'YOU OWE ME THREE B---JOBS': Casey Anthony admitted to killing daughter, paid lawyer with sex, court

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
'YOU OWE ME THREE B---JOBS': Casey Anthony admitted to killing daughter, paid lawyer with sex, court papers allege

Casey Anthony admitted to killing daughter, paid lawyer with sex, court papers allege
newsinconebyone.png

Private detective makes new claims in Casey Anthony case
WJAX - Jacksonville, FL
37484845.jpg

MEG WAGNER
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, May 26, 2016, 7:35 AM

Acquitted murderer Casey Anthony confessed to her lawyer that she killed her 3-year-old daughter and hid the tot’s body, a private investigator claimed in recently filed court documents.

The same papers also allege that the Florida mom paid her attorney, Jose Baez, with sex, and that she once “owed him three b--- jobs” for organizing her interviews with the media.

Baez firmly denied the accusations, which were revealed in court documents from Anthony’s ongoing bankruptcy case.

casey-anthony-trial.jpg

A private investigator claimed that Casey Anthony (r.) paid her attorney Jose Baez (l.) with sex.
(JOE BURBANK/AP)
“I further unequivocally and categorically deny having any sexual relationship with Ms. Anthony whatsoever,” he said ina statement to WFTV.

Casey Anthony opens photography business

A Florida jury acquitted Anthony in 2011, clearing her of charges in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee, whose body was found dumped near the family home.

missing-girl.jpg

New court papers also allege that Anthony admitted to killing her 3-year-old daughter.
(RED HUBER/ASSOCIATED PRESS)
The affidavit— filed last month in Tampa and released earlier this week — was penned by a private investigator hired by Baez during the case. Dominic Casey claimed he repeatedly witnessed “escalating misconduct” between the lawyer and his client, and the pair had worked out a deal to trade legal services for sex.

“Casey told me she had to do what Jose said because she had no money for her defense,” wrote Casey, who claimed to have witnessed Anthony running naked through Baez’ office.

casey-anthony-trial.jpg

The accusations were made in court papers filed amid Casey Anthony's ongoing bankruptcy case.
(JOE BURBANK/AP)
The private investigator recalled one night in 2008 when he watched Baez cancel a TV interview on Anthony’s schedule after the mom said she didn’t want to go through with it.

Florida judge rules in Casey Anthony's favor in lawsuit

“He called the network, saying they would have to take a raincheck, hung up the phone and said to Casey: ‘You now owe me three b--- jobs,’ ” Casey said.

caylee-anthony.jpg

Caylee Anthony's remains were found in 2008.
(AP)
On top of the sexual misconduct allegations, Casey also claimed that Baez told him of Anthony’s guilt as they prepared for the trial.

“Baez told me that Casey had murdered Caylee and dumped the body somewhere and he needed all the help he could get to find the body before anyone else,” Dominic Casey wrote.

The Florida mom also tried to pin the death on Roy Kronk, a meter reader who found little Caylee’s remains, Casey wrote.

Casey Anthony lives like a hermit: lawyer

“Since Roy Kronk was a meter reader for the house, maybe ‘we could say Roy Kronk kidnapped Caylee,’ ” Casey recalled Anthony saying. “I told her I would not do that because we both know he had nothing to do with Caylee’s disappearance.”

Kronk is now suing Anthony, claiming her insistence that he kidnapped the little girl ruined his image.