New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Videos)

Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

Nice looking chick.
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

:yes::yes::yes:​
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

Nice!!!!

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

dude, she is climbing down to the stage from out of a flarking tree. and you're saying that this has nothing to do with how whites saw ( see ) us as primative? this is all in my head? ok.


The chick is hot, Rocky, but you're real naive if you think this wasn't a deliberate move by the white man.


Fuck all that though, post more.
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

Damn! AdamAnt hit the nail right on the head!

vickie6-ass5.jpg
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

dang, completely slept on this thread. Any chance of re-ups for thepix and flicks?
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

try torrs, rocky won't reup, even that black chick giselle who did the jap flicks. and she's hotter than fire.
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

try torrs, rocky won't reup, even that black chick giselle who did the jap flicks. and she's hotter than fire.

yeah, hoping somebody ELSE can load to another site, but I'll take your suggestion and try to find her elsewhere...

OR
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

Streaming videos added. Enjoy!:yes:

Or maybe I should be banned for this?:hmm:
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

Whatever happened to this wide-eyed beauty?

I have not seen anything new from her recently. Must've got caped by some asshole.
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

Whatever happened to this wide-eyed beauty?

I have not seen anything new from her recently. Must've got caped by some asshole.

A ninja probably hid the birth control and Plan B and knocked her up. :hmm:
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

Broad is bad, I don't give a fuck what color the Dude is in the scene... Don't spend too much time focusing on the Dude.. :confused: :rolleyes:
Shit I been saying for years. We posting FINE bitches and these motherfuckas worried about the dude in the scene. The fucking PROP is a problem that overshadows the female for them? Makes no sense to me.:smh:
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

These are the two I've been trying to find but no one has them.
Those Video-On-Demand only scenes are the hardest ones to come by because someone actually has to buy just those scenes and share. Not usually going to happen. :(
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

These are the two I've been trying to find but no one has them.

closest I could find. I she even in the game anymore?

<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1602068" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1689417" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
 
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

closest I could find. I she even in the game anymore?
No, she's long gone. :cool:

I got her tied up naked in a closet in my basement.

I go down there just to stare into her eyes from time to time. :devil:





:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Re: New 19yr old French porno star Candy Kunt aka Josephine Baker lookalike (Pix+Vide

closest I could find. I she even in the game anymore?

<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1602068" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=1689417" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Shhheeeeeiiiiit,





That will work

Thanks Ray Ray :dance:
 
Back
Top