Yohonna 'Cherokee D'ass' Kerr

stixx passin thru

International
International Member
I still remember her very first scene. She was wearing a Carolina blue sweatsuit. I think it was an Asswatcher scene.

really? i always thought this was her "level zero"

<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/1058531" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
her not making any money from a cam show session she did last year.. this her expression when she found out the room was still in "free chat" mode

de560b31c7d9b575dcc2ce6c9328ab42.png

:smh::roflmao2:

chatchi

Potential Star
Registered
She can always get it, but she starting to look like somebody auntie more and more. Best days are past. She still thick but she definitely need to stop putting up work out videos. She look stupid doing regular stuff.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Always thought she was ugly as fuck. To the dude wanting to go bare back on her....good luck son. Make sure that last will and testament is current.

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am conflicted. Part of me says, "SMASH!" while another part is saying, "RUN FORREST! RUN!!!"

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Roxy, Cherokee And beauty dior all aged nice...imho. wouldve aged better if they did have surgeries. All 3 of their bodies were perfect imho. Beauty and roxy had attractive faces

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roxy, Cherokee And beauty dior all aged nice...imho. wouldve aged better if they did have surgeries. All 3 of their bodies were perfect imho. Beauty and roxy had attractive faces

if you see them with no makeup..you will think differently homie!!..:smh::smh:..all three of them look like old hoodrats without makeup homie!!..:smh: