Yo Deuterion...

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
Some dude was selling a vanload of tshirts with your Obama/ Biden graphic on it at the Convention. The "graphic by Deuterion" tag wasn't on there.

Did you sell that graphic to someone? Did someone jack it from bgol or are you that short Korean guy that was hustling tees outside the Convention Center?

If you did get jacked, that's a fuckin shame. It's a hot piece. This thread should be a reminder for folks to put some type of hard to remove watermark on their shit.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Some dude was selling a vanload of tshirts with your Obama/ Biden graphic on it at the Convention. The "graphic by Deuterion" tag wasn't on there.

Did you sell that graphic to someone? Did someone jack it from bgol or are you that short Korean guy that was hustling tees outside the Convention Center?

If you did get jacked, that's a fuckin shame. It's a hot piece. This thread should be a reminder for folks to put some type of hard to remove watermark on their shit.

What does the pic look like...maybe it was a coincidence...?

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Werd? damn it was probably some lurkin ass ninja on bgol who say the opportunity to run with that graphic. That shit was hot.

I hope Deuterion sold it to someone.

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
What does the pic look like...maybe it was a coincidence...?

Somebody will post it in a min. I just looked at it again before starting the thread to make sure I wasn't trippin but didn't save the link. I think its in the thread about Obama selecting Biden as his running mate.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered

Damn thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, I didn't sell it to anyone and since I have no copyright on the design it will be very hard for me to take legal action against anyone. I have to be optimistic about the situation and look past the money and figure that he is helping in getting the message out there. But I'll tell you this...I better not see this shit on the net or anywhere being sold or I will consult with a lawyer and see if there is anything I can do because I have the PSD and everything. Thanks again man!

Last edited:

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
259bzhd.png

This is the only site I posted it on so it was someone here that either stole it or posted somewhere and it got stolen from there.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Damn thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately, I didn't sell it to anyone and since I have no copyright on the design it will be very hard for me to take legal action against anyone. I have to be optimistic about the situation and look past the money and figure that he is helping in getting the message out there. But I'll tell you this...I better not see this shit on the net or anywhere being sold or I will consult with a lawyer and see if there is anything I can do because I have the PSD and everything. Thanks again man!

You need to get on your grind playa and start copy writing them graphics lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
259bzhd.png

This is the only site I posted it on so it was someone here that either stole it or posted somewhere and it got stolen from there.

Damn that is nice man...I am not entirely sure if you could have copyrighted the artwork since it uses Obama/Biden's likeness...anyway the Chinaman that stole your shit won't caking off owning the image but just getting out there and hustling them shirts at the Convention...at least now you know your work is a guaranteed seller... :cool:

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
You need to get on your grind playa and start copy writing them graphics lol

Yeah man for real.

Damn that is nice man...I am not entirely sure if you could have copyrighted the artwork since it uses Obama/Biden's likeness...anyway the Chinaman that stole your shit won't caking off owning the image but just getting out there and hustling them shirts at the Convention...at least now you know your work is a guaranteed seller... :cool:

You're right about that I probably wouldn't be able to copyright them but yo you right about it showcasing the strength of my graphics cuz they the only thing selling his shirts!

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
damn man....i liked that shit you did. fucked up if some clown nigga is getting paid off your work.

Thanks a lot man! Dude saw my shit and dollar signs just lit up in his eyes. He's a bitch but I respect his hustle!

it was FUCKYOU... :smh:

lol.

We got undercover chinks on this board??

WAS IT BLAZIANTIGER'S Snorlax lookin ass???

Man you know it...the Black Woman is a guilty pleasure to a lot of Men from other races.

u0me1

Truth, Even When I Lie.
OG Investor

Korean. Fuck it. They all look alike.:yes:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

it was FUCKYOU... :smh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We got undercover chinks on this board??

WAS IT BLAZIANTIGER'S Snorlax lookin ass???

Damn!:lol::lol::lol:

Cock Head Jones

Rising Star
Registered
You can sell t-shirts of political figures but, you can't copyright it cuz it's public domain.

You CANNOT sell t-shirts of famous or ordinary people without their consent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_publicity

interesting. it was by far one of the hotter tshirt designs at the convention and when i wasnt working I was checking out all the vendors to see who had what.

shit stood out in a sea of boring ass designs.