discussion? Y'all kill me making Bron out to be this innocent bystandered. :lol: he's doing nothing wrong by the way which is why I don't get why y'all always trying to make excuses for him. He's playing this shit out and doing it to his advantage. I'm not mad at him for it. I'm use to it from him now. Every 4 years this is gonna happen.

basically...bosh is more interested in following lebron like a tail than playing for the rockets @ this point

Right and i'm not putting my team in jeopardy because of it. You already traded Asik for nothing and to the Pelicans....who btw squad looking nice. Your front court is now Anthony Davis and Asik? You got Jrue Holiday, Eric Gordon, Tyreke Evans? Man........

killa kadafi191

Support BGOL
Registered
listening to ESPN Radio

Marc Stein said that Lebron didn't like that Pat Riley challenged him in the press conference. Also that his wife and Lebron was furious that Riley told the world she was pregnant and having a girl because it was people in their family they had not told yet alone what the sex of their child was and Lebron especially Savanna were furious that the news came out like that.

I will say this. This reminds me of 4 years ago how all these little bit of pieces are coming out that hinted why Lebron would leave Cleveland. Deja vu

So if Lebron leaves this will likely be because of the Heat front office?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor

Bosh.... If you make me choose right now Parsons can walk at that price that's over paying if I've ever saw it.

Lol...the real kicker could be both lost....don't match Parson offer, then Lebron shockingly goes back to Miami...

Yeah that would SUCK!

I'm thinking we still do something in free agency though. If not then I hate saying this but there's always next year's class

:lol: They did but it also says that Parson's doesn't want to come back for him to do that. Parsons was in on it as well. :lol:

Something is going on behind the scenes I think. Every indication was Parsons and his agent knew the deal. They knew Parsons was coveted by the rockets and they knew they'd match an offer sheet but they just needed him to stand pat and let them make their big splash in free agency. For this to happen something happened behind closed doors.

Dude wasted ZERO TIME signing that offer sheet! 11:01pm central time...... One minute after :lol:

Man its about the money bruh....they were paying buddy 900+K last year.....

:smh:

homeboy wants that paper.....I ain t mad at him....

Yeah man what would any of us do? You go from making $900k a year to $15 million a year by simply signing your name? That's one helluva raise!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It will because of the heat front office

Riley came out there and tried the ra ra speech about manhood and sacrifice to a dude who just sacrificed while the owner did not.

Riley is a fraud gm in this situation.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Lebron bout to have a girl?

And pat blew the whistle????!!!????!??

YOOOOO

WOW

also Houston got fucked

Niggas ain't signing till august

Everybody blame baseball for free agency