Yo HNIC, I have a question for you bruh!

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
Hey man, it's all good yall.....back up!! LOL!! No ocking!!:lol: Anyway, why don't we have a recipe/ cooking section for the board.It's a good move for us cats who like.....love food. And there are many post about food that's hard to find unless MASTERBAKER post them:rolleyes: That's just a lil something to put on your to do list for 2012:cool: It would be greatly appreciated! :yes:

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Because people won't use it... Just look at the other forums sports homegrown and others...

Btw I need some bok choy ideas...

77637.png

God's Son

Support BGOL
Registered
hell nobody wont use it, look at the sports section nobody never put shit in there its always on the main pages

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
Because people won't use it... Just look at the other forums sports homegrown and others...

Yeah, but a lil section with recipes and stuff. Im always looking for that differnent meal somedays and have to use google and end up with something I didn't want or use to having. And Im down for that bok choy:yes:
:confused:
This one flew over me bruh!

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
NStead of all these sections, hnic should just implement tags. Click "food" and all the food/ cooking posts come up. Click "streaming" and all the posts with streaming videos come up. Click "android" you get the point...

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
hell nobody wont use it, look at the sports section nobody never put shit in there its always on the main pages

It has to be a place though. Fam, food threads ALWAYS get responses! I mean there are random threads on food so why not put them together or something.

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
NStead of all these sections, hnic should just implement tags. Click "food" and all the food/ cooking posts come up. Click "streaming" and all the posts with streaming videos come up. Click "android" you get the point...

BINGO!:yes:
But then by doing this it may make the board even slower:hmm:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
BINGO!:yes:
But then by doing this it may make the board even slower:hmm:

It doesn't but when he tried before people were bein funny...like tagging all redmerchants threads "faggot shit". He just needs to set it up so you can't make up new tags. Choose from the ones available or only let mods can create new ones.

hanginbals

Team NoPullOut
OG Investor
It doesn't but when he tried before people were bein funny...like tagging all redmerchants threads "faggot shit". He just needs to set it up so you can't make up new tags. Choose from the ones available or only let mods can create new ones.

Ohh!! I don't remember the tags though. Yeah, that sound like a good idea though! I mean there are a lot of shit the search button can't find that advance search can. it would take a lot of time off doing it by searching I bet.

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Hey man, it's all good yall.....back up!! LOL!! No ocking!!:lol: Anyway, why don't we have a recipe/ cooking section for the board.It's a good move for us cats who like.....love food. And there are many post about food that's hard to find unless MASTERBAKER post them:rolleyes: That's just a lil something to put on your to do list for 2012:cool: It would be greatly appreciated! :yes:

im_a_master_baker_tshirt-p235676089643302078z89ss_400.jpg
:rolleyes:

tumblr_l32nzgK1q61qaghwko1_500.jpg

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered

That was a fun two days.:yes:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator

steam it with a little oil in water lay it out on plate top it with oyster suace from the bottle, enjoy!:yes:

0901px-oyster-sauce-l.jpg

P1200611a.JPG
have some jasmine rice on the side:D:yes:

P1010347.JPG

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EttMCuWXep8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EttMCuWXep8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Bok Choy Salmon チンゲンサイ鮭
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHto-sap-oI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHto-sap-oI?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
just make a ongoing thread OP....a sub forum won't be used...alot cats still on Ramen Noodles & cut up franks :lol:

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
I made Parmesan/Asiago and Pistachio encrusted talapia the other night...

Really simple to make and really good..

I just make shit as i go so i've never tried making recipes...This could be interesting

ALSO my homeskillet GETYOUHOT is a beast in the kitchen I already would nominate her as MOD of that forum no offense MB cuz you know what your doing too...

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
I made Parmesan/Asiago and Pistachio encrusted talapia the other night...

Really simple to make and really good..

I just make shit as i go so i've never tried making recipes...This could be interesting

ALSO my homeskillet GETYOUHOT is a beast in the kitchen I already would nominate her as MOD of that forum no offense MB cuz you know what your doing too...
whew I was about to start hollering up in here lol

:lol: