Platinum Member

The pilot is out

Season starts Oct 7,2014....Tuesday

Arrow Season 3 starts October 8,2014...Wednesday

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:eek:just got done watching the first ep an fams its sweet.this is killing smallville i can tell now.its on the web if you want to watch it preair.i found it on rapidmoviz.com..
yall welcome :lol:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Ok good looking out. Didn't know they dropped the pilot to watch. I'll check it out tomorrow.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
yo gouki is the guy in the wheelchair from the future

J Storm

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Generic Detective with his annoying daughter. Arrow
Geek who secretly loves his best friend who's a girl. Spider-Man
annoying Lab rats - SHIELD
Somehow fitting BATMAN into it - Every Damn DC project since 1995

Ill still watch it but I wasn't impressed. It's like the writers used a generic script formula instead of trying to be creative.

Has anyone seen the BATMAN v SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE teaser? I heard it leaked.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Generic Detective with his annoying daughter. Arrow
Geek who secretly loves his best friend who's a girl. Spider-Man
annoying Lab rats - SHIELD
Somehow fitting BATMAN into it - Every Damn DC project since 1995

Ill still watch it but I wasn't impressed. It's like the writers used a generic script formula instead of trying to be creative.

Has anyone seen the BATMAN v SUPERMAN DAWN OF JUSTICE teaser? I heard it leaked.

They're suppose to be showing it at Comic Con in a few weeks...

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
Just finished watching the Flash pilot....I thought it was great !!! Flash was always a younger more silly member of the justice league and this show is off to the right track. Here's what I liked

• The original Flash from the 90's tv show playing his father (John Wesley Ship)
  • Reverse Flash killing his mom, the major catalyst for the Flashpoint DC story
  • Detective West (a brotha) as Wally's father figure...
  • Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow as team Flash, she becomes villain Killer Frost & he becomes a JLA member Vibe
  • The cage the said "Grood" broken open...Gorilla City coming ??
  • Ferris Air field, is owned by the company that employs Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) Carol Ferris is his on and off again girlfriend
  • S.T.A.R Labs is the organizztion the helps the JLA and creates Cyborg
  • Weather Wizard makes an appearance...longtime Flash foe
  • The news channel on The Flash and Arrow is channel 52. Clever the new 52 DC comics line
  • Central City PD officer Eddie Thawne is the REVERSE FLASH...and he's banging his girl
  • Central City is so bright it makes Starling City seem dark and full of terrors
  • Arrow is always pissed, but he gave Barry a name! reciprocity for the mask?

Here's a link to download the pilot episode: RUN BARRY RUN !!!!!!
FLASH PILOT

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This origin must have been retconned for the New 52, I've been reading comics since 82 never remembered them ever bringing up his mother or father.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shit was dope imo.....the ending got me thinkin.

I'm thinking the guy in the wheelchair is the Reverse Flash and after going in the future and seeing Barry Allen as the Flash, he decided to go back in time and kill him. That's why he was in the house and that's how his mother was killed.

onyxmodels

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I'm thinking the guy in the wheelchair is the Reverse Flash and after going in the future and seeing Barry Allen as the Flash, he decided to go back in time and kill him. That's why he was in the house and that's how his mother was killed.

So then Thawne (the cop) is not THE THAWNE, aka Zoom, aka, reverse flash?

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend
This origin must have been retconned for the New 52, I've been reading comics since 82 never remembered them ever bringing up his mother or father.

Yep all the origins have been tweeked for the New 52, especially for the lesser characters

So then Thawne (the cop) is not THE THAWNE, aka Zoom, aka, reverse flash?

Thawne is Doctor Zoom aka Reverse Flash...wheelchair dude "wells" could be future Barry Allen solidifying his time loop from crisis on infinite earths. That last scene was a nod to the crisis storyline, doubt they ever get to it

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just finished watching the Flash pilot....I thought it was great !!! Flash was always a younger more silly member of the justice league and this show is off to the right track. Here's what I liked

• The original Flash from the 90's tv show playing his father (John Wesley Ship)
  • Cisco Ramon and Caitlin Snow as team Flash, she becomes villain Killer Frost & he becomes a JLA member Vibe
  • Ferris Air field, is owned by the company that employs Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) Carol Ferris is his on and off again girlfriend
  • The news channel on The Flash and Arrow is channel 52. Clever the new 52 DC comics line
  • Central City PD officer Eddie Thawne is the REVERSE FLASH...and he's banging his girl
  • Central City is so bright it makes Starling City seem dark and full of terrors

FLASH PILOT

just wonder how theyre going to bring in Mirror Master,Captain Cold and The Trickster..

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

FLASH PILOT

Good stuff. I hope gorilla city happens. Only part I didn't like was when Iris got her purse snatched. That was a little corny.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Firestorm Is The Newest DC Hero To Join The Arrow/Flash TV Universe

qqdlvohc2ujgzribhi42.jpg

http://io9.com/holy-the-flash-just-cast-arrows-cousin-as-firesto-1602540914

robbie-amell-the-flash.jpg

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/the-flash-robbie-amell-firestorm-ronnie-raymond-1201259682/

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Yep all the origins have been tweeked for the New 52, especially for the lesser characters

Thawne is Doctor Zoom aka Reverse Flash...wheelchair dude "wells" could be future Barry Allen solidifying his time loop from crisis on infinite earths. That last scene was a nod to the crisis storyline, doubt they ever get to it
i was thinking the wheelchair dude could be Booster Gold.

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor

FLASH PILOT
Had I posted all this stuff from the comics motherfuckas would be talking shit and crying about spoilers.:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
look like there will be a Prison Break reunion of sorts :lol: wentworth miller and dominic purcell will be Capt.Cold and Heat Wave respectively

now if they get robert(T Bag) knepper for either the Trickster or Mirror Master itd be a trip