Damn, they weren't lyin: screencaps from 2pac sextape!

Why is pac naked with his arm around money b? Please tell me he had on pants or something. I can't watch this shit. :smh:
 
dis will open a can of worms if dis drop all of pac mancrushes will come out in droves to stand in line to buy dis shit..why did so many dudes have posters of a shirtless man on there walls in the 90's will always confuse the shit out of me
 
Nah B, the "Ray J" sextape was all the rage before it made Kim K famous.

Kim was already sort of famous, and so was Ray J. In this case we are talking about a famous man and a random chick. All they are showing are a bunch of dudes and the top of some chick's head. I doubt if she'll be getting famous from that. Seems more like something women would want to see.
 
Kim was already sort of famous, and so was Ray J. In this case we are talking about a famous man and a random chick. All they are showing are a bunch of dudes and the top of some chick's head. I doubt if she'll be getting famous from that. Seems more like something women would want to see.
Yeah right nigga famous for what????Ain't nobody heard bout tha bitch till that tape.
 
The screen caps look like 1 bitch and 3 dudes.If its head then I won't be seeing any pussy either. I'll pass. :smh:
 
Yeah right nigga famous for what????Ain't nobody heard bout tha bitch till that tape.

She was Paris Hilton's "BFF" at the time. Her father was one of the lawyers who got O.J. off. Ray J was just Brandy's brother. They were both nobodys but like her or not, Kim was damn attractive so became more famous. This 2 Pac tape is not even a one on one situation and appears to be showing mostly guys. This is no way the same situation.
 
I would like to think most folks here aren't really interested in the sex tape of a famous MAN.

This is the big part. If it was a chick, maybe. I'd be in on this. But this is a dude. Any of y'all seen the Sylvester Stallone porn?

No?

Why not? Oh, yeah!! ITS A FUCKING DUDE, SO WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I'd watch a tape of 2Pac's crackhead ass momma before I would see this shit.

Why is this shit even news.
 
She was Paris Hilton's "BFF" at the time. Her father was one of the lawyers who got O.J. off. Ray J was just Brandy's brother. They were both nobodys but like her or not, Kim was damn attractive so became more famous. This 2 Pac tape is not even a one on one situation and appears to be showing mostly guys. This is no way the same situation.
Exactly she got famous after tha tape.Nobody knew who that bitch was.Niggaz made her famous and tha average nigga don't know or give a fuck about who Paris Hilton hangs around.
 
It's crazy, b/c you can see Money B just looking @ the dick. You see him? :lol::lol::lol:

Alot of dudes from the 90's are getting exposed.Im surprised nobody brought up this video of Suge Knight rubbing on Dr.Dre's dick. :smh:
No Homo :smh:



hawkseattest.jpg


FUCK THIS SHIT. BYE NIGGAS!

*two cents*
 
Exactly she got famous after tha tape.Nobody knew who that bitch was.Niggaz made her famous and tha average nigga don't know or give a fuck about who Paris Hilton hangs around.

I'm sorry man but there are no words you can use that can equate watching Kim get fucked to watching a naked 2Pac hugging on dudes while showing the top of some random chicks head. You can try but it just can't be done. If you want to see that, cool. To each his own.
 
This is the big part. If it was a chick, maybe. I'd be in on this. But this is a dude. Any of y'all seen the Sylvester Stallone porn?

No?

Why not? Oh, yeah!! ITS A FUCKING DUDE, SO WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. I'd watch a tape of 2Pac's crackhead ass momma before I would see this shit.

Why is this shit even news.

Wait what you try real hard, nigga we all remeber that u posted tranny porn we all know this don't be like those gop people and pretent u hate gay shit just because u are

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top